Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Pack of FULLY ANIMATED spiral stairs

by marvine Posted 16th Sep 2007 at 8:27 PM - Updated 29th Apr 2011 at 7:44 PM by leesester

469 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 431 Feedback Posts, 37 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 8 of 19
Scholar
#176 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 8:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nanisim
I'm seeking with the english dico a word to say that you have never heard before, but I can't find nothing yet. Ah! Incroyable!!! (is that english?)

Hehe I'm using the WR (World Reference) dictionary. "Incroyable" is the good word and there is : fabulous, extraordinary, improbable, incredible, unbelievable, beyond belief and stupendous.

Any of these adjectives are usable and all of them are usable too. Again great job Marvine and THANK YOU !

All of nature is within us and we are part of all nature (Chief White Cloud)
Lab Assistant
#177 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 8:26 PM
10000's of thanks, Marvine. I've wanted spiral stairs since I got Sims2 eons ago. The lack of them drove me to begin learning to mesh, in fact. I learned really early on that it's *HARD* to do stairs. So, not only am I exceedingly grateful, I'm also in awe.

“Meddle not in the affairs of the dragon; for you are crunchy and taste good with ketchup.”
-unknown
Lab Assistant
#178 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 10:09 PM
Marvine, I think that Maxis and Will Wright needs 2 employ u - u obviously listen 2 our demands and wishes.... unlike Maxis.....

Come on Maxis, either do a expansion pack including spiral stairs or employ Marvine the marvelous stair maker

Well done u
Instructor
#179 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 10:18 PM
Wow! These are gorgeous! You are a genius! Thank you so very much! I will download these as soon as my ISP uncaps my bandwidth.
I don't mind that they don't run up or down stairs. It is quite dangerous to do that.
I think my cats would prefer materializing; they are fat and lazy.
Mad Poster
#180 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 12:25 AM
Marvine, you are amazing and I love these. I wasn't able to get the railing stairs, but the others I have and happy with them. You will see a new lot on INSIM with these! Thank you for fulfilling our dreams. Yay!!

Resident member of The Receptacle Refugees
Let's help fund mammograms for everyone. If you want to help, Click To Give @ The Breast Cancer Site Your click is free. Thank you.
Test Subject
#181 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 12:41 AM
Thank you so much for what must have been many of hours of hard work on these stairs! They are gorgeous and I can't wait to go build with them!

Sims...the perfect outlet for the God complex in all of us!

Check out the stories on my Sim Page!
http://thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/pod.php?user_id=957920
Test Subject
#182 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 12:46 AM
So cool I love them now I can make my real house that has a spiral stair way Thank You
Lab Assistant
#183 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 12:57 AM
Don't even care whether they're good, bad or indifferent! This is the stuff that Maxis themselves were completely and utterly unable to create! (after all, otherwise we could have had them about - oh what- three or four add ons ago?-) Wow!!!
Test Subject
#184 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 1:08 AM
Thanks so much!!!
I literally was just saying yesterday that I needed a nice spiral staircase for one of my houses! I only had one and I wasn't crazy about it.. But now with these... Ohhh... I can't wait!!! Lol... Thanks again! :D
Forum Resident
#185 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 1:54 AM
You are god. =D

That's all. <3
Field Researcher
#186 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 2:58 AM
Many thanks! More flexibility in building is more than welcome :D!
Lab Assistant
#187 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 6:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by nanisim
I'm seeking with the english dico a word to say that you have never heard before, but I can't find nothing yet. Ah! Incroyable!!! (is that english?)

I'm thinking you're looking for "incredible" but I understood it! ^.^

3/31-4/1: I survived The Great Llama Day of 2006

"Flaming sims aren't much fun, they don't come when you call, they don't even try." - Iscariot on sim+firejet=?
Test Subject
#188 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 8:32 AM
My word's can't express how I feel about this..

:D:D:D

Down with stereotypes!
Lab Assistant
#189 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 8:54 AM
Great work, Marvine.

a shepherd in wolf's clothing
Test Subject
#190 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 10:29 AM
I can't wait to try these in game thank you
Lab Assistant
#191 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 10:54 AM
Been searching everywhere for spiral staircases! Thanks a million!!

"Did I not just use the word 'puzzling'?"
Lab Assistant
#192 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 12:19 PM
Ooh!! Wonderful!! Thank you so much

See more my works in Radosims.com.
Me and my "great" english:D
Test Subject
#193 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 2:38 PM
Absolutely amazing! Thank you
Lab Assistant
#194 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 3:00 PM
Oh wow. I love love love it, thank you!

Sincerely,
<I>Mequila</I>
Test Subject
#195 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 3:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by elecbullet
These are great, must've been so hard to make. Good job

By the way, is anyone else having problems with Q-Express saying "Runtime error 11: Division by Zero"?

In a word, yes!

Being too bright has never been a problem for me ;)
Test Subject
#196 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 4:36 PM
Yay I have been waiting ages for some clever person to make some spiral stairs with animations. thanks soo much for sharing them!!!!!!!!!!
Field Researcher
#197 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 4:53 PM
Thank you so very much. I have tried and eventually deleted many other attempts at spiral stairs, because they just didn't work right. You have provided such a variety and they look so beautiful. I think this is one of the most important pieces of custom content ever.
Lab Assistant
#198 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 5:25 PM
Hi Marvine,
So much has been said and so many thanks and compliments were given - but still, let me please thank you 1,000000 times again for your fantastic and fabulous Spiral Stairs, that were simply missing from Sims2 for so long.
EA or Maxis, or whoever responsible for the game should take some lessons by you.
You have done a marvellous job, we adore you and thank you again and again for your hard work, sharing it with us.
Hugs
Test Subject
#199 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 6:03 PM
Thanks so much. These stairs are long overdue.
Lab Assistant
#200 Old 19th Sep 2007 at 6:16 PM
WOW i have looked for this ever since i got sims2 with no luck wow what my luck to day WOW they are so good

funney250 i makes homes for request so just ask
Page 8 of 19