Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#126 Old 24th Apr 2009 at 7:43 PM
conor_wilson -> Nice, but screenshots are bad quality. However it's lovely place. But you haven't made more screenshots. I'd like to see house in not just one photo out.

bluetexasbonnie -> Fantastic :lovestruc

My another work from PROJECT: Tuscany. I'm gonna to make some screenshots and upload on mts.

Advertisement
Test Subject
#127 Old 27th Apr 2009 at 11:49 AM
Really nice Jasiuuu! They are perfect for my old styled neighbourhood!
Test Subject
#128 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 5:41 PM
hey there
jasiuuu-> I cant get any better quality than that. I tried downloading one of those game screenshot program thingies. Fraps i think it was called. but it crashed my game and the game wouldn't start at all. i had to re install and put all my data in. Those pics were taken using the print screen button.

"Fragile. Do not drop." -- Posted on the side of a Boeing 747
Lab Assistant
#129 Old 28th Apr 2009 at 7:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by conor_wilson
hey there
jasiuuu-> I cant get any better quality than that. I tried downloading one of those game screenshot program thingies. Fraps i think it was called. but it crashed my game and the game wouldn't start at all. i had to re install and put all my data in. Those pics were taken using the print screen button.
I'm using Fraps and it's sometimes crashes my game, but it has never crash game like this. Maybe try another program. There are tons of them in a web, just use a google I can't look at pictures which are made in in-game-camera, because it's the worst quality, I think.
Test Subject
#130 Old 3rd May 2009 at 11:46 AM
yeah jasiuuu I tried one called screen shoot it recently and it wouldnt come tothe front whilst i was playing the game so i tried to put he game into windowed mode but that didn't work either. I used the way that the tutorial here told me. (go to properties and put a -w after the file path for the shortcut.) Could anybody suggest any that they have used/are using that work?

Lab Assistant
#131 Old 9th May 2009 at 6:51 PM
I use Fraps and it has never crashed this game or any other game.

Atra esterní ono thelduin/Mor'ranr lífa unin hjarta onr/Un du evarínya ono varda.
Atra gülai un ilian taught ono un atra ono waíse sköliro frá rauthr.
Test Subject
#132 Old 10th May 2009 at 4:51 AM
Hello Everyone,
I just joined the group and am looking forward to seeing your creations; reaping the inspiration from them, as well as sharing mine! To give you guys a little taste of me this is my current project.
Screenshots
Test Subject
#133 Old 10th May 2009 at 2:05 PM
Hey
Thats a cool house thegurlat where'd you get the windows?

Captain Louie
retired moderator
#134 Old 10th May 2009 at 2:35 PM

Total time making: 19 Hours!

I love it though, and I had fun, and for the first time ever, couldn't wait to take the pictures! I submitted it last night so keep an eye out for it :D

Now streaming on at Twitch.tv/SeveralNerds or UglyHoesConnect.com - whichever is easier for you to type in your browser.
Anime Addict
#135 Old 10th May 2009 at 2:41 PM
oooh Qbuilderz that looks awesome... I cant wait for it...

My Alter Ego's
MTS | The Sim Supply | The Exchange

"I used to have Multiple Personality Disorder but we're ok now"
"Click here to find out how to keep an idiot busy for hours"
Instructor
#136 Old 10th May 2009 at 2:59 PM
conor_wilson you can get those windows here and here I'm pretty sure those are the ones..

QBUILDERZ thats amazing! I cant wait for it!! :lovestruc
Instructor
#137 Old 10th May 2009 at 3:56 PM
I'm working on a copy of my real life house.....I can't seem to get the flipping laundry room in the right spot! And it's even harder because we're remodeling!
Instructor
#138 Old 11th May 2009 at 5:23 AM
I'm in a rut. I start up my game, get an empty lot and just stare at it.
I cant think of ANYTHING
I'm so down with building at the moment :[

EDIT: I might make this .. I just made an AGS for it. Lets see how it goes.
Test Subject
#139 Old 11th May 2009 at 10:06 AM
Good luck aeowyn i love seeing your creations!
Test Subject
#140 Old 12th May 2009 at 7:33 PM
Ive Just Uploaded my newest lot for the apocalypse theme
The Nuclear Bunker No.453 (pic Attached sos its a little bit fuzzy)
I uploaded it just now so keep an eye out for it. My game froze up again when I downloaded cheat engine for my SimCity4. I deleted it and instead I downladed direct x and re installed that and now it works. So I still have no idea Whats going on. BTW aeowyn22 thanks for the windows I think I might use them in a cottage I'm Building.
Thanks all of you for your help. I really appreciate it.
P.S I'm now taking lot requests Go to my Journal For more Info
Screenshots

Forum Resident
#141 Old 13th May 2009 at 6:21 PM
Default Huge Library
I actually never go to the library , but I love to see them. Especially the very big and old ones. That's why I created this library.:D
I love the inside more than the outside, it's kinda boring..
I'm not a good builder actually, but I just love to do it.
I have some first shots of it right... here. Only from the inside.:S
Screenshots

Creator and owner of SimsShine
Lab Assistant
#142 Old 13th May 2009 at 8:15 PM
OMG, that's fabolous. I can't wait for it *___*. Hope will be some mysterious rooms ex. library-door from AL.
Forum Resident
#143 Old 14th May 2009 at 6:40 AM Last edited by SimsShine : 14th May 2009 at 6:52 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Jasiuuu
OMG, that's fabolous. I can't wait for it *___*. Hope will be some mysterious rooms ex. library-door from AL.

Thank you. Oh yeah, that mysterious room is a good idea!

The lot need some changes, and then I'll upload more pic's.
Pity that you can't turn bookcases 45 so they fit together. That's why I've made a wallpaper that looks exactly like the bookcases. Also in the orginal 4 colors. So it looks like the wall is all covered with bookcases.
I love your creations too*clicks on 'add as favorite creator'*, especially the Tuscany walls.

Scholar
#144 Old 14th May 2009 at 7:54 PM
SimsShine-library is perfect,I have one in my neighbourhood,also with secret rooms.
You can turn bookcase correct to 45 degree angle with 'boolprop allow45degreeangleofrotation true' and 'boolprop snapobjectstogrid false'.
Forum Resident
#145 Old 14th May 2009 at 8:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by pegasaus7
SimsShine-library is perfect,I have one in my neighbourhood,also with secret rooms.
You can turn bookcase correct to 45 degree angle with 'boolprop allow45degreeangleofrotation true' and 'boolprop snapobjectstogrid false'.

Thank you :D
Yes, I used those cheats too, but they still don't fit . Can't explain..

Scholar
#146 Old 15th May 2009 at 9:25 AM
SimsShine-with these cheats also try 'move_objects on',maybe it will help.
Lab Assistant
#147 Old 15th May 2009 at 7:28 PM Last edited by Naeniver : 15th May 2009 at 8:26 PM.
Ok, my mouth just dropped to the floor, SimsShine! That library is like totally awesome! Way to go!

EDIT: Also, I thought I might mention that my old plan for a castle is currently in the trashbin. I'm not getting arid of what I've done so far, but I'm going to stop working on it.

Now I'm doing to do some random little vacation-style homes from floorplans in this Menards magazine I have.

Atra esterní ono thelduin/Mor'ranr lífa unin hjarta onr/Un du evarínya ono varda.
Test Subject
#148 Old 15th May 2009 at 9:54 PM
Hey again

My Nuclear Bunker has been denied so i'm resubmitting it. I am also building a house based on a villa i went to on holiday in florida last october But i have had so much trouble with it. First I had trouble with the refusenik trash compactor that comes with the basegame that happened twice and the third time i tried it happend with certain bedding recolours (also basegame) I'm going to re install the game over this weekend. Its like something happens to break my game and i only ever temporarily fix it. It really annoying

BTW That Library is AMAzing!! I love it. and simshine how did you get it in windowed mode I'm running XP not vista but i cant work out how can anyone help?

Lab Assistant
#149 Old 16th May 2009 at 1:34 AM
conor_wilson, there is a wiki page HERE that tells all about putting your game into windowed mode. I think you have to have a shortcut on your desktop, and it is the shortcut that you modify (following the instructions given). Hope it helps.

Did the mods say what needed revision for your bunker?

Test Subject
#150 Old 16th May 2009 at 10:32 AM
It was the screenshots that were to small/too far away and i didn't link all of the custom content (Which I Did!)So i am Reuploading it along with my villa As soon as i reinstallmy game today & tomorow and the problem it i don't think i have all of the codes. I ve got all the ones ive purchased recently but the others i dont know about but i'm sure they'll turn up in the end!

Page 6 of 15