Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sims 4 Multiplayer Mod

by sims4multiplayer Posted 29th Jun 2019 at 6:31 PM - Updated 13th Apr 2024 at 4:31 PM by sims4multiplayer

221 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 156 Feedback Posts, 64 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 9
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#101 Old 12th Sep 2020 at 1:44 PM
Looks really cool

Any plans to connect simcity with the sims?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#102 Old 17th Oct 2020 at 11:54 PM
thnx. I will try this...
Test Subject
#103 Old 26th Oct 2020 at 4:38 AM
I like the idea of the mod, but it's not worth $9/month with things disabled to get more money.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#104 Old 10th Nov 2020 at 8:39 AM
i was wondering if this mod will work on crack version? sorry i have the crack one im just trying out the sims for building house for my school project
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#105 Old 10th Nov 2020 at 11:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nethflicks
i was wondering if this mod will work on crack version? sorry i have the crack one im just trying out the sims for building house for my school project

People tend to say it does!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#106 Old 10th Nov 2020 at 11:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by DigitalNikki
I like the idea of the mod, but it's not worth $9/month with things disabled to get more money.

Please read back, it's not about disabling features, it's about rolling out new features.
Test Subject
#107 Old 21st Nov 2020 at 3:09 PM
Hey, there´s a bug that if we play with 3 PCs only the host can interact with anything in the simworld
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#108 Old 25th Nov 2020 at 1:01 AM
where do i download it i am having a hard time finding it
Test Subject
#109 Old 29th Dec 2020 at 6:09 AM
Just downloaded the latest Mac launcher and got the following error:
" “S4MP Online Launcher” can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software. This software needs to be updated. Contact the developer for more information."
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#110 Old 7th Jan 2021 at 12:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SimBomb89
Hey, there´s a bug that if we play with 3 PCs only the host can interact with anything in the simworld

Make sure you are not using an outdated version of the game
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#111 Old 7th Jan 2021 at 12:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by titanic_ash
Just downloaded the latest Mac launcher and got the following error:
" “S4MP Online Launcher” can’t be opened because Apple cannot check it for malicious software. This software needs to be updated. Contact the developer for more information."

Use right click -> open, then you can bypass this dialog.
Test Subject
#112 Old 14th Jan 2021 at 7:51 PM
Hi i am new with this site and i just found this multiplayer mod. My question is that if i would like to play with my gf and we would like to play on lan. What are the necesseary steps? We both downloaded the S4MP Online Launcher 0.7.1-public-win.zip. We have connected the folder/game exe in this launcher. We have the multiple person save. The host created a game and with the IP address the second pc is connected. The host pressed the Everyone's Connected button. When the Host starts the game and logs in to the character the Launcher shows still that the player is Not Connected. After that the second player also press the Start Game button logs in to the character. There are no notifications that anybody is logged anywhere neither in the launcher. Should we download anything more?
Test Subject
#113 Old 22nd Jan 2021 at 11:31 PM
So between the "updates" to this mod,
as well as leaks online... :

I suspect this is endorsed by Maxis, and is the lead on their research into proper dev of multiplayer for TS5.
Its been alleged that they're also heavily perplexed with proper implementation of Build mode during these online sessions and the updates speak to that.

You guys are sneaky. But I'm onto you.

All seems to line up, Im excited. Figure it out :D
Test Subject
#114 Old 26th Jan 2021 at 11:39 PM
Default S4MP mod launcher
Quote: Originally posted by raptorpony
Hi i am new with this site and i just found this multiplayer mod. My question is that if i would like to play with my gf and we would like to play on lan. What are the necesseary steps? We both downloaded the S4MP Online Launcher 0.7.1-public-win.zip. We have connected the folder/game exe in this launcher. We have the multiple person save. The host created a game and with the IP address the second pc is connected. The host pressed the Everyone's Connected button. When the Host starts the game and logs in to the character the Launcher shows still that the player is Not Connected. After that the second player also press the Start Game button logs in to the character. There are no notifications that anybody is logged anywhere neither in the launcher. Should we download anything more?

Hey raptorpony, I am real curious how you fond the folder/game exe... and or the sims/mods/games/bin/folder the launcher is asking for ts4_x64.exe file?? and how to get past that issue?
thank you shallbrown72
Test Subject
#115 Old 30th Jan 2021 at 5:49 PM
Default Really Cool Mod
Hii, I tried to play with my friend and we were connected to the same server and I could control the sims, but when she tried it there weren't any files she could click on (she could click on the inventory button but not control the sims). Soo please help, id really love to use the mod.
Thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#116 Old 31st Jan 2021 at 2:07 AM
The mod works great! But theres a bug that me and my brother encounter, its a bug that when you receive an interaction message from your phone and click ok, then nothing happened. Can anyone help me? I've troubleshoot the mods i installed and reinstall the game, but the bug still there. Sorry for bad english
Test Subject
#117 Old 31st Jan 2021 at 8:32 PM
Hi, Thanks for your nice work on this project

But i got a little problem, my sims 4 is in french and the folder that sims 4 create in C:\Users\jorda\Documents\Electronic Arts is name "Les Sims 4" when your sims 4 is in french so, when i select with the launcher it's said "that doesn't seem to be the correct path" can you help me?

I create manualy a folder name the sims 4 and it work, but my Sims 4 game don't use this folder.

is there a config file that i can edit to bypass this message ou it need software fix?
Test Subject
#118 Old 1st Feb 2021 at 6:34 PM
Default The time in the game is lagging behind
I have a problem!My friend is running out of time with my time in the game!What to do?Help!
Test Subject
#119 Old 6th Feb 2021 at 8:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Ralkory
I have a problem!My friend is running out of time with my time in the game!What to do?Help!

The problem was that the time on the friend's computer was lagging behind mine.
Test Subject
#120 Old 1st Mar 2021 at 9:21 AM
Buongiorno, io un problema con il S4MP online launcher.
Ho la versione che si ha dopo essersi abbonati su patreon, quindi la versione con il "play online".
Solo che ho un problema: riesco ad entrare in una partita con i miei amici ma non riesco a giocare. Il tempo è sempre in pausa e sia a me che al mio amico appare questo messaggio: "You must wait for the other players before starting time". Questo messaggio mi compare quando i miei amici sono in gioco.
Come posso fare per risolvere questo problema?
Thanks
Lab Assistant
#121 Old 3rd Mar 2021 at 2:28 PM
My question is, will this mod be updated for version 1.71.86.1020?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#122 Old 5th Mar 2021 at 4:31 PM
How do you get this working? Non of the tutorials are working for me please help me!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#123 Old 5th Mar 2021 at 5:28 PM
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#124 Old 5th Mar 2021 at 5:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Burinis
My question is, will this mod be updated for version 1.71.86.1020?

It does work with that version, too!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#125 Old 5th Mar 2021 at 6:25 PM
Microsoft Window Protected this app from installing

"Microsoft Defender SmartScreen prevented an unrecognized app from starting. Running this app might put your PC at risk. "

App: S4MP Online Launcher 0.8.1-public.exe
Publisher:
Unknown publisher

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

People.... please be careful with this mod. Windows or Mac will recognize this is as a VIRUS threat
Page 5 of 9