Replies: 442 (Who?), Viewed: 124182 times.
Page 18 of 18
Test Subject
#426 Old 25th Jun 2021 at 11:35 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by WatermelonSandal
Hmmm yes. Maybe look closer at the eye shape and consider using some monolids. Reference images really help with that kind of thing.

I'll try improving his looks
Instructor
#427 Old 25th Jun 2021 at 4:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MadzialenaxD
Doesn't need to look Chinese, but I'd love to get chinese outfits and hairstyles for my game :P
He doesn't look like one? At least he resembles the chinese character from a certain drama which I love :D

Nie no pewnie. Ja tam w ogóle tylko białymi gram i nie zwracam uwagi na szczegóły twarzy czy inne detale, tak jak @WatermelonSandal. Wolę grać niż tworzyć simy. Co do chińskich ciuszków, to jest kilka, które doszły wraz z dodatkiem Wymarzone Podróże, ale są moim zdaniem do kitu. Chińskich czy koreańskich seriali nie oglądam. Nie jestem zafascynowany wschodnioazjatyckimi klimatami, chyba że jest to rosyjski daleki wschód.

Inventor
#428 Old 2nd Jul 2021 at 8:24 AM
I changed Justin's eye colour and shape and now I like them better.
Screenshots
Inventor
#429 Old 11th Jul 2021 at 10:23 PM
Default Naylor
Screenshots
Inventor
#430 Old 31st Jul 2021 at 3:30 PM
Working on some new sims for Aurora Skies.
Starting to feel like everyone is related to my sims at this point and need some fresh blood.

Marcus

Jae-Min (probably)

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Field Researcher
#431 Old 4th Aug 2021 at 4:53 AM
Vampire at night

Screenshots
Inventor
#432 Old 15th Aug 2021 at 4:27 PM
Default Artie
This shirt: Yay or nay? I'm trying to pay homage to his original outfit.

Screenshots
Inventor
#433 Old 16th Aug 2021 at 7:31 PM
I'm not a fan of the collar on the shirt, but i see what you were going for.

Wren-der Simblr // Sim Art // Pictures // Downloads // Random Nonsensical Rambling
Inventor
#434 Old 16th Aug 2021 at 8:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MurderPrincessK
I'm not a fan of the collar on the shirt, but i see what you were going for.

What do you think I should change it to?
Inventor
#435 Old 16th Aug 2021 at 9:01 PM
I just personally hate clashing patterns right next to each other, but thats just my opinion, you should keep it how you like it. I would use a more solid color for the collar. Perhaps a gold tone or a deep wine color. Would need to play around with it to see what looks good to me. I'm definitely not a fashionista though, not even a little bit.

Inventor
#436 Old 17th Aug 2021 at 9:15 AM Last edited by WatermelonSandal : 17th Aug 2021 at 11:40 AM.
Quote:
I just personally hate clashing patterns right next to each other, but thats just my opinion, you should keep it how you like it. I would use a more solid color for the collar. Perhaps a gold tone or a deep wine color. Would need to play around with it to see what looks good to me. I'm definitely not a fashionista though, not even a little bit.

Does any of these look better?

Screenshots
Inventor
#437 Old 17th Aug 2021 at 8:06 PM
They all look better to me. I personally like the gold tone the best, but they all work well.

Inventor
#438 Old 17th Aug 2021 at 9:42 PM
Quote:
They all look better to me. I personally like the gold tone the best, but they all work well.

Thanks, I think I'll go with gold, since it adds some more colour to the top.
Instructor
#439 Old 22nd Aug 2021 at 1:39 AM
Trevor Ross, created for the purpose of testing a genetics mod.
Scholar
#440 Old 23rd Aug 2021 at 6:48 PM
Never thought martial arts would make him extra handsome. I like this man.

Screenshots

Looking for something converted to TS3? Visit Xto3 Conversions Finds for all your xto3 needs.
Main simblr: aisquaredchoco ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Inventor
#441 Old 29th Aug 2021 at 9:01 AM
Default Let's go ape! (Warren Graham)

Screenshots
Scholar
#442 Old 3rd Oct 2021 at 4:28 PM
Ross Mitchell - new rebel baddie in the neighbourhood

Instructor
#443 Old 11th Oct 2021 at 3:37 PM
Hercules the legendary Journeys:
Hercules