Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Depths rising - The Siren's shelter

by Crowkeeper Posted 1st Feb 2015 at 3:37 PM - Updated 9th Nov 2015 at 1:32 PM by Crowkeeper : changing title:D

127 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 38 Feedback Posts, 88 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 6
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#101 Old 17th May 2016 at 10:49 PM
I created an account so I could save this! Beautiful creation
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#102 Old 18th May 2016 at 12:07 AM
Looks beautiful.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#103 Old 31st May 2016 at 11:30 PM
Beautiful! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#104 Old 10th Jun 2016 at 12:02 PM
This looks amazing can't wait to play it! Thank you so much :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#105 Old 2nd Jul 2016 at 11:20 PM
Just wanna say thanks for creating this masterpiece, I am in awe of your creations, this one and the others I saw on your tumblr... I feel like your work really, fully, embodies everything about why I play the Sims (and have been playing for 16 years), it's just truly amazing, and breathtaking on every level. I love how creative the game allows us to be, and it's so easy to live in a fantasy or really express our imagination through these creations... Sorry for my rambling, but I'm just so overwhelmed right now by how beautiful your work is, and how much it means to me! Thank you for creating it and sharing it with the community. Big, big hugs!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#106 Old 31st Jul 2016 at 12:33 PM
this looks amazing the next time i have a mermaid family i will 100% us this
Test Subject
#109 Old 15th Nov 2016 at 9:53 PM
It seems like somebody didn't give credit while uploading it to The Sims 3 website... http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail...assetId=9009850
Top Secret Researcher
#114 Old 19th Nov 2016 at 9:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Remaistia
It seems like somebody didn't give credit while uploading it to The Sims 3 website... http://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail...assetId=9009850

And again looks like this one posted here: Mermaidia by Joyce 601
Instructor
Original Poster
#115 Old 23rd Nov 2016 at 6:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by barbarat
And again looks like this one posted here: Mermaidia by Joyce 601

Yeah that is from my tumblr: http://crowkeeperthesimmer.tumblr.c...er-nobility-lot

Visit my Tumblr for more creations http://crowkeeperthesimmer.tumblr.com :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#119 Old 20th Jan 2017 at 12:16 AM
absolutely breathtaking. Love it Thank You
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#120 Old 10th Mar 2017 at 1:04 PM Last edited by geekgirl101 : 10th Mar 2017 at 5:15 PM.
Wow this really is lovely. Whilst I do kind of agree with that incredibly rude poster who was unhappy about the amount of content used from all expansions being a little excessive I do believe there was a much better way he could've addressed it. The lot can still be installed without all expansions and the game will simply replace missing items with something different, if the default choice isn't to the liking you can always replace it with something else to your taste so it's not the end of the world. But yeah I am not big on content that requires all expansions since I like to try and keep my worlds clean since if you use all expansions at once it can cause massive amounts of lag with all the new objects, more glitches, and can be invasive unless you start disabling things you don't want in your current game ie. pets, celebrities, zombies, vampires etc.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#121 Old 15th Jun 2017 at 11:21 PM
Gorgeous! Can't wait to see it in game!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#122 Old 10th Jan 2018 at 10:08 PM
Holy CRAP, dude! This is absolutely stunning!

Also, did you know that sirens do NOT have to be mermaids? Although mermaid sirens are the most common, not all mermaids are sirens. For mermaids (or any creatures) to be sirens, they must be singers that are good to the point that people stop everything and listen, wrecking their vehicle or ship).
There were also half-fish half-bird creatures in Homer's "Oddysey" called sirens (I had to Google that part) that had identical powers and lived with and alongside mermaids.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#123 Old 22nd Mar 2018 at 10:25 PM
AWESOME! Had to have this one too!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#124 Old 30th Jun 2018 at 3:38 PM
I don't know how you do it, but I must have this lot!
Test Subject
#125 Old 30th Jun 2019 at 5:45 PM
It will be perfect if this is available in sims 4
Page 5 of 6