Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lily - The Living Doll

by Lunararc Posted 10th Aug 2014 at 4:42 AM

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 20 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 2
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#26 Old 13th Aug 2014 at 6:46 AM
She is adorable. Thank you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#27 Old 14th Aug 2014 at 1:58 AM
I HAVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!!
Lab Assistant
#28 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 12:38 PM
This is so creepy and adorable, deferentially nailed the doll look! :lovestruc Thanks for using my set in one of the versions!

Tumblr: Springbunnysims
Instructor
Original Poster
#29 Old 15th Aug 2014 at 9:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Springbunny
This is so creepy and adorable, deferentially nailed the doll look! :lovestruc Thanks for using my set in one of the versions!

@Springbunny: Actually, I forgot to mention that your dress inspired me to start the whole project thanks

Knight Of The Moon
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#30 Old 17th Aug 2014 at 4:46 AM
Awww. looking at the screenshot where they're all within one room made me wonder: "Could you imagine if they were replacers for the imaginary friends? The parents would defiantly believe their kids when they told they're real." Anyway I love the unique look for them all and very cute!
Instructor
THANKS POST
#31 Old 29th Aug 2014 at 12:49 AM
WOW this is really awesome. I love dolls so I am going to download it immediately. Thank you very much for this.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#32 Old 7th Sep 2014 at 4:04 AM
Nrass occult Add Imaginary friend. This is happening!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 10th Oct 2014 at 2:38 AM
Where can i find the contacts
Field Researcher
#34 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 1:02 AM
What does she look like as an adult? Unlike some people, we actually want to see what she looks like as adults because we play the game. No rudeness intended. I just wanna see what I am downloading lol
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#35 Old 30th Nov 2014 at 1:29 AM
Thanks for all the links, I have downloaded many things due to those links. Because of this, you have my gratitude.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#36 Old 6th Mar 2015 at 5:29 AM
Kind of creepy, but awesome
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#37 Old 6th Apr 2015 at 1:58 AM
This will be perfect for an evil witch child
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#38 Old 9th Aug 2016 at 1:39 PM
Woah, cool! They look like kids! Might download this not because I need more sims (but that too) but just so I can play around with genetics and see what a kid would look like.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 13th Jul 2017 at 8:37 PM
Can you convert her to Sims 2? PLEASE!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#40 Old 9th Aug 2018 at 12:45 AM
I love her, but sadly after a few years some of the links are now broken or sites closed!
Page 2 of 2