Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Egg-House"

by Numenor Posted 20th Nov 2006 at 2:42 AM - Updated 10th Feb 2009 at 12:59 AM by Numenor : Fixed link to Chengwin & Chunk skins

170 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 159 Feedback Posts, 10 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 7
Field Researcher
#76 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 9:14 PM
What a crazy house, nice job....

Yes I agree as well, quite shallow and pedantic....
Test Subject
#77 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 9:20 PM
LOLROFLMFAO LOLOLOL
THis is so awsome and ridiculous how the heck did you do that??? Well it'll be perfect for my ridiculous alien sim when she moves out of her parents house LOVE IT!

I will take Sim requests!
By the way, on the SIms 2 community forum, I'm GothicaGurl93
Test Subject
#78 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 11:21 PM
Default Wow!
Your fantabulous egg house really made my day! So glad there are such marvelously talented people in the community!
#79 Old 21st Nov 2006 at 11:54 PM
I just had to leave another comment to tell you that you got talent coming out of your body, ITS SUPER INCREDIBLE, i saw it in-game and fell in-love, i just sat there for 30 mins looking at the egg, INCREDIBLE and executed flawlessly, WELLDONE BUDDY :D

AbstractSIMmer187 Has Retired From Sims 2 Creating
All Of My Creations Are Found Here
Lab Assistant
#80 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 12:45 AM
Default Mushroom House!!!
Quote: Originally posted by dunner1
It almost makes me wonder if the mushroom houses from the Mario games could be designed similar to this?

That would be cool!! Along with Mario and Luigi!!

Lab Assistant
#81 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 1:41 AM
Wow! Thank you so much Numenor! Great Work!

Love is the Greatest Power!!! :)
Forum Resident
#82 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 3:10 AM
Wow! THis is so creative! An Egg house is such a random thing. lol.

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Test Subject
#83 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 11:22 AM
Field Researcher
#84 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 3:50 PM
This is too original! Nice job!
Lab Assistant
#85 Old 22nd Nov 2006 at 6:17 PM
Wow. Very creative. Nice work. Keep it up.
Test Subject
#86 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 9:38 AM
Simply Brilliant! Wow!!!!
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 9:25 PM
I love this house, its fun to use with Chengwin and Chunk and it looks awesome in the game but its a little hard to see the inside unless you zoom in really close or move the egg.

LegolasKLM at thesims2.ea.com Check out my stories and sims at thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=692419

I may be a goody two shoes but underneath I have dark socks!

www.myspace.com/KMRocky
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#88 Old 23rd Nov 2006 at 11:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by KMRocky
I love this house, its fun to use with Chengwin and Chunk and it looks awesome in the game but its a little hard to see the inside unless you zoom in really close or move the egg.

Yes, you are right. That's why I set up a menu to temmporarily hide the various egg sections. In fact, the egg pretends to be a curved wall, but it's an object, actually; and therefore the "auto-wall-down" feature doesn't work with it; and I had to implement a *manual* method to bring down the "walls", i.e. the egg sections.

Personally, I play with all the front parts of the egg hidden, like a doolhouse :D

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Field Researcher
#89 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 8:24 AM
Wonderful, amazing shape... but your fourniture is ugly. Ohhhh...
You can make recolours of maxis's modern furniture in yellow-whitely tone.
Then I would die from jealousy.

Alia vel Margierytka
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#90 Old 24th Nov 2006 at 8:04 PM
I tried to use Maxis items, so to keep lower the size of the pack. You can refurnish and redecorate the egg-house at will

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

Field Researcher
#91 Old 27th Nov 2006 at 1:32 AM
All I can say is WOW!!! That looks amazing! Thanks! I'm always looking for weird and wonderful stuff. :D

"I always wanted to fly in strange machines"
Test Subject
#92 Old 14th Dec 2006 at 2:47 PM
This is ummm.... im lost of words.. i can't believe this can be done.. o.o This is just awesome... you really are a ModFather.. now to find a humpy dumpy sim.. hmmm
Test Subject
#93 Old 19th Dec 2006 at 11:49 AM
WOW finalmente ho una casaaaa!!!
Test Subject
#94 Old 24th Dec 2006 at 6:21 AM
This house is EGG-ZACTLY what I was looking for,it's all its CRACKED UP to be,I SCRAMBLED to download it.Looking at it on my lot brightened up my sims,they were sad but now they look on the SUNNY SIDE UP...(OK I reached for that one.)

What I can't make a few yolks? (jokes)
#95 Old 29th Dec 2006 at 4:03 AM
this is the bomb!which.....a bomb looks like an egg but more of a 3d circle....any way back on topic this is cool im downloading this i love it!!!!
Test Subject
#96 Old 5th Jan 2007 at 7:37 PM
Hillarious! You are imaginous and creative if anyone ever was! Thank you for sharing your wonderful ideas with us. I could never thank you enough.

"To boldly go where no-one has gone before..." ha ha ha!
Test Subject
#97 Old 10th Jan 2007 at 11:51 PM
Jeese, this is an amazing lot! It's like attack of the chickens! I really wish I could get this download to work though. When ever I place it somewhere in my neighborhood the whole top half disappears.
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#98 Old 11th Jan 2007 at 9:51 PM
Does it disappear because you can't zoom out enough to see it entirely? Or the top part is really missing? In this last case, you might have a corrupted package, try redownload it.

Test Subject
#99 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 6:52 AM
Are the collections necessary or are they just for building with?
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#100 Old 23rd Jan 2007 at 8:09 AM
The collection is necessary only for building (or to restore an egg section if it gets deleted by mistake).

Page 4 of 7