Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 9th May 2021 at 5:53 AM

This user has the following games installed:

Sims 2, University, Nightlife, Open for Business, Pets, Seasons, Bon Voyage, Free Time, Apartment Life
Default Bad Gosub Tree Number fix?
I know there have already been threads on this before, but I cannot for the life of me figure out what's causing this annoying error. I've attached a zip of my logs below, please help!
Attached files:
File Type: zip  Logs.zip (212.0 KB, 29 downloads)
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 9th May 2021 at 8:05 AM
Did you try the What Caused This error identifier?

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 9th May 2021 at 8:40 AM
Have you tried the solution suggested in those threads from before, did it not help? For instance here.

(Instead of uploading your entire Logs folder, you could also copy/paste just one error log under a spoiler.)

It seems this thing appears in every log:
Stack Object id: 692
Stack Object name: Pickpocket Social Plugin
Node: 2
Tree: id 8291 name 'Interaction - Plug In Social - TEST'
In what situation does the error happen?
Can you think of a mod you have in your Downloads that could have to do with the Unsavoury Charlatan, or pickpocketting?
What mod have you recently added to your game?
Needs Coffee
retired moderator
#4 Old 9th May 2021 at 10:37 AM
Bad Gosub Tree Number means you have a mod looking for an additional file (or an EP) and not finding it. The most well known 'extra file' is Cyjon's Smarter EP check so check if you have that. There are others though. When you download a mod always check to see what the requirements are, it will say what EP's are needed or if another file is required for the mod to work properly.

There is no need to upload your entire Logs folder. When the error pops up it says on it the name of the error file, find and upload that.

"I dream of a better tomorrow, where chickens can cross the road and not be questioned about their motives." - Unknown
~Call me Jo~
Field Researcher
#5 Old 9th May 2021 at 11:54 AM
The error-log says that the error occurs in BHAV CT- ObjectMenu from SocialDownloadTest which I think is more known as SuperDuperHug. There are a lot of threads here on MTS about SuperDuperHug.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 9th May 2021 at 2:27 PM
Thank you all so much! I honestly didn't know I was missing a file, because for the most part, I downloaded a bunch of CC on 5/1 from downed creators, and while I downloaded some mods, I thought I had the requirements! So when I got the Bad GoSub error upon interacting with other sims, I feared the worst!