Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Supernatural Career (based on the awesome tv show)

by ashskyler Posted 27th Mar 2007 at 10:32 PM

65 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 52 Feedback Posts, 12 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Test Subject
Original Poster
#26 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 1:27 AM
I hope everyone enjoys the career, i love it. I have at least 6 sims that are in the supernatural career and i enjoy it. If anyone has any other career ideas, send me a message and ill see what i can do. If you request something beyond my talents like adding cars and custom clothes then we can talk to supafly or someone like him that can help us with it.
Test Subject
#27 Old 8th Apr 2007 at 11:16 PM Last edited by TeamLexana : 9th Apr 2007 at 2:06 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by edejan
Hey I got my first chance card and it was blank. Just thought I'd let you know!

Mine was blank as well. Even worse I was playing my fav old school family and was all into the game and bossing the sims around (they are so lost without me, lol) and I went ahead and just clicked "Yes" even though the card was blank and then another blank card came up and all I could do was click "ok" and the next thing I know - my fam's bank account was all gone! Two generations of Jones Simolians lost without a trace. Poof! That's just messed up!! Ack, and my sim who has this job always always always comes home with a cold. Now if I was meaning to kill him that could be interesting.... but since I am not - it's just annoying.

I have the game up to Open for Business (but not Glamour Life or Family Fun Stuff - whatever those meaningless eps were, lol) if that makes any difference.

ETA:

Oh hey! I just realized that my sim isn't going through the jobs right either. In the description it said that the jobs are as follows:

Hunter trainee
novice hunter
intermediate hunter
expert hunter
demon hunter
ghost hunter
werewolf hunter
vampire hunter
shapeshifter hunter
hunter of evil

But so far my sim has gone through the jobs like this:

Hunter Trainee
Ghost Hunter (who 'ya gonna call?)
Werewolf Hunter
Vampire Hunter - This is where the screwy blank "take all of the family's money" chance card came up.

And no, he's not college educated so he shouldn't have been able to skip the earlier jobs like that. At least I don't think so....

My Sims 2 game list are Sims 2 Holiday Edition (2005) University, Nightlife, and Open for Business.

The sim who has the job is a "money sim" and is the "Pa" of the family. The "Ma" is a "family sim" and mostly just works at keeping care of the babies and runs Tykes Toys in her spare time. They do have 2 college educated kids but only one moved back in at home, she's a "knowledge sim" and got a job in the law inforcement job track. The other college educated sim is a romance sim but he moved into his girlfreinds house and got married and had a baby. They have a slew of other kids but since they aren't college educated (yet) so I don't think that is effecting the Supernatural career tract problem.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#28 Old 9th Apr 2007 at 2:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by TeamLexana
Mine was blank as well. Even worse I was playing my fav old school family and was all into the game and bossing the sims around (they are so lost without me, lol) and I went ahead and just clicked "Yes" even though the card was blank and then another blank card came up and all I could do was click "ok" and the next thing I know - my fam's bank account was all gone! Two generations of Jones Simolians lost without a trace. Poof! That's just messed up!! Ack, and my sim who has this job always always always comes home with a cold. Now if I was meaning to kill him that could be interesting.... but since I am not - it's just annoying.

I have the game up to Open for Business (but not Glamour Life or Family Fun Stuff - whatever those meaningless eps were, lol) if that makes any difference.

ETA:

Oh hey! I just realized that my sim isn't going through the jobs right either. In the description it said that the jobs are as follows:

Hunter trainee
novice hunter
intermediate hunter
expert hunter
demon hunter
ghost hunter
werewolf hunter
vampire hunter
shapeshifter hunter
hunter of evil

But so far my sim has gone through the jobs like this:

Hunter Trainee
Ghost Hunter (who 'ya gonna call?)
Werewolf Hunter
Vampire Hunter - This is where the screwy blank "take all of the family's money" chance card came up.

And no, he's not college educated so he shouldn't have been able to skip the earlier jobs like that. At least I don't think so....

My Sims 2 game list are Sims 2 Holiday Edition (2005) University, Nightlife, and Open for Business.

The sim who has the job is a "money sim" and is the "Pa" of the family. The "Ma" is a "family sim" and mostly just works at keeping care of the babies and runs Tykes Toys in her spare time. They do have 2 college educated kids but only one moved back in at home, she's a "knowledge sim" and got a job in the law inforcement job track. The other college educated sim is a romance sim but he moved into his girlfreinds house and got married and had a baby. They have a slew of other kids but since they aren't college educated (yet) so I don't think that is effecting the Supernatural career tract problem.

umm....I think your game is buggy. No way did all that happen because of the career. Run a hack utility.
Test Subject
#29 Old 10th Apr 2007 at 11:42 PM
oh damn just earlier today I was thinking of this.

I swear i'm sitting here at the computer thinking "i wonder if anyone would make a career out of that..."
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 4:24 AM
Thank-you, thank-you, thank-you, thank-you, thank-you.....
This is GREAT now my sims can be hunters! I must make something for them to hunt....let's see how dose one go about makeing an evil sim spirit
Test Subject
#31 Old 18th Apr 2007 at 7:20 PM
Ahum... I hardly ever comment so please realize your special (hirr, hirr ^^). XD *squees with joy* I LOVE YOU! Gyah, I love that show and there are hardly ANY (if none at all) sim stuff for it and then suddenly, out of nowhere, ta-daa!!! A whole new career! Yay for you!

certifiably batshiiit insane
Test Subject
Original Poster
#32 Old 19th Apr 2007 at 3:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Isel1lja
Ahum... I hardly ever comment so please realize your special (hirr, hirr ^^). XD *squees with joy* I LOVE YOU! Gyah, I love that show and there are hardly ANY (if none at all) sim stuff for it and then suddenly, out of nowhere, ta-daa!!! A whole new career! Yay for you!

Glad you like :lovestruc
Test Subject
#33 Old 9th May 2007 at 12:05 AM
I've never commented on anything before but I just have to now! I was jumping with joy when I saw this (literally!) I just have one question; how do you install it? Do you unpack it to the downloads folder like everything else or do you need to do something different? Just want to make sure I'll do it right ^_^
Test Subject
#34 Old 31st May 2007 at 2:28 AM
What will happen if this doesn't work, will it ruin my game?

Thanks for the brilliant creation anyway!
Née whiterider
retired moderator
#35 Old 3rd Jun 2007 at 3:18 PM
Jesso, no, it will not ruin your game. It is, in fact, quite challenging to irreversably destroy one's game.

What I lack in decorum, I make up for with an absence of tact.
Test Subject
#36 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 1:14 AM
Frickin awesome!!!! I LOOOOOOOVE this show serously, my fav show! so glad you made this, now all you gotta do is make sam and dean!
lol
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 4:02 PM
you are awesome!! ty :D

Wow, it's beautiful outside. I should probably do something.. Like close the blinds on my window so there isn't a glare on my computer screen.
Test Subject
#38 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 6:27 PM
Awesome. I bow to your awesomeness
Test Subject
#39 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 12:43 AM
l love super natraul got have this downloading now thanks.
Test Subject
#40 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 9:21 AM
Thanks so much for this!! I am useing it for cordelia and i have angel in the vampire hunter careers. That is untill someome makes the careers from The Angel series. Greaqt job i love the show we never miss it.

Sweet Dreams untill the night falls! Dusk awakens, the mist falls upon the silken webs. Destiny stands at your bed side. With one kiss your life begins.
Test Subject
#41 Old 26th Feb 2008 at 3:56 AM
One of my sims reached the top of this career so I've been through all of it. In the begining, some of the skills move too fast. For instance for the second level, you might need level 3 mechanics, but as soon as you get promoted you need a level 6. It jumps around a little too much. Second, going through it, a bunch of the chance cards are blank. Third, the grammar/mechanics on everything could use a touching up.

But I REALLY enjoyed this. My Sam and Dean sims hated the paranormal career track, but they love this one. Thanks a lot for making it :
Test Subject
#42 Old 4th May 2008 at 2:30 AM
AH!

I've been playing my Sam and Dean characters for like a month... this is the PERFECT job. Now I need to go buy university, which I plan on doing tomorrow, solely so I can get this career for them!!
Test Subject
#43 Old 6th Dec 2008 at 9:42 PM
Default Same for me
Quote: Originally posted by edejan
Hey I got my first chance card and it was blank. Just thought I'd let you know!

My chance cards are all blank and I just keep hitting yes and whatever I'm doing works because Dean always gets the positive benefits of it. lol But, I thought I'd chime in that it does it for me too...however, I still love the career so much.
Test Subject
#44 Old 29th Dec 2008 at 2:40 PM Last edited by Nudel : 30th Dec 2008 at 10:08 PM.
How long does it take until it appears as a job? I've played several Sim days (about amonth or so) and so far that careernever popped up, yet those other custom careers I downloaded acme up quiet a few times already. I wonder...
EDIT:
Alright so I THINK I have finally gotten this career, could it be that because I'm from Austra nd hence my game is german that the job descriptions are suddenly german aswell? I never had that, but I couldn't explain myself why else this career hasn't shown up yet if it isn't this one. I'm confused, that never happened to me. Usually they stay english.
Test Subject
#45 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 7:22 PM
Thanks i love the show
Test Subject
#46 Old 10th Jan 2009 at 7:59 PM
I LOVE the show. Way to go on making a career out of it. Now if I could find a Jensen look alike Sim....yummy.
Test Subject
#47 Old 5th Mar 2009 at 10:10 PM
Great idea, thanks. Anyone working on the '67 Impala?
Test Subject
#48 Old 18th Sep 2009 at 11:51 PM
THANK YOU! I love the show, and I just love this! Now my IG Dean and Sam can be real hunters!!!
Only one question, what career is this cloned from? The custom careers in my game have a habit on taking on the name of the cloned career, without overwriting, and it confuses me a lot. I have not been able to find this career on the computer yet but that may just be my weird luck with finding careers on computers. Sometimes it takes a week for my sims to get the right career....

I don't kill my sims like you evil people do! I make them immortal. I make them carry 100 babies (female AND male!). I make them change diapers every 3rd hour, and throw up every 2nd. I make them watch their spouses die. I make them watch their children die. I'm having SO much more fun than you!
Top Secret Researcher
#49 Old 10th May 2010 at 9:37 PM
Thanks for this. Looks fun!

I know I can't do it, but I'm still going to do it. - M. C. Escher
Test Subject
#50 Old 7th Aug 2010 at 9:43 PM
OMG
Thanks!!!

Where Myth fades to Legend
Page 2 of 3