Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#1 Old 18th Mar 2019 at 6:40 AM
#aWT Bulbous Head Slider?
Does anyone have a copy of #aWT's Bulbous Head Slider?

http://awtmk.blogspot.com/2011/12/b...ead-slider.html

I've found an issue with Jonha's head size slider, and I was looking to see if this might be an alternative. Unfortunately, the download link is down and I don't think Leefish has it hosted on their website either.

Thanks!
jje1000
Advertisement
Scholar
#2 Old 18th Mar 2019 at 2:21 PM
http://brntwaffles.tumblr.com/post/...s-cc-masterlist . Keep this handy. this has not only all AWT sliders, but just about any and all sliders that are no longer hosted.

You're in luck. I found it by accident yesterday. I didn't know what it was when I downloaded it. I hit randomize and got the biggest OMGWTF random sims ever.

Edited to add: It's ALL the way down at the bottom. That's a huge repository page -- thought I should save you time so you don't look through the whole thing. Go all the way down to the bottom of the page.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#3 Old 18th Mar 2019 at 4:50 PM
Thanks!

Do you know what the slider's called?

Can't seem to find it in the folder, but Jonha's head slider is in there- maybe that one might be the one affecting your sims.
Scholar
#4 Old 18th Mar 2019 at 5:43 PM
No, but I believe all the AYT files are there. I found all the mod names this way. I put the slider name in the search. You know the exact name so that makes it very easy. The site where AYT originally hosted will come up in the search.

Edit - and I’m fairly certain it’s there because a bunch of other alien sliders were there and they were all AYT. And when I saw the image on the old AYT site, that’s exactly what happened to the heads.

The site is gone. But if you use the wayback machine, you can get the archive of page you’re looking for.

Once you do that, scroll over the link to the file you want, but don’t click it. It won’t work. BUT, you’ll see the file name. Then you can use that file name to find it in brntwaffles folder.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#5 Old 18th Mar 2019 at 7:06 PM
Hmm, the file was called #MK [ts3-hack] Slider-Misc-BulbousHead, couldn't find it in BrntWaffle's files. I suppose it's because it's such an odd slider.

Thankfully, I managed to find it on some obscure mediafile trawling site, but I think because it's an older slider, it must have broken at some point.

Anyways, I've uploaded it below for anyone who wants to take a look.
Attached files:
File Type: rar  #MK [ts3-hack] Slider-Misc-BulbousHead.rar (59.3 KB, 25 downloads) - View custom content