Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Alchemist
#26 Old 21st Apr 2013 at 6:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by eskie227
If you don't know how to install mods, it is doubtful the MasterController would actually work for you. Try the tutorials on this site on how to install mods.

Should you decide to use Awesomemod, as was suggested in this thread, back in 2009, be sure to stop by the Awesomemod site, MATY, and post your question about getting it to work there, as it's generally encouraged that you get support for a mod from the creator of the mod.

Please post a new thread to let us know when you decide to do that, as I'm sure a bunch of us would like to go and watch.

Good idea, Eskie!
Advertisement
Site Helper
#27 Old 22nd Apr 2013 at 9:11 PM
I'm going to be nice. http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php..._Custom_Content has links to tell you everything you need to know about how to get Custom Content into your game.

And if you can't find the Master Controller, you can Google NRAAS Industries. (As you might have noticed, he does keep having to move.)

I know I'm spoiling a wonderful bloodbath but I guess I'm just too kind-hearted.

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
One Minute Ninja'd
#28 Old 22nd Apr 2013 at 10:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ghost sdoj

I know I'm spoiling a wonderful bloodbath but I guess I'm just too kind-hearted.

Hey, I directed the OP to check the tutorials as well. We're not evil all the time (gotta remember to watch MATY just in case my suggestion is followed).

I just realized the thread was from right around the release of TS3. My daughter was just starting high school. Now she's getting ready for college in the Fall. I've been playing this game way too long and really need to get a life.
Forum Resident
#29 Old 2nd Jul 2013 at 9:23 PM
I couldn't figure out how to make my siblings into siblings again after saving to the library, and placing with EIG. This thread gave me the answer.
Some threads deserve to be necro'd, nikel23.
Scholar
#30 Old 2nd Jul 2013 at 10:04 PM
Reading the dates on this thread made me laugh. I'm going to bookmark it and necro it in another year Just for the lulz!
(of course, someone better post after me, otherwise I'd double-post, and I vowed to never do that....)

Call me Gemma or Gem :)
Played since original 'The Sims'. Spend my life working, playing and lurking around here, posting way too much not enough.
The Only Way Is Up
simblr
Site Helper
#31 Old 3rd Jul 2013 at 6:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lenglel
I couldn't figure out how to make my siblings into siblings again after saving to the library, and placing with EIG. This thread gave me the answer.
Some threads deserve to be necro'd, nikel23.

I agree that this thread deserves to be remembered. I suppose having it set a record on the number of times it gets necro'd is a good way to keep it fresh...

Edit: And there's the post that will keep you from double posting. :D

I am Ghost. My husband is sidneydoj. I post, he downloads, and I wanted to keep my post count.
Group for Avatar Makers* Funny Stories *2017 Yearbook
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 9:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by twallan
You will need to be patient. By their very nature, Core-mods take a while to update after a Patch as extensive as this one.

I am certain that Pescado will have a new version available eventually.

Cheers.

Hey Twallan,

Do you have a mod that alters the family tree? I am in need because the family tree options EA gives isn't quite what I need. Also I have a teen/adult relationship going on in my game and I would love to keep it and I've read that woohooer isn't compatible with that part in Awesome Mod. So by any chance do you have a mod like this? Thanks!!
One Minute Ninja'd
#33 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 11:06 AM Last edited by eskie227 : 2nd Apr 2015 at 11:07 AM. Reason: fine, I'l be nice
Wow!

Not only necro'ing a thread that dates back to the original release of the base game TS3, but an appeal to Twallan, who publicly retired from modding and the Sims community over a year ago.

I doubt Twallan will respond to you.

Edit: Try looking at the NRaas site. MasterController will allow you to do all sorts of things..............just Google for the website. I'm not that nice.
Department of Post-Mortem Communications
#34 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 2:13 PM
Wow!

Not only necro'ing a thread that dates back to the original release of the base game TS3, but an appeal to Twallan, who publicly retired from modding and the Sims community over a year ago.

Edit: Try looking at the NRaas site. MasterController will allow you to do all sorts of things..............just Google for the website. I'm not that nice.
It's also a good thread to track your daughter's progress. How's she currently doing?
One Minute Ninja'd
#35 Old 2nd Apr 2015 at 3:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Don_Babilon
It's also a good thread to track your daughter's progress. How's she currently doing?

@Don_Babilon She's doing great! She might even take an internship to work back in NY this summer, so she'll be around more. But her heart is set on San Fransisco, so I'll have to wait it out.

She doesn't have time for the Sims anymore. But she is an archi student, so instead she spends her days using Rhino, Autocad, and building little models of "real" buildings these days (and I never ask her anymore if they would really stand up, as it's a sure road to getting her really pissed at me). When she did play with the Sims as a kid, it was almost always for building anyway, so she's had the bug to create stuff for a long time.
Lab Assistant
#36 Old 3rd Apr 2015 at 12:03 AM
Wow!

I got MasterController, Woohooer, Debug Enabler, StoryProgression, and even his Careers mods installed. I know the site. And yes I know I just asked hoping he would still log in and see my post or another fellow simmer may help me out. :D
Page 2 of 2