Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Illumutations" - Transformable Shelf w/ Light

by Numenor Posted 20th Mar 2006 at 1:07 AM - Updated 3rd Jan 2009 at 10:51 AM by Numenor : Confirmad compatibility with AL and M&G

207 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 201 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 9
Lab Assistant
#26 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 2:27 AM
Jinkies Shaggy that's awesome!

Far away is near at hand in images of elsewhere

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that
//\\ has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 2:36 AM
This is like an answer to a prayer I didn't even know I had!

More like, "Wow, I just discovered I can put those photo booth pictures on tables and counters, but forget that, because it just takes up space. But the walls are getting cluttered, so they have to stay in inventory."
Field Researcher
#28 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 2:36 AM
And now, a priest impersonation.

All shelves, your days of being led into the dark are over. I wanna hear you say, "I've found Numenor, I have the light!" Now go forth, my shelves and shelvets, and proclaim that Numenor made you shine with light, and display your contents with pride!

Back to me, Thanks once again Numenor, savior of shelves.

Faster than a speeding Loogie. More gas that a Retirement Home. Able to leap tall snot nuggets in a single bound. It's....Booger Man!
Instructor
#29 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 2:49 AM
Great work as usual. Thank you!
Test Subject
#30 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 3:13 AM
Theres always one person that asks and this time its me, is it possible to have these files in zip as i only have zip :-) please
Field Researcher
#31 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 3:41 AM
This is fantastic --- thanks for making and sharing it! :D

Once a tightly-furled bud, the house was slowly revealing itself to him, its petals unfolding to expose its secret beauty. ~When Shadows Whisper, P.1|Part 4|MSR Story List & FAQ|MSR Graphics
Lab Assistant
#32 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 3:46 AM
This is fantastic. One of my pet peeves has always been the limitation of object placement. Another example of something Maxis should already be doing with the game! :gidea:
Thanks!
Field Researcher
#33 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 3:55 AM
You just keep amazing me, Numenor. This is beautiful and so useful! A thousand thanks for sharing with us.

For a species that claims to be intellectually superior to all other life forms, humans do some stupid things.
Field Researcher
#34 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 3:56 AM
Thx very much,I sure need this thing,since I prefer to build small houses but always ran out of space when decorating it,thx again Numenor

Btw,I DL the CEP package,how do I use it?Do I just stuff it in DL folder n it worked automatically?I'm Windows user

Problems installing stuffs?Use Sims2Pack Clean Installer

Problems extracting stuffs?Use ALZip
Lab Assistant
#35 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 3:59 AM
Could you be anymore awesome? Thanx!
Top Secret Researcher
#36 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 4:05 AM
You are a genius! This is great! Peter did a nice job on the mesh too. Hope you two collaborate some more and come up with other things our Sims desperately need.
Lab Assistant
#37 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 4:12 AM
Thanks Numenor and Peter_Halland! You guys rock my socks!!!
Forum Resident
#38 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 4:18 AM
Wow! Thank you both so much! I'm speechless!!!

Julie =)

"I'm thinking about how if you took the W in answer, and the H in ghost, and the extra A in aardvark, and the T in listen, you could keep saying WHAT but no one would ever hear you because the whole word would be silent." - 25th Annual Putnam County Spelling Bee
Scholar
#39 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 4:30 AM
This is sooo cool. I have wanted something like it for a loooong time. Thanks!!!
Test Subject
#40 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 4:39 AM
Totally Awesome!!!
Thanks

"Sony will make more compact things, Apple will make more beautiful things, and Microsoft will make more money."

Sincerely:
Carlos
Theorist
#41 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 4:53 AM
THANK YOU SO MUCH I love this!
Scholar
#42 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 5:01 AM
Wow this beats all other shelves thanks for this superb object
Lab Assistant
#43 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 5:05 AM
Awesome job as always!!!! Thanx soo much, amazing job ^_^

(\_/)(\__/)(\_/)
(O.o)(='.'=)(o.O)
(")(")(")_(")(")(")
Since the day I was born until the day I die, the only side I'm on is my own...
^_^Hahaha Suzuki San^_^
Test Subject
#44 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 5:13 AM
this is so awesome!
Field Researcher
#45 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 6:00 AM
Wow, this is great. I can't wait to try it in the Goth mausoleum!

❌✖️❌✖️❌ Boycott SPs for TS4. EA is squeezing pennies from us without giving us content with substance. Show them you expect more! ❌✖️❌✖️❌
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#46 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 6:14 AM
Thank you Numenor and Peter, these are so nice and slim - perfect!

Retired from Simming
Lab Assistant
#47 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 7:17 AM
Man... how do you do it?
I mean, would it kill you to make a crappy object, just once?
Lab Assistant
#48 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 8:07 AM
Mindblowing! Thanks for sharing this and all your hard work!
The ModFather
retired moderator
Original Poster
#49 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 8:20 AM
Thank you all, for your nice comments and for the genuine laughs that you caused me with them! They are very funny! :D

Usually, "the day after", I connect to MTS2 and answer to the many question about the object usage... But it seems to me that no one is having difficulties with the Multi-shelf

The only questions I need to answer are not related to it:

simaddict22 - Struggle no more! Our ingenious administrator Delphy has created the Q-Xpress! It downloads, un-zips (un-rar, un-everything...) and installs your favourite objects in a matter of click :nod:

Brad2006The CEP is not needed for this object to work (nor for any custom-created object). But you guessed right: once installed, you can forget it; just staff your Downloads with recolour packages and enjoy the game

I've finally started my Journal. Information only, no questions.

My latest activity: CEP 9.2.0! - AnyGameStarter 2.1.1 (UPD) - Scriptorium v.2.2f - Photo & Plaques hide with walls - Magazine Rack (UPD) - Animated Windows Hack (UPD) - Custom Instrument Hack (UPD) - Drivable Cars Without Nightlife (UPD) - Courtesy Lights (FIX) - Custom Fence-Arches - Painting-TV - Smarter Lights (UPD)

I *DON'T* accept requests, sorry.
Field Researcher
#50 Old 20th Mar 2006 at 8:20 AM
This is totally brilliant, thank you so much.

If you don't like something, change it. If you can't change it, change your attitude. Don't complain.- Maya Angelou

Avalon
Page 2 of 9