Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

sHoNi's Vampire Overhaul - [Island Paradise Update! Please redownload! New functionalities added!]

by shoni89P Posted 21st Nov 2010 at 2:53 AM - Updated 25th Jun 2013 at 1:30 PM by shoni89P : Update for 1.55 & Island Paradise EP + added new functionalities

578 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 386 Feedback Posts, 191 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 22 of 24
Lab Assistant
#526 Old 8th Jan 2014 at 10:07 AM
Wow this mod looks awesome! Is there any chance you know how to remove the glowey skin overlay on vampire sims? It would be a dream if you did
Test Subject
#527 Old 18th Jan 2014 at 6:29 PM
Quote: Originally posted by purplelicious
Wow this mod looks awesome! Is there any chance you know how to remove the glowey skin overlay on vampire sims? It would be a dream if you did

This might be what you're looking for: http://virtualartisan.blogspot.se/2...-dont-glow.html
Test Subject
#528 Old 9th Feb 2014 at 11:42 AM
Will this mod be updated in near future?
Test Subject
#529 Old 16th Feb 2014 at 11:23 PM
Default Problems
I don't know what I'm doing wrong or what mods are conflicting but none of the powers are working and I can't ask to bite sims
Only read mind, make sims think about me and ask a vampire TO bite
Test Subject
#530 Old 21st Mar 2014 at 7:29 AM
which split versions are compatible with 1.67?
Forum Resident
#531 Old 9th Apr 2014 at 6:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by samantha8982
which split versions are compatible with 1.67?

It seems like the thirst and buff mods are the problematic ones. Pretty much any of the tuning that messes with buffs or motives I'd stay away from, currently the only one I have installed are the bite and alter changes. Those seem to work.
Test Subject
#532 Old 1st May 2014 at 3:10 PM
Since there won't be any more expansions and probably not any more big patches for Sims 3 ever again I just wish this mod could be updated one last time. Pretty pleeeease, sHoNi?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#533 Old 5th May 2014 at 9:17 AM
Thank you! Just what I need for the issue I have with thirst in vampires! You are a godsend!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#534 Old 8th Jun 2014 at 9:19 PM
My favorite vamp Mod for ts3 thanks sooooo much hopefully you feel up to it when ts4 supernatural-esque ep is released :)
Test Subject
#535 Old 19th Jun 2014 at 12:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by ndelta6xxx
I don't know what I'm doing wrong or what mods are conflicting but none of the powers are working and I can't ask to bite sims
Only read mind, make sims think about me and ask a vampire TO bite

It looks like it doesn't work with the current version. I'm using 1.67 and I can't bite Guess I'm either stuck with Plasma Juice or Vanilla Vampires
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#536 Old 9th Jul 2014 at 3:47 AM Last edited by ValentineHeart : 13th Jul 2014 at 9:00 PM.
Unfortunately I appear to have misread the Always Bite Neck part, it only works for sims in romantic relationships, otherwise it always bites wrist.
I have a thing about wrists, it actually really bothers me when they bite wrists, so I'll just disable vampires until I can find a mod to change it.
Test Subject
#537 Old 16th Jul 2014 at 3:10 AM
This doesn't seem to be working for my Sims...
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#538 Old 27th Jul 2014 at 6:09 PM
This is a great mod! Thank goodness it wasn't this that was making my vampires immortal against my will...
Test Subject
#539 Old 8th Sep 2014 at 5:01 AM
This was an awesome mod but the best features do not currently work in 1.67. Since its the final version, I'm hoping sHoNi finds the time to update it. Cant play a vampire without And Sims 3 will have more content than Sims 4 for a long time still.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#540 Old 6th Oct 2014 at 4:36 AM Last edited by kadaverus : 6th Oct 2014 at 4:48 AM.
This mod was really awesome until Into to the Future came about. Nonetheless the split versions are still useful

Quick fix for people who want to play their immortal vampires that bite necks...
You can use this http://modthesims.info/download.php?t=441069 in the mean time, which also has the option for vampires to attack (whilst simultaneously drain plasma, Neck bites and Attack both have an option to cause death to the victim)

To make vampires Immortal, if you're using storyprogression by twallan, go to
NRAAS> StoryProgression> Caste options> Vampires > Death: Allow Aging, set to false.
Im not sure if this freezes the age of baby, Children and teen vampires but it doesn't bother me since I don't like the idea of pregnant and baby vampires.
to disable pregnant vampires.
NRAAS> StoryProgression> Caste Options> Vampires> Allow Pregnancy set to false.

Hope this helps :3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#541 Old 15th Oct 2014 at 8:57 PM
Always irritated me that my vampires couldn't bite their targets without first being friends with them!
Lab Assistant
#542 Old 18th Nov 2014 at 4:12 AM
This mod is easily updated with S3PE. You just need to update the buffs and the motives, and then it will be compatible with ITF. Read some of the tutorials here on MTS about XML tuning and it will be a cinch. Good luck
Message me and I'll help you update it.
Lab Assistant
#543 Old 24th Nov 2014 at 4:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by daciasil
This mod is easily updated with S3PE. You just need to update the buffs and the motives, and then it will be compatible with ITF. Read some of the tutorials here on MTS about XML tuning and it will be a cinch. God luck
Message me and I'll help you update it.
how do you update buffs I could not find anything helpful on modthesims.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#544 Old 7th Jan 2015 at 10:39 PM
finely a decent vampire mod!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#545 Old 16th Feb 2015 at 8:10 PM
This mod makes the game so much more realistic for me, thank you so much!
Lab Assistant
#546 Old 20th Mar 2015 at 8:12 PM
Since I have MasterController, I remove my vampires from the occult & give them back their occult. It didn't work. Maybe because they have the Immortal Lifetime Reward?
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#547 Old 29th Mar 2015 at 9:55 PM
Great mod features but didn`t worked for me on 1.67. Newly created vampire (CAS, new game started,new household) got reverted into human right after start.
After setting occult type in MC ,sim just become vampire,nothing more.Reset sim/Town reset options didn`t helped.
I tried both separately Bite/Bite neck always mods. There is no conflict with any other mod according to Dashboard,no other mods related to vampires are used or with supernaturals ,except Supernatural babies.
Salute.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#548 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 5:11 AM
10,000 blessing upon you and your household.
Test Subject
#549 Old 20th Apr 2015 at 5:32 AM
I'm on a Mac and I downloaded all your files... I just have one problem, My unarchiver cannot open them. Its just a white page, Its not in the proper mod format. IDK what to do.
Lab Assistant
#550 Old 20th May 2015 at 5:26 PM
Where do you put the file?
Page 22 of 24