Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 6:34 PM Last edited by bella3lek4 : 21st Nov 2012 at 1:52 AM.
More , Better Paparazzi Mod for The Sims 3 Latenight [ TUTORIAL ]
So I figured out how to increase the paparazzi & Make the paparazzi system better in The Sims 3 Latenight .

by doing the things that i did this is what will happen .

There will be more paparazzi in your town following your celebrity sim & waiting for you at your house , you can put up to ( 50 + ) paparazzi's in the town BY USING " NRAAS REGISTER " MOD

& the better paparazzi system , is a simple XML modification that i made to make you feel like a real star .

In the XML modification that i did . after using NRAAS Register mod , and adding more paparazzi .

up to 20 + paparazzi's will follow you around , & ALL OF THEM WILL BE SNAPPING PICTURES OF YOUR CELEBRITY SIM AT THE SAME TIME , Just like in the trailer of the game

I found that so cool my self ,

If anyone is interested on how can you do that , just comment down below and i will explain this further & upload the XML mod that i edited

Sorry for my bad English , & have a great day

STEPS :

1. Download NRAAS REGISTER MOD From Here http://nraas.wikispaces.com/Register . [ MAKE SURE TO DOWNLOAD THE RIGHT VERSION FOR YOUR PATCH LEVEL ! ]

2. Put both ( NRAAS REGISTER MOD), &( the mod included in this thread ) In your [ MODS \ PACKAGES ] Folder

3. START THE GAME

4. When the game load go to [ CITY HALL ] In your town

5. Click On [ CITY HALL ] Then Click on [ NRAAS ]

6. Select [ REGISTER ]

7. A Panel will show up , click on [ PAPARAZZI ]

8. Another Panel will show up , click on [ SELECT PAPARAZZI ]

9. Another panel will show up , Select the sim criteria that you want to change the paparazzi into ( Such as homeless ) ( it will change the homeless sim you select into a paparazzi ) ( each criteria has different sims )

10. A new panel will show up so you can select the sim you want to change into a paparazzi , [ NOTE : After you choose a sim to be a paparazzi , there will be An [ A ] letter beside their thumbnail in the panel . which means [ ACTIVE ] . That means the sim is a Paparazzi

11. Click Accept , & you are done , now the sim that you have selected will become a paparazzi .

12. a note will show up at the right corner of the screen telling you that the sim has become a paparazzi

13. Repeat From step [ 5 ] Each time you want add a new paparazzi

& THATS IT .

NOTE: Paparazzi will start working from 12:00 Pm , till a certain time , [ EA DEFAULT ]

If you have any questions , post them in the comments :D
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  More, Better Paparazzi System.rar (1.2 KB, 1260 downloads) - View custom content

. I am a 20 years old male ..I'm not a Female .. and my name is not Bella .. as everybody think .
I used to bite .. but i don't do that anymore . Have fun! :)

Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 8:43 PM
this sounds great! does the amount of paparazi depend on the celebrity level of your sim? ive always thought the one stalker was suitable for level 1, but a 5 star celeb should be mobbed everywhere haha

Call me Gemma or Gem :)
Played since original 'The Sims'. Spend my life working, playing and lurking around here, posting way too much not enough.
The Only Way Is Up
simblr
Instructor
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Nov 2012 at 11:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gemly_teddie
this sounds great! does the amount of paparazi depend on the celebrity level of your sim? ive always thought the one stalker was suitable for level 1, but a 5 star celeb should be mobbed everywhere haha

I guess so ,

i have a 3 star celeb and a 5 star celeb

the amount of paparazzi's who follow the 5 star celeb are more than the amount who follows the 3 star celeb .

i didn't touch that though , i left it as a game default .

. I am a 20 years old male ..I'm not a Female .. and my name is not Bella .. as everybody think .

Scholar
#4 Old 18th Nov 2012 at 4:49 PM
ive never got above level 2, but i havent as yet tried to be a celebrity, i am planning too soon when ive finished this legacy im doing. i would definately use the mod though but im not not that clever when it comes to computer stuff like that, is it easy?

Played since original 'The Sims'. Spend my life working, playing and lurking around here, posting way too much not enough.
The Only Way Is Up
simblr
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Nov 2012 at 6:59 PM
Hmmm, It is easy

You know how to download mods right ?

Scholar
#6 Old 19th Nov 2012 at 2:12 PM
yeah, i have 4 or 5, and a ton of cc too haha

The Only Way Is Up
simblr
Instructor
Original Poster
#7 Old 19th Nov 2012 at 6:05 PM
Great, this should be easy ....

When you want to try this method just send me a Pm , & i will explain to you what to do (Y)

Scholar
#8 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 3:57 PM
works perfectly thankyou my sim had 68 photos taken in one night haha!

The Only Way Is Up
simblr
Instructor
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 10:06 PM
Glad that it helped :D

Lab Assistant
#10 Old 26th Nov 2012 at 2:21 PM
Thank you, this is great!

Quote: "The sun feels cold today"
Test Subject
#11 Old 20th Dec 2012 at 12:37 AM
Hey thanks for this mod!!!

I have a question though.

I had this mod before I installed NRAAS story progression and it was working great.
After I installed the NRAAS story progression it seemed to not work as it used to.

Do you know if NRAAS story progression disables it or does anything to it?

-THanks!!
Alchemist
#12 Old 20th Dec 2012 at 2:01 PM
I haven't tried it yet, but this is so cool
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 23rd Dec 2012 at 12:14 PM
Ykang : I have both this mod & i installed Story progression lately , & they both seem to work fine
I haven't experienced any problems in my game .
So i think it doesn't conflict with it . (Y)

Kennyinbmore : (Y)

Test Subject
#14 Old 5th May 2013 at 10:34 PM
Default university compatibility?
Hey thanks for the reply!

Is this also compatible with University?

-Thank you!
Test Subject
#15 Old 4th Aug 2013 at 4:30 AM
thanks. i really wanted this (that sounds weird... but whatever). thanks a million!
Test Subject
#16 Old 24th Dec 2013 at 12:19 AM
Why does my game say No Available Choices?
Test Subject
#17 Old 5th Jan 2014 at 7:58 PM
i cant find the link to your xml modification did you take it down by any chance?
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 6th Mar 2014 at 7:31 PM
What a great idea! I'm trying it out tonight.

Absolutely Cuckoo - I'm Surrounded By Idiots
Pollard - a Boolprop EPIC challenge
dodgy builder
#19 Old 6th Mar 2014 at 10:00 PM
This is an English language site, or perhaps I should say it in my native language?
Instructor
Original Poster
#20 Old 7th Mar 2014 at 11:21 AM
Iv'e been using google translate to help him / her out . I can't understand this anymore

Alchemist
#21 Old 7th Mar 2014 at 11:22 AM Last edited by varpunen : 7th Mar 2014 at 2:05 PM.
Edit: Sooo embarrassed now.
Scholar
#22 Old 7th Mar 2014 at 1:29 PM
She's speaking portuguese, guys. It's not italian. LOL
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#23 Old 7th Mar 2014 at 1:49 PM
Oh dear god, guys, the language fail in this thread is just terrible. Please let's just all stick to English, and those of you who were trying to help via google translate, remember that non-English posts need to be accompanied by an English translation.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#24 Old 7th Mar 2014 at 9:18 PM
They not appear only comes one
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 18th Apr 2014 at 2:37 PM
I have followed all of the steps but when I click on City Hall, I don't see 'Paparazzi' on the menu... :/

Check out my vids using some of your downloads...(message me if you don't want it there) www.youtube.com search Joe213Joe213
Page 1 of 2