Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

All 289 0riginal Sims 1 Walls +2

by KHLVH Posted 20th Oct 2005 at 12:39 PM

92 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 84 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
#26 Old 20th Oct 2005 at 10:38 PM
ah, fond memories......... thanks for this d/l!
Forum Resident
#27 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 12:06 AM
Test Subject
#28 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 12:42 AM
Great work!
I love some walls from the Sims1.

Thank you,so much.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#29 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 1:50 AM
Default Floors
Quote: Originally posted by spiritseer
Thanks so much, I had forgotten how much I missed some of those until I saw them again, your awesome. Any chance that you will be doing the flooring as well??That would be awesome to.
Yes I am working on redoing all 227 of the Original Sims 1 Floors for the Sims 2, So far I have 55 of them done here's apic of what I've got so far. KHLVH
Screenshots

Get your fithy paws off of me you damn dirty ape!
Test Subject
#30 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 3:35 AM
Thanks for making these available. I have a few I downloaded from the internet, but not ALL of them.

Now, if we can just get someone to make those spectacular floors that would be awesome!!!

Thanks sooo much!!
Lab Assistant
#31 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 3:40 AM
Nice! Good to see you are working hard at the floors too! I simply loved the wood flooring from TS1, and was mad that most of the Sims 2 wood flooring was either a) Ugly and didn't look like wood flooring or b)just the same straight floor planks in different colors.

As far as those who have been rejected by MTS2, it might have been as what someone said before - that they were all uploaded separately and it may have taken up space in weird ways. Maybe they weren't, I dunno. Doesn't hurt to ask why they didn't approve (Althought I thought they sent Private Messages with reasons?).
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 7:12 AM
Kudo's BIG time to you. I can only imagine what you had to do to get this work done. When my wife and I had SIMbucks up, we had 100 + walls and about the same amount in flooring for the original game. We are going to be redoing the old SIMbucks Ethnic line of walls and floors, and we are thrilled that somebody has saved us the work on redoing the original SIMS walls. again, Big Kudos to you :bow2: :bow2: :bigwave:

Birman Kat aka mal1958

A fantastic wife, a fantastic son, My computer, and The SIMS 2. Life is good!

"I prefer to be true to myself, even at the hazard of incurring the ridicule of others, rather than to be false, and to incur my own abhorrence." Frederick Douglass
Field Researcher
#33 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 9:53 AM
Thank you very much, Ive been waiting for someone to do this for a long time by now. I respect your hard work, I couldn't make myself to do even couple of them, though i missed them so much.

Thank you, thank you, thank you. :bandit: :moose:
Test Subject
#34 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 10:45 AM
ahh.... memories
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 3:26 PM
YAAY! I missed the really funky purple and green pattern one up there in the front row. Thanks for that! ^__^

This must have taken you forever...! O_O
Test Subject
#36 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 5:47 PM
Brilliant! I was looking for them. I thank you and appreciate your hard work! :D
Let's build! :bricks: :bricks:
Test Subject
#37 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 6:53 PM
THANK YOU! You have made my day!
I am looking now for someone who has recreated the downtown in Hot Date. I may have to do it myself...such a huge undertaking, but I played that game for so long, it's still in my blood

Being too bright has never been a problem for me ;)
Test Subject
#38 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 10:45 PM
Thank you soooo much!!! I downloaded these whilst I was preparing dinner last night, then tried them out at 4.30 this morning in my game (I'm a bad sleeper). There were so many walls I missed from TS1 (and many crappy ones - at least we can delete them in game now). The really BURNING question is, are you gonna do the floors to match, because that would be fantastic! Pleeeease! Pretty please with jam & sugar on!
Test Subject
#39 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 10:56 PM
Quote: Originally posted by liffey69
Thank you soooo much!!! I downloaded these whilst I was preparing dinner last night, then tried them out at 4.30 this morning in my game (I'm a bad sleeper). There were so many walls I missed from TS1 (and many crappy ones - at least we can delete them in game now). The really BURNING question is, are you gonna do the floors to match, because that would be fantastic! Pleeeease! Pretty please with jam & sugar on!

What she said!

Being too bright has never been a problem for me ;)
Forum Resident
#40 Old 21st Oct 2005 at 11:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by julyraine
What she said!

Look a few posts up; he even has a preview picture of what's been done so far floor-wise. :nod:

Mm, sweet nostalgia. Thankies!
Test Subject
#41 Old 23rd Oct 2005 at 3:28 PM
thx
Thanks so much...

The sims 1 walls are to cool...
It's boring that maxis don't do the same walls and floors for both sims...

Thx

Dany

Ð@₪¥
Test Subject
#42 Old 25th Oct 2005 at 3:43 PM Last edited by Oydiegirl : 25th Oct 2005 at 8:00 PM.
Well I really want these but when I try installing with file maid it is saying no files installed and they are not in my game :weep: anyone else having problems?

*Edit*
I tryed again doing it manually and they work! Yayyyy. TY TY TY these are great!!!
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 26th Oct 2005 at 5:21 PM
So many of the Sims1 walls and floors were/are better than Sims2 walls and floors. And now I can delete the ones that bother my eyes and keeps the rest. Thanks so much. That little job was a toughy and much appreciated.
HollyEtta
Theorist
#44 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 2:59 PM
Thanks a lot. You can never have enough walls and floors! Your hard work is appreciated. :nod:

"If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went." Will Rogers
#45 Old 31st Oct 2005 at 4:53 PM
Man thats hard work... you must have spent days on this...weeks
Test Subject
#46 Old 11th Nov 2005 at 4:56 AM
I say ole chap..jolly good show what? :salute:
Instructor
#47 Old 20th Nov 2005 at 6:23 PM
This must have taken tons of hours to do. I couldn't even start to thank you enough for all of these.

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
#48 Old 25th Nov 2005 at 10:18 PM
Wow. That must have taken FOR-FREAKING-EVER. I'm so going to snag a lot of these - I've been thinking about a lot of the old walls a lot recently.

...any chance you did the floors too? Because that would just be too amazing.
Test Subject
#49 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 12:46 AM
Thanks a million,
this shall bring back a load of memorys
Field Researcher
#50 Old 28th Nov 2005 at 1:13 AM
This is great. I just wish I could remember what just half of these look like , so I just downloaded what I thought I remembered, lol. Deeme
Page 2 of 4