Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 2:32 AM
Default $&(#*&$ - Two missing hairs, wat?!
So, my game went KABOOOOOOM, and with it went what I had installed as custom content. I was lucky in that I had 99% of what was custom content saved elsewhere in my system, and was able to import that back into Sims. However, I went to go load up a saved character, only to find that... Dun dun dun! Her hair was missing! It was replaced with the stock hair, though the other hair is obviously part of the file.. I'm just missing the content. I went to check my other saved custom character - and it too was gone. Hohnoes!

So I scoured my computer for files MIA only to come up empty handed. It was a sad sad day. I then searched through the hair gallery. Still no cookies for me!

So help me out, guys? If I'm not mistaken, I think these two are from the same creator.. but I'm not certain. I'm also sorry I can't provide larger pictures, I only have the thumbnail.

This one was a messy bun in the back, and as you can see it has a wisp of hair that comes from the bun up over the shoulder.

This one was messy hair, as you can see, with only hair overtop of one of the shoulders. It reached down to about the shoulderblades.
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 26th Aug 2010 at 3:51 AM
Both are from Newsea. The first was a free hair on Newsea's blog which got taken down. You can download it at the Cave or get Man-v's version here. The second hair is a pay hair from Newsea that you can also find at the Cave.