Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 2nd Dec 2021 at 10:33 PM
Default Does anyone know why the console version of Pets didn't have all the cheats the original game had?
I have both The Sims 3 and The Sims 3 Pets on my PS3. When you do the cheat activation thing (L1, L2, R1, R2) and click the mailbox, it gives you a ton of options such as make happy, makes friends for me, etc. However, The Sims 3 Pets doesn't have those cheats. Doing the cheat activation thing and clicking on the mailbox only brings up reset sim. I'm not sure if anybody knows why they omitted the other cheats from the game but I thought I would ask anyway. Thanks!
Advertisement
Test Subject
#2 Old 9th Dec 2021 at 5:34 PM
I could have sworn that was possible in TS3 Pets, too.
If you activiate the cheat isn't there a lama object in decorations that has all the cheats instead of the mailbox?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 23rd Dec 2021 at 1:57 PM
Quote: Originally posted by GreenStar
I could have sworn that was possible in TS3 Pets, too.
If you activiate the cheat isn't there a lama object in decorations that has all the cheats instead of the mailbox?

I'm sorry I'm only seeing this now. The Llama on The Sims 3: Pets for console only gives the option to tell a joke. It doesn't give all the options that the The Sims 3 for console does. It's like the creators took out all the cheats of this game that was in the other for some reason.