Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Death Note

by desecrate Posted 12th Mar 2013 at 12:35 PM - Updated 7th Jun 2014 at 11:45 AM by desecrate : Fixed animation so it is now usable by adult sims; minor fixes and adjustments.

277 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 85 Feedback Posts, 191 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 12
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#2 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 1:05 PM
I will have to try this.
Really, you got me at writing sim name but you bought my soul when there's even cause of death!

Question:
Do we seriously need to find it?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#3 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 1:07 PM
This is really awesome.

Although the random Death note creation is a very cool idea, it might have been cool that you made the Reaper pop and drop it somewhere for context, but I guess that's too troublesome. I'mm be testing this. =)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#4 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 1:40 PM
Uhhh,this is so lovely twisted and wrong :D

"For now, it is only usable by Child or Teen sims" <--Thats the part i love the most :D
Thank you very much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#5 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 1:57 PM
Not to split hairs, but I've been using Buzzler's Scribbling Pad since the base game and it calls on a preexisting animation for adults that could probably be useful for this.

That being said, a Death Note for TS3 is one hell of an accomplishment. I'll have to use this for my next scenario~!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#6 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 2:11 PM
I think I will wait for when grown-ups can use it. There are a few annoying sims plaguing our neighbourhoods, but making children and teens the killers? A little too 'grim' for me...

And yeah, I too use Buzzler's Scribbling Pad, and that animation would work just fine for this.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#7 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 2:43 PM
Love this!!! So... Where do we find this when we put it in game if we really have to find it? Lol.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#8 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 2:54 PM
YES! Been hoping someone will make this for months now!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 4:18 PM
A work of pure genius! I will be creating Death Note Sims now for my games! What an awesome addition this is for my anime towns! (((Thank you!)))
Interstellar Traveler
THANKS POST
#10 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 4:38 PM
So freaking awesome!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 4:59 PM
omg, being amazed here while the book is only inches away from my hands. haha awesome!
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#12 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 5:36 PM
Oh my, thanks for this, look forward to trying it out!

Quote: Originally posted by Chris W.
Uhhh,this is so lovely twisted and wrong :D

"For now, it is only usable by Child or Teen sims" <--Thats the part i love the most :D
Thank you very much!

My sentiments exactly. I'll have to age up my Chucky toddler sim to child and have him be the town's evil child serial killer.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#13 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 7:27 PM
O.O This mod is wicked awesome!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#14 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 8:07 PM
Hmmm how many sims shall I kill today :D
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#15 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 8:15 PM
This is absolutely amazing! The fact it can only be used by kids and teens is kinda hilarious. "Mommy won't let me eat ice cream for desert... I'll kill her by Fire!" or "Darn, I'm getting a D in Algebra... Better get my Death Note!"

Aaaaaanyway awesomeness, thank you!!!
Test Subject
#16 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 8:37 PM
I Love Youuuuuuuuuu Omfg <3

boo? c:
Forum Resident
#17 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 8:39 PM
To all the people writing about Buzzler's mod:

Buzzler's Scribbling Pad only works because he had to create a custom JAZZ script for it. So, it is possible, just not without some work You can find the thread with full discussion of how he got it to work here: http://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=421290

My Mod Index | My Mods at Simlogical | My Blog: Nona's Sims | Fix Your Premium Content

Please do not PM me with questions about modding. Please post in an appropriate forum and PM me a link to the thread if you would like me to try and help.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#18 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 9:09 PM
Haha, reminds me of Smosh! Thanks
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 9:36 PM
Cool!! Just like Smosh! *Insert evil laugh here...
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#20 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 10:05 PM
OMFG you are the best from MTS!!! i loeve and i love alll your mods!!!
Test Subject
#21 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 10:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by adepal
I think I will wait for when grown-ups can use it. There are a few annoying sims plaguing our neighbourhoods, but making children and teens the killers? A little too 'grim' for me...

And yeah, I too use Buzzler's Scribbling Pad, and that animation would work just fine for this.

Also note taking in class from University. :p
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 10:32 PM
Haha got this...my sim was in school and found it...he autonomously killed his teacher xD guess teachers are evil
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#23 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 10:37 PM
I am so getting this ! Thanks ! I love the idea of children being killers
Inventor
THANKS POST
#24 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 10:40 PM
Love it, especially how you have to find it! That's such an awesome feature! I wish it could be usable by adults though. Maybe in an update? :D
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#25 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 11:19 PM
Even if Buzzler did a custom animation, maybe he would let you use it for this? I think this is ultimately awesome, but I'm sad I can't use it for adults (YA or A). I rarely play children or teens; I tend to get impatient with their lack of available interactions and abilities, and I set their age span to really short.

It might be interesting, however, to make an immortal teen (with an age freeze potion) and turn him into Kila.
Page 1 of 12