Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lower/Higher Lifetime Reward Prices [updated 10/24/2013 for 1.63]

by ellacharmed Posted 15th Sep 2012 at 7:42 PM - Updated 18th Nov 2013 at 5:49 PM by ellacharmed : 1.63 updates

126 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 73 Feedback Posts, 52 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 4 of 6
Test Subject
#76 Old 25th Jun 2013 at 9:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ellacharmed
Sigh. I'll just copy+paste... Any patch that coincides with a pack release would make this mod incompatible with that new patch version. Use the incompatible older version (if you have patched to a new game version) at your own risk.

are you going to update it?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 8:12 AM
Hi.

Please update it to 1.55

Thank you
Test Subject
#78 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 6:16 PM
Please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeee, update it !!!
Test Subject
#79 Old 26th Jun 2013 at 10:44 PM
People don't read the first post?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellacharmed
This needs an update. Each time a new EP adds new Traits and Lifetime rewards, it won't be compatible.
Any patch that coincides with an Expansion pack release that has new Traits & LifetimeRewards would make this mod incompatible with that new patch version. Use the incompatible older version (if you have patched to a new game version) at your own risk. And before you ask,

yes, I will update
when? Would most likely complete any updates needed and the testing I do for it during the week of the pack release and thus only release the updated version on the weekend after an EP release (best case scenario). If I get the EP immediately, that is. Else, any purchase delays would delay the updates as appropriate.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#80 Old 29th Jun 2013 at 1:47 PM
if your tired of waiting for this to be updated,

TheNinthWave has one.

http://www.theninthwavesims.com/sea.../The%20Sims%203
Test Subject
#81 Old 29th Jun 2013 at 2:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by icftldu
if your tired of waiting for this to be updated,

TheNinthWave has one.

No where near the same thing. That is a cheat that makes them all cost 5 points. Why not just cheat to increase your points instead? That is completely pointless.

This keeps the rewards balanced in value according to how EA wanted them, but allows you to purchase them more easily, or requires you to save up longer, depending on personal preference. This lets you scale your reward cost to match an Epic lifespan, or a really short one.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 30th Jun 2013 at 6:57 PM
Yes please. I will ask for an update too, it is the one of the greatest mods ever! And the one 1.50 do not work with Island Paradise. Of course let us know whenever U will have time to do it. Awaiting for the news, wish you all the best.

Anna
Test Subject
#83 Old 2nd Jul 2013 at 7:45 PM
will it be updated to 155 soon i sure miss this mod?
In the Arena
retired moderator
Original Poster
#84 Old 3rd Jul 2013 at 5:52 AM
If you don't follow me on Twitter...
Screenshots
In the Arena
retired moderator
Original Poster
#85 Old 4th Jul 2013 at 11:03 AM
Updated, go get 'em. Thanks for your patience.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#86 Old 4th Jul 2013 at 12:07 PM
Yay! Thanks. Love this.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#87 Old 4th Jul 2013 at 6:17 PM
thank u thank u thank u!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 5th Jul 2013 at 12:01 AM
Damn, yesterday I made a similar mod for myself, and I see yours only today T_T
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#89 Old 6th Jul 2013 at 5:58 AM
Awesome! Thanks Ella!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#90 Old 7th Jul 2013 at 8:00 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! Greetings!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#91 Old 17th Jul 2013 at 4:17 AM
thkx so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#92 Old 17th Jul 2013 at 5:17 AM
I'm glad that by the time I figured out this was the mod that was preventing interactions with sims that this has been updated... there were other mods that prevented the game from even starting but this one would let the game start but clicking on any sim wouldn't do anything, I could click the ground and walk I could click on the Dragon (Named my Black Dragon Deathscythe after the Gundam of the same name) and interact but pets and siims were a no go... Hope this fixes that...
In the Arena
retired moderator
Original Poster
#93 Old 17th Jul 2013 at 5:36 AM
Blasphemy! You ran an updated game without first updating your mods!?!
Oh, you're a brave soul!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#94 Old 20th Jul 2013 at 1:59 AM
amazing...thanks so much...i hate spending 30000 points just to make my home fireproof....
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 21st Jul 2013 at 9:34 AM
Thanks for updating for patch 1.55 I love this mod it is one of my most used mods in the game and I was waiting for an update I was so happy to see it was updated I understand updating a mod takes time to update I just wait this mod was well worth the wait and very much appreciated Thanks again
Test Subject
#96 Old 22nd Jul 2013 at 3:56 AM
My Sims3 doesn't have an Override folder or a mods folder? Do I have to make one? If so, where?

Any help I get would be awesome.
Thanks!
Test Subject
#97 Old 2nd Aug 2013 at 9:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by 20xd6
My Sims3 doesn't have an Override folder or a mods folder? Do I have to make one? If so, where?

Any help I get would be awesome.
Thanks!

Go here to learn about creating mod framework.
http://www.modthesims.info/wiki.php...Setup_and_Files
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#98 Old 4th Sep 2013 at 4:49 AM
I love this and as a new mom (we have a son who is nearly one month old now) I don't have a lot of free time so being able to speed things up a bit is a big plus for me right now. Thanks so much for taking the time to update this, I really appreciate it.
In the Arena
retired moderator
Original Poster
#99 Old 5th Sep 2013 at 4:14 PM
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#100 Old 7th Sep 2013 at 8:40 AM
Thank you.. i love it
Page 4 of 6