Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mill House Winery & Hotel

by V1ND1CARE Posted 17th Jul 2006 at 9:28 PM - Updated 20th Oct 2008 at 4:45 PM by V1ND1CARE

61 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 58 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 3
Field Researcher
#26 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 4:34 AM
Wow...you never fail to amaze me. This lot is really fabulous with such details. Makes me want to go there but it's my sims that get to go there. Fantastic work & Thank you
Lab Assistant
#27 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 9:36 AM
cool
Test Subject
#28 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 9:41 AM
I Loooovvvveee Ttthhiiiss!!!!!
Test Subject
#29 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 10:12 AM
Sorry to sound like a dummy but I love this lot and its one of the first I tried downloading, but that simpack Clean Installer threw me off. It has default directory as Teleport, do lots get put there as opposed to the normal downloads?

But this was a fantastic design, or replication...
Lab Assistant
#30 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 10:20 AM
Wow amazing house love it!!!!!

Lochar67 Dont worry all houses go in the teleport directory!
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
Original Poster
#31 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 1:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by lamammaforever
Impressive! It's so realistic! Your artistic touch is in all the details you put in any corner of the lot, but it's really impressive how you can manage the software to build something that nobody else can believe possible.
Thank you, you're one of those talented guys here that probably don't eat at the table but in front of PC, don't sleep in bed but take a little rest in fornt of PC ....
Greece is a trend theme this year. Kiss and ciao.

It’s like you know me! Get this for irony: I was sitting down for lunch savoring my macchiato and nibbling away on some sushi when I read your post. Talk about one uncomfortable and self-conscious insight. Granted, I have yet to sleep by the PC and thanks to your post that will NEVER happen.

Thanks again for the laugh, and my thanks to you and everyone else for the kind words and comments.
Field Researcher
#32 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 2:25 PM
Wow, this is lovely, thanks! Can't wait 'till September when OFB comes out for Macs and I can use it!

~Sarah~
Test Subject
#33 Old 19th Jul 2006 at 9:56 PM
Beautiful! As soon as I saw the windmill, it reminded me of the Moulin Rouge I can't download the lot yet because I don't have Nightlife, but once I do, could I base a MR lot off of this one? Only with your permission of course
Test Subject
#34 Old 20th Jul 2006 at 12:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by lytescary
Wow amazing house love it!!!!!

Lochar67 Dont worry all houses go in the teleport directory!

Thanks, I was kinda worry about this, so been holding off on lots.
Test Subject
#35 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 1:59 AM
This is amazing! It's absolutely gorgeous! Thanks so much for posting it!
Test Subject
#36 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 1:55 PM
Looks gorgeous, but I can't find the needed custom content... that site is in german, and I don't understand what I have to download... could you add a direct link to the needed filed please?
Mistress of architectural mishaps
retired moderator
#37 Old 21st Jul 2006 at 6:27 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Zarkan
Looks gorgeous, but I can't find the needed custom content... that site is in german, and I don't understand what I have to download... could you add a direct link to the needed filed please?

The canopy is here:
http://www.meshkiste.de/einzelobjekte.html

by phelana - it is the white one in the middle of the page shown on the black wrought iron bed

Winebottle with glasses are here:
http://www.meshkiste.de/lampen.deko.html
3rd picture down

Just click on the pics to download

Retired from Simming
Test Subject
#38 Old 23rd Jul 2006 at 1:12 AM
I AM STUNNED. your talent is incredible! thanks
Lab Assistant
#39 Old 12th Aug 2006 at 1:27 AM
I love it, but it doesnt work without FFS!

.Call me Bec.
Test Subject
#40 Old 2nd Sep 2006 at 11:54 PM
amazing! thanks!
Lab Assistant
#41 Old 11th Oct 2006 at 10:08 AM
Trully Amazing :lovestruc Hats off to you, I would love to know how you did the windmill with only BCFE. Have you ever considered writing tutorials
Test Subject
#42 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 6:27 AM
You are absolutely talented!! I am fascinated at your creativity, having dowloaded several of your creations tonight. I love the Sims Community ... so much talent. Even though this is "just" a game, it opens the imagination into so many levels. I am what you would call a "frustrated" architect. That is what I wanted to be when I grew up. I grew up, and it never happened.. went in a different direction in life. I love this game because to a smaller level, I am an architect! Excellent work!!!

Question. Is there any way you can build a wall to slant like in a flying saucer on the bottom and/or on the top? =)
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
Original Poster
#43 Old 7th Dec 2006 at 3:15 PM
Havynfun – You’re right about this community. There is an abundance of talents in all areas.

And to answer your question: one may slant the wall down it’s width in a variety of ways, but to bend it as one would with floor tile, no, I don’t think that there is a way yet. And I type “yet,” because nothing should be ruled out in this game. We just haven’t uncovered it “yet.”

Floor tiles do offer better versatility when it comes to construction shaping, especially for your UFO example. Mix it with wall and level reduction and you can construct just about anything. If you look into my journal, I have a picture of a round sphere, or ball, that illustrates just how malleable the build material is.
Test Subject
#44 Old 8th Dec 2006 at 6:37 AM
Hi again. Thank you for your tip. I had forgotten about the Constrain Floor Elevation cheat. I will use that for the bottom of the UFO. Wouldn't know how to do it on the same object for the top. I looked everywhere to see if you have a tutorial for your fantastic sphere but could not find it...did download your tutorial for wall reduction and will try it out. Do you have or do you plan on making a tutorial for the sphere? =) Thanks!!!
Test Subject
#45 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 5:24 AM
You rock!!! Thank you so much for sharing
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
Original Poster
#46 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 2:30 PM
Havynfun -- Here is a link to a horde of build tutorials that may be of use to you -- http://www.sims2wiki.info/Tutorials..._Mode_Tutorials . And remember that when you use the CFE cheat, the safe rule of thumb is to begin from the bottom up.

As for a tutorial on how to create a sphere, no, I haven’t made one. Perhaps I should.
Test Subject
#47 Old 9th Dec 2006 at 11:39 PM
Thank you so much for all your help. I tried installing your houses, but it told me I was missing Expansion Pack data that is not installed (and did not install). I guess I have to get the Family Fun Stuff pack? I have all up to OFB.
Retired Moderator
retired moderator
Original Poster
#48 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 3:12 AM
Havynfun -- You can still install it even if you don't have the FFS pack. Just install it with Clean Installer, (I've provided the link in the main post for this lot), and it'll work just fine.
Test Subject
#49 Old 10th Dec 2006 at 11:47 PM
Thanks!! It worked. =)
Test Subject
#50 Old 29th Jan 2007 at 7:57 AM
Wow this is beautiful!!!!
Thanks soooo much!
Page 2 of 3