Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

KSK V3 TASTY Beautiful Realistic Skintones PLUS "Spooky" Defaults

by Knightskykyte Posted 16th Jan 2007 at 11:40 AM - Updated 18th Jan 2007 at 8:39 AM by Knightskykyte : spelling error

58 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 57 Feedback Posts
Page 2 of 3
Scholar
#26 Old 4th Apr 2007 at 3:02 AM
every time i downlaod this...i get an error message...the file is corruptred or a unexpected ending
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 9:32 AM Last edited by Bagfran : 16th Jun 2007 at 4:35 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by sim~obsessor
every time i downlaod this...i get an error message...the file is corruptred or a unexpected ending

sim~obsessor - I don't think the problem is with the files themselves, as I have managed to download and unzip them without any errors.

What I have found in the past is that if my internet connection is a little slow, large files (such as these) do not always download correctly from MTS2 - the download ends prematurely, resulting in the kind of error you describe.

So, you could try again, and hope your internet connection behaves this time, maybe try a different computer with a faster internet connection (what I have had to do sometimes), or perhaps try to download them from Insimenator.net instead:

http://www.insimenator.net/showthre...t=knightskykyte

Good luck!
Test Subject
#28 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 6:12 PM
I was looking for some new dafaults (again, I don't understand why I get bored so easily!) and then I saw these! These are the most beautiful skins I've ever saw! THANKYOU !
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 10:54 PM
Lovely. It's beautiful.

In search for my dear friend Andrew a.k.a. Sawyer, Seen him? Heard of him? Contact me!

(p.s.) No this isn't Sunshine... ^_^...Okay maybe it is.
Test Subject
#30 Old 20th May 2007 at 3:08 PM
Excuse me,maybe I'm in error, can you recol this skintone and make them anatomically correct for female?I love this skintone!!!!!
Test Subject
#31 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 9:49 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 10th Aug 2007 at 6:05 PM. Reason: Is a 'thanks' post
These are by far the best skins I have found. They don't make my sims look too skinny and they are not too shiny. I freaking hate shiny skins. Also... they are not too realistic. They still have this sim-feeling... and I absolutely love it how they behave according to fitness of the sim.
Great job.
Test Subject
#32 Old 26th Jun 2007 at 7:53 PM
extremely nice!!!!!!!
u really are talented!
your darker skintones are my favorite and the most used in my game.

~PlaidjellO~
Field Researcher
#33 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 12:43 AM
I Love 'Em. Thank You =]
Test Subject
#34 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 9:28 AM
I just installed your default skins today. Wow! I picked them because they were matt like the maxis skins, but yet had richness and depth. I didn't want my toons to look completely different, just enhanced. I added some Rensim default eyes as well, and I can hardly believe the change. Now my all my little guys previously conceived without custom material are worth breeding! Now I've got incredible looking (in comparison) townspeople! I had quit playing my very first family to have a baby, because they were so... Maxis. Now little Alicia has grown into a babe! Thanks so much for the skins.
I do wish your darkest tone were a little darker. But I will manage. A satisfied downloader!
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 10th Sep 2007 at 6:36 AM
I was playing BV and was thinking, OMG! they have updated the skintones, they are beautiful. Then I remembered I had downloaded a new skintone replacement set. I had to find out who's it was, they were yours!... they are just gorgeous!...makes the game that much more beautiful and fun to play. Thank you for sharing your talent and these skins with us! HUGS!

Please do not upload, or post any of my creations to the Sims2 Exchange or any pay site. As a note; I like to personalize all my creations by altering the alpha files a bit, which if anyone has tried before it can be a pain. ;o) Happy Simming :o)

More Jules5 creations
Test Subject
#36 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 1:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by elisax
Excuse me,maybe I'm in error, can you recol this skintone and make them anatomically correct for female?I love this skintone!!!!!

lol, she has some sort of "issue" with making any items for female sims, or anyone else doing so, so i doubt it
Test Subject
#37 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 4:43 PM
Erm. When I open the Default-file, there's just two of the skintones :S
Where are the two others?

I had these skintones before, and I love them :D
Test Subject
#38 Old 7th Nov 2007 at 5:04 PM
I clicked the "thanks" button, but it seems a bit impersonal... anyway, thank you for these gorgeous skins, maybe they'll even make Marissa Bendett worth hooking up with!
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 26th Nov 2007 at 3:30 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 28th Dec 2007 at 7:08 PM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post
That's a really beautyfull skintone
Test Subject
#40 Old 28th Dec 2007 at 1:58 PM
KSK_V3_Tasty_S0_genetic.rar is broken
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 1st Jan 2008 at 8:41 AM
These are gorgeous! I downloaded the caramel and coffee skintones from TSR a little while ago and they're amazing in the game.
I LOVE that model in the pic sitting on the floor. He is gorgeous and I love his hair.
Great job with all these and thanks for your work!
Test Subject
#42 Old 11th Jan 2008 at 8:26 PM
hi sorry if this is just mine but the skin - s3 comes up as corrupt or something when i download it and when i try and download default fixed it is also faulty or something! sorry could you get back to me when they are both fixed as i love the skins! ; )
Test Subject
#43 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 9:50 AM
Hi the s3 is fixed now however the default isn't! thanks anyway ; ) awesome!

oh and where did you get the eye colours, are they the made by you?

cheers !
Lab Assistant
#44 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 8:11 PM
I think it's time for a new set of defaults in my game. Yours fit my needs perfectly! Thanks!
ps. I realize this post is like a year old but I don't download skins very often. I've had my previous ones for a VERY long time x3

If nothing can go wrong, something will.
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 22nd Feb 2008 at 8:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by guy101
Hi the s3 is fixed now however the default isn't! thanks anyway ; ) awesome!

oh and where did you get the eye colours, are they the made by you?

cheers !

I don't think the file's corrupt. Sometimes my computer only downloads half a file and says the file's corrupt when I try to unpack it so I have to download it again for it to work. Try it!
I just downloaded the defaults and tried them out in bodyshop and it works fine.

If nothing can go wrong, something will.
Test Subject
#46 Old 26th May 2008 at 1:32 AM Last edited by tonitakitty : 26th May 2008 at 1:40 AM. Reason: Forgot something :P
I have a ton of sims that I made before I joined MTS2, and up until now I couldn't find a skintone that looked good on any of them. These skins are just so pretty, and you also did an awesome job making colors that match the Maxis skins almost perfectly. Thanks a bunch, and keep up the great work!

EDIT: These skins should totally be featured!
Test Subject
#47 Old 30th Jun 2008 at 6:57 PM
sorry for saying something not related but, where did u find the undies of the guy in the last picture? >.< I had it last time but I reformatted my com but its gone, and I forgot where I downloaded it from =(.
Instructor
#48 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 5:38 PM
Very cool skins!!!!
Thank you so much for them!
hugs,
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Test Subject
#49 Old 23rd Nov 2008 at 7:43 PM
I really like these skins. They're detailed and somewhat shiny, but not so much that they look totally fake. Great job!
Test Subject
#50 Old 25th Jan 2009 at 2:36 AM
Wow, these are awesome. I like this skin - just glowy enough to be pretty, but doesn't make the Sims look all greased up/cartoony. I've been looking for something like this. Thank you!

We pay your mortgage after you die.
Page 2 of 3