Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 3:43 PM
Why does everybody say good things about my resort, but only give it 1.5 stars!?
I have a resort in TS3:IP. The reviews all say good things about the resort, and when I ask people about their stay, they go aggressive like it was bad, but still say amazing things about the resort. Because of this, my resort that deserves at least 4.5 stars only has 2! Please help!
Also, I've already stopped all insect jigs on the lot.
Here's a screenshot: http://imgur.com/Gtrbj3e
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 3:59 PM
If you took care of the cockroaches (including making sure there wasn't a spawner in some sublevel), they should have that problem solved.

Outside of the pool and the firewalk, what activities does your resort have? A gym? Food stand; maybe even a Wedding Arch; TV; hot tub and such? From what I know, you need to really have plenty of practically everything around to get to the last few levels of resort. Do you have enough buffet tables for every type of food and on highest quality?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 4:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatMuto
If you took care of the cockroaches (including making sure there wasn't a spawner in some sublevel), they should have that problem solved.

Outside of the pool and the firewalk, what activities does your resort have? A gym? Food stand; maybe even a Wedding Arch; TV; hot tub and such? From what I know, you need to really have plenty of practically everything around to get to the last few levels of resort. Do you have enough buffet tables for every type of food and on highest quality?

My resort has all of those things: a gym, 9 TVs at the gym, nice decorations, waterslides, pool bars, the 2 types of food stands, a wedding arch, 4 hot tubs, 6-8 buffet tables, etc.. I've also moved the spawners to the upper level and stomped the roaches.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 5:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by CatMuto

Hang on! I think I know my mistake. I actually put the resort's exterior as a VIP room, so maybe people are doing that because there are no beds there and they can't sleep. I'm working on some proper VIP rooms now.
Site Helper
#5 Old 6th Jan 2017 at 5:48 PM
yeah, I think I would be upset by a resort that wouldn't let me use a bed, too!

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 8th Jan 2017 at 6:13 PM Last edited by DatGuyAron : 8th Jan 2017 at 6:33 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by DatGuyAron
Hang on! I think I know my mistake. I actually put the resort's exterior as a VIP room, so maybe people are doing that because there are no beds there and they can't sleep. I'm working on some proper VIP rooms now.

Turns out that wasn't it. Anybody else has an idea of what I should do?
Also, people are starting to complain that the resort doesn't have hot tubs, a pool, etc. but it clearly has it all.
Here's a screenshot: http://imgur.com/BqqlePs
As you can see, she's complaining about the resort not having a pool... EXCEPT FOR THE FACT THAT THE POOL IS SO LARGE YOU CAN CLEARLY SEE IT EVEN FROM MAP VIEW.
Site Helper
#7 Old 8th Jan 2017 at 7:46 PM
If they are complaining about not having something that is, in fact, there, then it sounds to me as though you might need to check to be sure the guests are allowed to use the objects they are complaining about. (And that they can actually get to them.)

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook