Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Helaene - Emotional Socials v1.4.0 (08/28/2022)

by helaene Posted 3rd Apr 2021 at 2:27 AM - Updated 28th Aug 2022 at 8:14 PM by helaene

87 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 45 Feedback Posts, 41 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 13th Apr 2021 at 10:06 AM
Thank you for this mod. It looks great and like it can make the game mor fun.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#27 Old 13th Apr 2021 at 6:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Salmo1890
I was wondering if this mod will conflict with other Social Interactions Mods that are out there?

Hi Salmo - it should not conflict with any other mods as the tunings are all new. Any of my mods that modify existing game files will call those out so you can be aware. Thanks!

~ h e l a e n e ~
https://www.patreon.com/helaene (free)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 13th Apr 2021 at 8:01 PM
Hi! I found your mod from a YouTube video and now I'm adding it to my game! I'm so stocked to use it! :D
Test Subject
#29 Old 14th Apr 2021 at 3:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by helaene
Hi Salmo - it should not conflict with any other mods as the tunings are all new. Any of my mods that modify existing game files will call those out so you can be aware. Thanks!

Thank you!
Test Subject
#30 Old 14th Apr 2021 at 3:27 PM
Is this compatible with Wonderful/Wicked Whims? I think this is great and would love to have it in my game
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#31 Old 14th Apr 2021 at 10:32 PM
Thank you for adding depth to the gameplay.
Test Subject
#32 Old 15th Apr 2021 at 1:52 PM
Hello! This looks INCREDIBLE!!! I was just wondering if it is compatible with Wicked Whims?
Forum Resident
THANKS POST
#33 Old 15th Apr 2021 at 6:48 PM
This is what EA should have done - thoughtful conversation socials that truly help you "play with life". I cannot tell you how much I freakin' love these!! I hadn't enjoyed my game in a while, but these get me excited to play. Thank you x an infinity of googles!!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#34 Old 15th Apr 2021 at 7:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by phoenixmama
Is this compatible with Wonderful/Wicked Whims? I think this is great and would love to have it in my game

Compatible with all other mods, as far as I know, as it only adds new tunings. I use WW as well.

~ h e l a e n e ~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 18th Apr 2021 at 5:46 AM
I am having a hella fun time with all the new options, gives it more life. I look forward to seeing anymore progress.
Test Subject
#36 Old 19th Apr 2021 at 6:09 PM
Are the socials used by "personality please" as well?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 20th Apr 2021 at 8:15 AM
thanks
Test Subject
#38 Old 22nd Apr 2021 at 4:48 AM
Sorry to trouble you, but it seems like this mod keeps causing an error in my game. Using MC Command Center Last Exception, I get this message:

Code:
 Last Module Called: relationship.py
 Last Function Called: <genexpr>
 Error message: Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.Helaene_SocialEmotions_SocialEnergeticGreeting'> (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'matches_bit'), CategoryID: relationship:892

It seems to happen any time an energetic sim tries to greet another sim, but I'm not 100% sure. I have a lot of other mods in my game, but I don't think I have anything that would conflict here. I do not have all of the expansions, game packs, stuff packs or kits. I can provide a list of what I'm missing, if necessary. I would really rather not remove this mod, since I'm always looking for things that will add more interactions into the game.

I really do love this mod, though! Since this isn't completely game breaking, I can wait as long as I need to for it to be fixed (or for you to tell me that the problem is on my end, lol).
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#39 Old 23rd Apr 2021 at 2:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CrazyBlues
Sorry to trouble you, but it seems like this mod keeps causing an error in my game. Using MC Command Center Last Exception, I get this message:

Code:
 Last Module Called: relationship.py
 Last Function Called: <genexpr>
 Error message: Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.Helaene_SocialEmotions_SocialEnergeticGreeting'> (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'matches_bit'), CategoryID: relationship:892

It seems to happen any time an energetic sim tries to greet another sim, but I'm not 100% sure. I have a lot of other mods in my game, but I don't think I have anything that would conflict here. I do not have all of the expansions, game packs, stuff packs or kits. I can provide a list of what I'm missing, if necessary. I would really rather not remove this mod, since I'm always looking for things that will add more interactions into the game.

I really do love this mod, though! Since this isn't completely game breaking, I can wait as long as I need to for it to be fixed (or for you to tell me that the problem is on my end, lol).

Thank you CrazyBlues - I really appreciate the detailed and constructive report! I'll look into it and hopefully find a fix ASAP.

~ h e l a e n e ~
Test Subject
#40 Old 28th Apr 2021 at 6:04 PM
Hello,
I had a bit of an error here

Traceback (most recent call last):
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\scheduling.py", line 217, in simulate
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\elements.py", line 385, in _resume
File "T:\InGame\Gameplay\Scripts\Server\animation\animation_element.py", line 280, in do_begin
RuntimeError: ASM soc_friendly_NT_excitingStory is being called repeatedly with a zero-length duration.
Interaction: <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.Helaene_SocialEmotions_SocialEnergizedRaveaboutCaffeine'>
Posture: <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.posture_Stand'>
States: ('excitingStory',) -> ()

I hope this helps because I think this made my poor sim T pose and this girl kept talking to him lol.
Test Subject
#41 Old 2nd May 2021 at 12:36 AM
Hey there! There was a patch on the 27th April and the mod no longer works, if you can, please update this! It seems to only happen with the energetic greeting.

Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.Helaene_SocialEmotions_SocialEnergeticGreeting'> (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'matches_bit')

^ The report I got ^_^
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#42 Old 2nd May 2021 at 11:32 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kiwi_Aesthxtic
Hey there! There was a patch on the 27th April and the mod no longer works, if you can, please update this! It seems to only happen with the energetic greeting.

Exception during call to test method on <class 'sims4.tuning.instances.Helaene_SocialEmotions_SocialEnergeticGreeting'> (AttributeError: 'NoneType' object has no attribute 'matches_bit')

^ The report I got ^_^

Thanks Kiwi-Aesthxtic - someone else already reported this prior to the patch, so I don't think the patch is to blame. I think it may be an issue with a missing EP but I still need to take a closer look.

~ h e l a e n e ~
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 5th May 2021 at 8:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by helaene
Thanks Kiwi-Aesthxtic - someone else already reported this prior to the patch, so I don't think the patch is to blame. I think it may be an issue with a missing EP but I still need to take a closer look.

I received the same message and TwistedMexi's Better Exceptions is saying that there is an error with your Emotional and Gardening mods. Thank you so much for considering revising and thanks for such awesome mods!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 6th May 2021 at 2:14 AM
Thank you so much for this mod! I really needed this mod. Is it possible to create a "Trait socials Mod"? I'd be very interested in that!
Scholar
THANKS POST
#45 Old 9th May 2021 at 1:21 AM
This will really add to my stories! Thank you for sharing.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#46 Old 9th May 2021 at 7:39 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Karla Diaz
Thank you so much for this mod! I really needed this mod. Is it possible to create a "Trait socials Mod"? I'd be very interested in that!

Hi Karla - I've started a series of 'Trait Extras' mods, and I'd love to hear your suggestions on what'd you'd like to see! Feel free to reach out by PM, Tumblr or Patreon.

~ h e l a e n e ~
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#47 Old 24th May 2021 at 1:32 PM
this is amazing, thank you!
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 28th May 2021 at 1:15 PM
Do you have a place where we can check the status on your mods? Was thinking if its compatible with 27th of May's patch.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#49 Old 29th May 2021 at 4:13 AM
I was also wondering about the mod?
Field Researcher
#50 Old 3rd Jun 2021 at 2:04 PM
Is this mod compatible with patch 1.75?
Page 2 of 4