Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Showy Flowers 2007

by macarossi Posted 1st Jun 2007 at 2:56 AM - Updated 9th Oct 2008 at 4:36 PM by cameronsnan

112 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 102 Feedback Posts, 9 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Test Subject
#51 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 7:15 PM
Thank you for more lovely flowers, and especially the orchids (my all-time favourites)
Lab Assistant
#52 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 7:58 PM
Those flowers are so...so...so...showy! I love 'em! Thanks yah

Let me guess, you picked out yet another colorful box with a crank that I'm expected to turn and turn until OOP! big shock, a jack pops out and you laugh and the kids laugh and the dog laughs and I die a little inside. - Stewie (Family Guy)
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 12:28 AM
Beautiful detail flowers thank you
Top Secret Researcher
#54 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 3:14 AM
Gorgeous and so beautiful as all of your work is. When I see something from you it makes me happy to know something great is here. Your detail on the flowers are amazing and I just love to have them.
Thank You for all your great talented work, you spoil us and I enjoy it, keep spoiling us.
Test Subject
#55 Old 6th Jun 2007 at 9:58 AM
Fantastic flowers! Such details!
Thank you for creating, I've especially looked for good orchids...and now I've found them.
Test Subject
#56 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 4:07 PM
These are amazing! Perfect for my society sims.
Test Subject
#57 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 4:53 PM
Sweet, I lurv your flowers. Thank you.

7 zip, The only archive program you'll ever need again.

[almost] Unemployed housewife living in the middle of nowhere, of course I have time to do that.

I do take requests, but due to winter storms, time frames are unreliable. But hey! I take requests!
Field Researcher
#58 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 5:16 PM
Thank you! I love your flowers :-*
Field Researcher
#59 Old 7th Jun 2007 at 9:47 PM
I always love your flowers! thanks so much!

*waves hi*
Test Subject
#60 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 7:45 AM
I have both begonias in real life, they are one of my favourite plants, thank you!
Test Subject
#61 Old 8th Jun 2007 at 4:57 PM
These are gorgeous. Loving your work!
Lab Assistant
#62 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 1:12 AM
Finally some more flowers for out games. You have no idea how much I've been wanting some. Gorgeous work.
Field Researcher
#63 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 1:07 AM
Beautiful work! Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#64 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 8:47 PM
Wonderfull, thank you
Lab Assistant
#65 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 4:00 PM
Ohhh....i usually don't download flowers but i just have to get these. Thanks! :D
Forum Resident
#66 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 5:09 PM
Thank you. These are wonderful. I often wonder why Maxis doesn't do good stuff for their programs like the stuff we have on MTS2. Obviously, many creators, meshers, recolorer's on our site are better than the Maxis people who plan the Sims2 game. Too bad they don't have people as creative as MTS2 does. Oh well, their loss, not ours, thanks to you and all the other great creators here. Love this set.

If a cluttered desk is the sign of a cluttered mind, then what about an empty desk?

My stuff may be used in uploads if 1. Credit is given, 2. link to my page provided. Happy simming!
McAlli's page
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 11:33 PM
Thank you once again, those flowers are beautiful and as I lived in South Africa for many years, your Proteas look amazing.
Lab Assistant
#68 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 12:51 PM
Thank you your flowers are gorgeous
Test Subject
#69 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 11:05 PM
They are gorgeous. Thank you so much for bringing more color to our Sim's houses.

Thank you Plant-rama!
Test Subject
#70 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 12:21 AM
They're gorgeous! Your flowers are really fantastic!

But for some reason they don't show up in my game... I really don't know why, it's not like I'm downloading something for the first time... I have to put the files in the folder "Downloads", right?

(Sorry for my bad English ^.^')
Lab Assistant
#71 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 9:39 AM
WOW! One of the best thing what I've seen! Thanks a lot!

<------------------- www.WALEON.net ------------------->
Test Subject
#72 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 10:19 AM
AWESOME! I live in South Africa and those proteas are very realistic! Great job!

Wake up and smell the phycosis
Instructor
#73 Old 17th Jun 2007 at 9:32 PM
Thank you so much your flowers are just the best :lovestruc

Life is not every breath you take but the moments that take your breath away
Top Secret Researcher
#74 Old 18th Jun 2007 at 5:10 PM
Beautiful job! Many, many thanks!!!!!
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 19th Jun 2007 at 3:50 PM
What gorgeous flowers. These are ideal for my nine million-nine thousand-and-ninety-nine-onaire family, and they shall brighten up a corner extravagantly.
This is not a request in some sense, but do you think you could make bee orchids?
Page 3 of 5