Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New videogames for your sims to play! *REQUESTED*

by muroku68 Posted 24th Sep 2008 at 9:33 PM

110 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 99 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 5
Test Subject
#76 Old 20th Sep 2009 at 5:19 PM
I really want to make these videogames work b/c I want my Sims to be able to play TR Legend, but for some reason the games won't show up in the game. Yes I did read the readme file and I put the files in the folders where they belong. What else could be wrong??

I have all expansion packs... Maybe those videogames won't work with some of them??

I'm grateful for every bit of advice!!

This is what my esrb.ini looks like:

[Broadcasts]
0=vgs_ea_games
1=vgs_esrb_e
2=vgs_esrb_rp
3=vgs_esrb_t
4=vgs_wii
5=vgs_sega

[vgs_ea_games]
IsGames=1
Folder=Games/esrb
File=eagames.avi

[vgs_esrb_e]
IsGames=1
Folder=Games/esrb
File=esrb_e.movie

[vgs_esrb_rp]
IsGames=1
Folder=Games/esrb
File=esrb_rp.movie

[vgs_esrb_t]
IsGames=1
Folder=Games/esrb
File=esrb_t.movie

[vgs_sega]
IsGames=1
Folder=Games/esrb
File=sega.avi

I made sure that the avi files are in the \games folder, and the package files are in the downloads folder. Now what?

Thanks in advance for any help you can offer!!
Test Subject
#77 Old 24th Sep 2009 at 5:12 AM
Wow! Just WOW!!! Amazing work! These will be fairly fun to play with for me and the Sims. I would like to recommend something but I do not know how to get videos from the game. Maybe you could attempt a Resident Evil 4? If so I will love you forever!
Test Subject
#78 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 9:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Auruan
Wow! Just WOW!!! Amazing work! These will be fairly fun to play with for me and the Sims. I would like to recommend something but I do not know how to get videos from the game. Maybe you could attempt a Resident Evil 4? If so I will love you forever!

Never mind. I made it myself =D, took me 2 hours to do it but I did it!
Test Subject
#79 Old 23rd Oct 2009 at 3:17 AM
Where do I put the video files. The ones from Megaupload.
Test Subject
#80 Old 14th Nov 2009 at 3:08 AM
ASome,but dosent work,duting gameplay screen flaches blue
Test Subject
#81 Old 27th Dec 2009 at 4:17 AM
hi..um im new i would know how to make games ..eg Dead space,lilltle big planet and so ,soforth umm some help would be nice thaks
Test Subject
#82 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 12:23 AM
ok can u tell me how to make my own games just a week ago i found out how to use SimPE trying to recolor a helicopter into a plane that works but can u tell me how to make games
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 4:27 AM
I know you have to have had this requested at some point in time or another but i personally would LOVE to see......... World of Warcraft. For the computer of course, but.... It really would be kick ass! Maybe have A horde/alliance version and race choices per sim game... Kinda how you do 3 games it would be 2 shelves, one horde races one alliance and you pick the game to play by race. When your sim logs on you see your race running threw azaroth. It would be difficult and take time but i know alot of peeps would love it.
Test Subject
#84 Old 13th Apr 2010 at 5:42 PM
can you make a playable ps3 for me ? i cant download the bestbuy
#85 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 7:47 PM
how did you make the games
Test Subject
#86 Old 6th Jun 2010 at 4:02 AM
how do u get the games on sims
Test Subject
#87 Old 29th Jun 2010 at 4:19 AM
Thank you,I hope we get to see more!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 29th Sep 2010 at 1:39 AM
can you please make a 007 game for sims 2?
Test Subject
#89 Old 11th Dec 2010 at 6:30 AM
WHYYYY is this happening, they show up in the game and i got my sims to buy them, but when they play them on either tv or computer, the screen is blue on their tv/computer, the picture of the game doesnt show. what do i dooooooooooo? how can i fix this..i think i installed wrong the whole installation read me is complicated
Test Subject
#90 Old 11th Dec 2010 at 6:32 AM
i found out the blue screen has to do with the configuration folders, i cant find them in the package, where are they??
Test Subject
#91 Old 1st Jan 2011 at 5:06 AM
hey I have a problem...everytime I press play my sim plays the game but the video on the TV doesnt appear...its just a blinking blue color O_O...pls help...I really like this games!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#92 Old 1st Jan 2011 at 9:43 PM
hey i love these games. do u do request? if so can you do like madden or nba if so thx.
Sockpuppet
#93 Old 26th Mar 2011 at 8:16 PM
do this game really need the CEP?? pls answer....
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#94 Old 29th Apr 2011 at 8:12 AM
Request: Can you Please make a Tomb Raider Trilogy, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light, and Grand Theft Auto 4.
And Good Work! Really Love Tomb Raider Legend!!!!!!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#95 Old 12th May 2011 at 1:39 AM
These are just great, am going to try and find your other games too. Thank you for that info on Exnem's games too, I was just about to check those out and now know to read the whole thing more carefully.
Test Subject
#96 Old 27th Jan 2012 at 5:14 PM
The Server of Megaupload is not working. So can you please load it up on modthesims.com?
Test Subject
#97 Old 13th Feb 2012 at 7:12 PM
so, just lettin you know that megaupload was seized by the FBI because of that new bill that'll be in affect in March. You may want to find a new place to host the files
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#98 Old 22nd Mar 2012 at 11:46 PM
I think I still have the video files for this one, but the mod's not working for me. I already purchased the games and when I come to my sim's house to play them I just get a black screen, also the framerate drops drastically. This mod used to work when I had WinXP but now on Win7 it no longer works.
Test Subject
#99 Old 8th Apr 2012 at 10:48 PM
um i down loaded this and i had my sims play it and the my sims tv screen only blik blue does any one have this problem
Lab Assistant
#100 Old 11th Jul 2012 at 10:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nigel Bloch
I think I still have the video files for this one, but the mod's not working for me. I already purchased the games and when I come to my sim's house to play them I just get a black screen, also the framerate drops drastically. This mod used to work when I had WinXP but now on Win7 it no longer works.

could you please please please upload the video files to mediafire.com please? i'm sure you'd make a lot of people in this thread happy i would love you forever even though i don't know you! hehe :lovestruc

Quote:
you are a child of the universe, no less than the trees and the stars; you have a right to be here. and whether or not it is clear to you, no doubt the universe is unfolding as it should.

ウワァァ━━━。゚(゚´Д`゚)゚。━━━ン!!!
Page 4 of 5