Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Musgrave's Haunted Victorian

by Christine11778 Posted 12th Feb 2006 at 4:53 AM - Updated 27th May 2007 at 11:11 AM by Christine11778

83 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 79 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 4
Scholar
Original Poster
#26 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 10:06 AM
Thanks everyone for your kind comments, I do appreciate them and for those of you who have downloaded this lot, I hope you enjoy it in your game.

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Scholar
Original Poster
#27 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 10:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by staciew1
it looks really beautiful, how did you do the roof though?

The roof is actually quite simple to do, I might create a tutorial in the near future on how to make the roof.

CC4Sims
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Test Subject
#28 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 10:11 AM
One of my favorites from you. Concgrats Ms Chrissy, and keep em coming.
Scholar
Original Poster
#29 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 10:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by SCatM13
Beautiful work! I admire the accurate detailing of the house. You know, it isn't often that you come across a house like this! I love it!

Thank you for noticing this, I spent untold hours researching victorians to get the right look.

CC4Sims
Scholar
Original Poster
#30 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 10:15 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Pyronium3
Great work Christine! Your third feature, wow! Congratulations!

Thanks! Pyro, you are very talented at building Victorians, I have been a fan of your work for quite some time.

CC4Sims
Scholar
Original Poster
#31 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 10:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by thedude23
One of my favorites from you. Concgrats Ms Chrissy, and keep em coming.

::HUGS:: Thanks Jason! But I know you like WC better!:nana:

CC4Sims
Test Subject
#32 Old 17th Feb 2006 at 11:53 PM
It's beautiful. much better than i could have done ; ) good job :wave:

You did that?? Are you sure i didn't do that?? Im pretty sure that was me.
Test Subject
#33 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 8:01 AM
thanks for the house, its lovely
Forum Resident
#34 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 8:13 PM
Gourgeous! I almost never download houses, but this I simply can't resist!
Does it require any expansion packs?

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 18th Feb 2006 at 9:31 PM
ZOMFG it's b00tiful! Thanks a lot! <333
Test Subject
#36 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 1:29 PM Last edited by dmavery43 : 20th Feb 2006 at 12:17 AM. Reason: found the problem
When I try to unzip this in either WinZIP or Winrar, I get a corrupt file error. Looking at the title, shouldn't there be a dot between Sims2 and Pack? Mine shows as 'Sims2Pack', while others I have d/l'ed show as 'Sims2.Pack'. This is just too perfect to pass up in my game and would appreciate any help. Thanks.

never mind. I found out that the server kept closing on my d/l making it impossible to finish. This was causing an 'end of file' error and corrupting the d/l. :moose:
Field Researcher
#37 Old 19th Feb 2006 at 9:31 PM
I think half the reason it looks so good is the obviously superior power of your PC. :/

★☆Simify☆★
回「Shall we dance?」回
これを読むことができれば訳者を使用している。
:| Yep, another post from Mr. Biggles. |:

Scholar
Original Poster
#38 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 1:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by dmavery43
When I try to unzip this in either WinZIP or Winrar, I get a corrupt file error. Looking at the title, shouldn't there be a dot between Sims2 and Pack? Mine shows as 'Sims2Pack', while others I have d/l'ed show as 'Sims2.Pack'. This is just too perfect to pass up in my game and would appreciate any help. Thanks.

never mind. I found out that the server kept closing on my d/l making it impossible to finish. This was causing an 'end of file' error and corrupting the d/l. :moose:

LOL, I am glad you figured this out because I downloaded the house from one of my other computers and had no problem installing it.

CC4Sims
Scholar
Original Poster
#39 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 1:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Mr. Biggles
I think half the reason it looks so good is the obviously superior power of your PC. :/

LOL, the PC I play the sims 2 on does not have "superior power"
I have a chipset with only 64mb, but I am able to play the game all settings on high, no lag. The only thing I am not able to do is smooth edging and I hope to rectify this problem with a new video card in the near future. Having said all this, any house looks better in the game if you have a decent video card with all your settings on high.

CC4Sims
Scholar
Original Poster
#40 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 1:33 AM
Quote: Originally posted by sunken-woglinde
Gourgeous! I almost never download houses, but this I simply can't resist!
Does it require any expansion packs?

This lot requires The Sims 2 and University.

CC4Sims
Scholar
Original Poster
#41 Old 20th Feb 2006 at 1:34 AM
Thanks! Everyone for your nice comments and feedback, I do appreciate you taking the time to respond to this thread.

CC4Sims
Test Subject
#42 Old 8th Mar 2006 at 9:19 AM
again, beautiful work. thanks for making such beautiful homes for our sims!

all these things into position
all these things we'll one day swallow whole
and fade out again and fade out again
Field Researcher
#43 Old 15th Mar 2006 at 11:46 PM
I am using this for my self sim and the lead singer of The Left Banke and um, "we" are quite happy here.
Scholar
Original Poster
#44 Old 26th Mar 2006 at 8:01 AM
Thanks everyone for your kind comments!

CC4Sims
Lab Assistant
#45 Old 12th Apr 2006 at 8:10 AM
Thanks!
Hey u are REALLY GOOD :wave: I love this and my town called Gothic Vill IS NOW COMPLET!!! In My game i use it as an hauted hosue,HEY you can make a hauted hospitel called 'Kingdom Hostipel' and it can be hauted by little kids ghostes and and evil guy ghost and,OHHHHHHH it just makes me happy about the indea!!!!!! :bandit:

Sophie96 :haha:
(Sorry For my BAD english!) :moose:
Scholar
Original Poster
#46 Old 23rd Apr 2006 at 6:57 AM
Thanks! Sophie, for your kind comment!

CC4Sims
Test Subject
#47 Old 26th Apr 2006 at 12:23 AM
Wow! This lot is amazing! Thanks for sharing so much!

"A boy should have two things,
A dog and a mother willing to let him have one"
-Anonymous
Field Researcher
#48 Old 27th Apr 2006 at 11:35 AM
love it! very fabulous, thanking you muchly!
Lab Assistant
#49 Old 29th Apr 2006 at 2:36 AM
What a very nice house! I almost never download buildings but I definitely want this one and it means I'll download it. I like the way you put maxis original furnitures into a house and make them suit the theme. It's just so creative from you. From what I've estimated, most people use custom contents to make good buildings, but you seem to be able to combine different things together. You are an excellent creator, I'll check your other works.

Hard work always has its own reward
=Abragon=
Instructor
#50 Old 8th May 2006 at 10:42 AM
I rarely download houses but I really like the look of this one! Thanks so much for sharing.

*** If you can't brighten them with brilliance, baffle them with bullshit ***

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Page 2 of 4