Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tomb of the Underground Garden

by dolphin26 Posted 20th Dec 2009 at 7:00 PM - Updated 12th Jan 2010 at 11:10 PM by dolphin26

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 49 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 3
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#51 Old 10th Oct 2010 at 10:39 PM
Great tomb! It was really fun to explore it. I especially liked the teamwork idea! Thanks!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#52 Old 15th Dec 2010 at 4:43 AM
I never knew you where the one to make this. I have this in my world and I sent in modded servos (which I downloaded) to explore it. They where there for a good day before I got stuck. Then I cheated and saw that I needed to move a torch to open a door xD. It is a very good challenging tomb that will consume a good amount of time. It is awsome.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#53 Old 14th Oct 2011 at 5:58 PM
That was a really fun tomb! Though the sudden appearance of ....... towards the end kinda scared the heck out of my sims and I (in case of spoilers). Thank you for this tomb, and also for the goodies you've included in it! (:
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#54 Old 3rd Feb 2012 at 11:46 PM
This tomb was so much fun, but my game crashed right at the most exciting part! >.< I still went back to finish it, though. Great work!
Test Subject
#55 Old 9th Mar 2013 at 5:49 AM
I havent tried this yet but some advice to all the ppl struggling is also look for hidden switches and always check for hidden doors, just hover your mouse over the tomb walls and choose the examine/inspect option, you just never know where a door may be hiding hope i have helped
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#56 Old 19th Apr 2014 at 8:30 PM
Really looking forward to this challenge! Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#57 Old 3rd Jan 2017 at 3:34 PM
sounds great, can't wait to try
Page 3 of 3