Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Sims 4 IKEA Home Stuff *HIGH SCHOOL YEARS UPDATE*

by simsi45 Posted 23rd Feb 2019 at 3:36 PM - Updated 14th Aug 2022 at 1:47 PM by simsi45

259 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 92 Feedback Posts, 166 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 11
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#76 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 2:36 AM
Love this stuff. I've owned a lot of the pieces over the years. Really cool playing with it. Thanks!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#77 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 3:14 AM
I'm new to modding and am absolutely excited for this! I LOVE Ikea, LOVE.
Test Subject
#78 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 5:12 AM
This is great! Thank you for taking the time to do this!
Just wondering if you would consider also making a 3rd download with seperated files to pick and choose from?
Lab Assistant
#79 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 12:17 PM
I second Feuwx, a Pick N Choose folder would definitely be nice!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#80 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 12:53 PM
AHHHH! I LOVE IT! The trailer is so high quality like it's really been done by The Sims team itself and the music used in the trailer brought me so much happiness! It's been a long time sine I played Sims 2 and the remix brought me nostalgia! AAAAAHHHHHH!

(Sorry for yelling too much. I'm just really happy!)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#81 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 3:03 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GothyPanda
I second Feuwx, a Pick N Choose folder would definitely be nice!

Unfortunately due to the size of each single individual package it would be a challenge uploading them separately as it would require about 4 (or maybe more) different parts to put up for download. That's why I thought a single merged compacted package would be the better solution.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#82 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 5:37 PM
Love it!! Thank you😊
Lab Assistant
#83 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 6:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simsi45
Unfortunately due to the size of each single individual package it would be a challenge uploading them separately as it would require about 4 (or maybe more) different parts to put up for download. That's why I thought a single merged compacted package would be the better solution.

Ah, that is unfortunate. I'm super impressed with the huge amount of items, but I know that I'd only use a few of them personally. Are the individual packages really that big?
Test Subject
#84 Old 26th Feb 2019 at 11:55 PM
This is awesome and I'd love it in my game because it was one of my favorite Sims2 packs..but I am having a problem getting it. I have downloaded all 3 parts and I can't open them. I keep getting an error message that says the archive is in unknown format or damaged. I downloaded them twice and even restarted my computer. I am using WinRAR to open them. Help!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#85 Old 27th Feb 2019 at 2:23 AM
You can definitely see a lot of time and work was put into this. Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#86 Old 27th Feb 2019 at 3:48 AM
Thank you so much for doing these! I downloaded your Family Fun Stuff the other day and it works beautifully!
Do you think you could do some things from Sims 2 seasons some time? Especially the country style things and a couple of the wallpapers. Have a great day!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#87 Old 27th Feb 2019 at 12:07 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simtastic72
This is awesome and I'd love it in my game because it was one of my favorite Sims2 packs..but I am having a problem getting it. I have downloaded all 3 parts and I can't open them. I keep getting an error message that says the archive is in unknown format or damaged. I downloaded them twice and even restarted my computer. I am using WinRAR to open them. Help!

Try updating your WinRAR to the latest version. If that doesn't work try using an alternative to Winrar, such as 7-zip or FileViewer.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#88 Old 27th Feb 2019 at 8:07 PM
Amazing work! And the video was fantastic!! Thank you
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#89 Old 27th Feb 2019 at 9:25 PM
This is incredible. I cannot imagine the amount of work (and talent!) that went into this. Thank you so much!
Scholar
#90 Old 27th Feb 2019 at 9:32 PM
This is great! I just wish the bedframes and the bedding were separated. But this is pretty epic nonetheless.

So be it. Move. ~Jason Bourne
Simblr
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#91 Old 27th Feb 2019 at 10:42 PM
Thank's!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#92 Old 28th Feb 2019 at 12:07 PM
OMG,YOU DID IT! thank you so much! what will you do next ?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#93 Old 1st Mar 2019 at 12:20 AM
I'm already weirded out when I recognize CC that's real furniture (ok not really "weirded out") but this is interesting. The only IKEA thing I'm familiar with is their kick*** grocery and treat shopping, and Billy's. Those bookshelves are still rockin my house after 25 years. 😁

Apparently I'm living under a toadstool. Either I ignored the IKEA stuff in the past, or I just didn't see it.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#94 Old 2nd Mar 2019 at 11:06 PM
I was just thinking about how much I wish they'd make a pack like this for Sims 4. Thank you so much for recreating it for us. <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#95 Old 3rd Mar 2019 at 10:28 AM
This is bloody marvellous, thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#96 Old 3rd Mar 2019 at 2:09 PM
you're Amazing! Thank you ♥
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#97 Old 4th Mar 2019 at 12:40 AM
Thank you for making this! I love it!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#98 Old 4th Mar 2019 at 2:42 AM
Thanks so much this is great