Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Park in the Car Park

by MogHughson Posted 9th Nov 2010 at 5:48 PM - Updated 7th Jun 2021 at 10:21 PM by HugeLunatic

166 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 69 Feedback Posts, 96 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 6 of 7
Test Subject
#126 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 5:38 PM
i think i found the prob, i had the CTP-COMPATIBILITY-driveway-as-a-parking-space-Mog-20101104.rar and i dont got that mod so i deleted this file and i checked it once and it worked
Miss BHAVing
retired moderator
Original Poster
#127 Old 23rd Oct 2011 at 9:01 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Killya
i think i found the prob, i had the CTP-COMPATIBILITY-driveway-as-a-parking-space-Mog-20101104.rar and i dont got that mod so i deleted this file and i checked it once and it worked
Glad you're sorted now. I have updated the description of that package on the Downloads tab in case anyone else has a similar problem, hopefully that will prevent it.

Mostly I fix Gameplay annoyances. I take requests and have made a few Requested mods already. Visit me on MTS Yearbook
My other projects: British High Street, Postal System for the Sims and Better Parking for Sims
Test Subject
#128 Old 3rd Nov 2011 at 11:33 PM
When i copy it to the downloads folder and start the game it says on the side of the pakage content that it has a yellow triangle, so what i'm trying to say is it dont work but i would like it to work!
Miss BHAVing
retired moderator
Original Poster
#129 Old 4th Nov 2011 at 8:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Roadrunnerxxx
When i copy it to the downloads folder and start the game it says on the side of the pakage content that it has a yellow triangle, so what i'm trying to say is it dont work but i would like it to work!
This is normal (read Game_Help:What_are_Hacks?/Overrideswiki for more information) and is not an indication that it does not work. Are you seeing other things that also suggest it does not work when you actually get into the game?

Mostly I fix Gameplay annoyances. I take requests and have made a few Requested mods already. Visit me on MTS Yearbook
My other projects: British High Street, Postal System for the Sims and Better Parking for Sims
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#130 Old 7th Jan 2012 at 8:46 PM
I love how easy your instructions are to follow. Thanks for the mods and putting the time into making them so easy to use!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#131 Old 17th Jan 2012 at 7:38 PM
In the dialog in the sims 2 it has a yello ! and i don't have one clue how to make the overide work can u help me and explain for me plz!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#132 Old 1st Mar 2012 at 3:01 AM
thanx, IDK, but thanx...it won't work for me...i download it...save it...and then it comes up with a page saying it can't be used!!!!!! I'm very confused!!
Scholar
#133 Old 20th Mar 2012 at 11:06 PM
ThankYou Sooo Much for This! I play both TS2 and TS3... But really missed weather, so been playin' TS2. I had made a "Drive In Movies", that I had uploaded long ago to a no longer existing site. I recently put it back in game, to discover I could not get it to work properly. I now can, with Your Great Hack! Thankyou. I hope to share it, a bit more testing and tweeking is necessary... but, I wanted to thankyou for helping me repair my special lot!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Test Subject
#134 Old 24th Mar 2012 at 1:33 PM
I really can't wait to use this mod, but I need your help. I downloaded the 'beyond nightlife' pagage because I have all expansion packs and stuff packs. A message appeared i game saying this could cause conflinct. Could anyone help? Did i download the wrong one? Any reply is well apreciated......
Top Secret Researcher
#135 Old 24th Mar 2012 at 5:46 PM
Quote: Originally posted by MilkshakeMoo
I really can't wait to use this mod, but I need your help. I downloaded the 'beyond nightlife' pagage because I have all expansion packs and stuff packs. A message appeared i game saying this could cause conflinct. Could anyone help? Did i download the wrong one? Any reply is well apreciated......

Is this your first download? Are we talking about a big blue box that appears before you can select a neighbourhood? That one always appears, it's just a warning for custom content in general, if your game isn't crashing it's fine.

Check out Omicron-Simtauri, my new space project!

Newest creation on my Livejournal: Fish with party hats: Garland and default
Looking for an Underground Station? thread on GoS
Grungy cars! thread on GoS latest: VW Type 2 Two-Tones
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#136 Old 19th May 2012 at 8:55 AM
I bet my sister will love this! not saying i don't I love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#137 Old 19th May 2012 at 6:25 PM
thanks for sharing! it has allways been a dream to park in the parking!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#138 Old 21st Sep 2012 at 1:08 AM
Thisis so cool...something i hav anted forever. I just started playing again so am really looking forward to thi.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#139 Old 18th Oct 2012 at 12:51 AM
May I ask what a CTP is?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#140 Old 24th Oct 2012 at 11:20 AM
Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#141 Old 22nd Nov 2012 at 4:16 AM
Something else I can't pass up- cool!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#142 Old 10th Dec 2012 at 3:12 AM
In the first place why did maxis make the cars park in the street, IT MAKES NO SENSE OF REAL LIFE!!!! but when i found this i was like DOWNLOAD DOWNLOAD lol
Lab Assistant
#143 Old 24th Dec 2012 at 9:51 PM
Which one do you download id you have nightlife AND an ep beyond?

Any machinima support or tips sent to me will be VERY much appreciated!
I love the MTS Community!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#144 Old 25th Dec 2012 at 8:48 AM
This is great for both gameplay ad movie-making!Thank you so much!!
Test Subject
#145 Old 27th May 2013 at 11:02 PM
I downloaded it. Yet whenever I use it on my community lots my character will drive, then step out of their car, but it'll glitch. The sim will disappear and so will the car. And then it'll turn into build/buy mode of the lot.
Test Subject
#146 Old 12th Jun 2013 at 1:13 AM
maybe make this for sims 3? i know there are parking spots, but could you try to make it where they drive into it and out of it like in the sims 2? in the sims 2 they drive in and out of the driveway, could you do the same for sims 3? try to make it so? and can i get a bit more detailed tutorial on how to create this parking lot? thanx, maybe a youtube vid or somthing
Banned
#147 Old 17th Aug 2013 at 6:03 AM
this gave my gave a bug...It destroyed my game..I had amazing cc..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#148 Old 12th Sep 2013 at 8:00 PM
I've never had any problems with this, and I've been progressively editing all my community lots to accommodate this particular mod. It looks so simple and natural, but I know it must have been a lot of hard work for you to get it down right. Thanks so much!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#149 Old 2nd Jan 2014 at 6:55 AM
Thanks for a wonderful mod! I seem to be having a lot of trouble getting this to work though, and after many attempts at finding the cause, I'm still left confused. Most of the time, once a community lot has loaded, my sim and their car appear automatically in the parking space, instead of seeing them drive to it. I've got 2 lots where I've fixed this - they seem to only work when the extension piece is in a certain position over others which are also valid. Other lots though, no positioning seems to reverse this. I suspect it may be because my game is downloaded (I own the physical game but it's back at the house before I moved abroad, so I considered it okay to download).

Does anyone else experience this? I'm stumped as to how to fix it.
Test Subject
#150 Old 25th Feb 2014 at 12:55 AM
No offense but I really didn't like this download. I downloaded it, thinking it be cool, and better than just parking on the side of the road, but now every time I go to a community place or whatever, a "Force Error" thingy pops up, so I press reset, and my sim and their car disappears. I tried re-downloading it and I followed the directions perfectly, but I still get the same reaction...help please?
Page 6 of 7