Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 5:27 PM
Default What do you want?
As an international Kpop fan, what are some things would you like to see in the country or area where you live?

I first and foremost want to see an Asian group/singer become successful in America, especially SNSD. They recently did another promo in NYC, but I want them to be so well known here that they'll do an actual American tour to different states and not just New York, California, DC, and then to Canada. I live in south FL and I wish they could come to Ft. Lauderdale or Miami area (even though I still live hours away), it's closer for me.

Oh, I also want MTVK on tv here. I know for some companies you can get KBS or w/e it's called, but you have to pay like 30$ more a month.

Anyhow, what about you other fans, what do you want to see in your area from the Kpop world?

Onyx Sims is now open!
Advertisement
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 20th Feb 2012 at 8:44 PM
I would just love to see them live. I mean, seriously, some J-Pop or J-Rock come to the states, but other than that you do not see a lot of other Asian culture music directed towards America. I would love to see SNSD live, but then again, I would so LOVE to see f(x) live. I really love those girls, they have an amazing sound But its like, if you want to see them live. You either watch them on Youtube or go to another country.

So in closing, see them live! And actually have an American tour ^.^

"Queen of the Damned seeks knight in shining piercings for pleasure, pain and purring"--Scary Mary from the Urbz: Sims In The City

"A Famous Explorer once said: 'The extraordinary is in what we do, not who we are.'"--Lara Croft from Tomb Raider 2013
Test Subject
#3 Old 17th Jun 2012 at 9:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KiaraRawks
As an international Kpop fan, what are some things would you like to see in the country or area where you live?

I first and foremost want to see an Asian group/singer become successful in America, especially SNSD. They recently did another promo in NYC, but I want them to be so well known here that they'll do an actual American tour to different states and not just New York, California, DC, and then to Canada. I live in south FL and I wish they could come to Ft. Lauderdale or Miami area (even though I still live hours away), it's closer for me.

Oh, I also want MTVK on tv here. I know for some companies you can get KBS or w/e it's called, but you have to pay like 30$ more a month.

Anyhow, what about you other fans, what do you want to see in your area from the Kpop world?

^^ Same ~ I live in central Florida and SNSD is my favorite group and so I REALLY want to see them come here in Florida T-T