Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#451 Old 17th Feb 2024 at 7:25 PM
I forgot about the panda on the wood bathtub! It's all those cute/quirky touches (to things, and Sims behavior) that made this version so popular.

Stand up, speak out. Just not to me..
Advertisement
Instructor
#452 Old 20th Mar 2024 at 3:48 PM
"Reviving" this post as I have a new addition:
Crepes Suzette and the inside of gelatin!
Screenshots

Cats are the cutest creatures. And the most stubborn.

My Simblr
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#453 Old 1st May 2024 at 9:36 PM
Test Subject
#454 Old 18th May 2024 at 6:01 PM
Moneywell Computer Mouse Pad Picture Revealed
In case someone wondered what on earth is the picture on mouse pad from cheap Moneywell Computer I finally figured it out! Maybe everybody already knows and I am the last but anyway. If somebody does not know it it is from unreleased Maxis game: SimMars. Apparently they were working on while working on Sims 1 but they later dropped it because of low staff because their main focus was The Sims.

I was so happy when I found the picture in better quality than from the computer texture because there it is too tiny. I searched it not just from pure fan curiosity but I wanted to make my own mouse pad with that picture Now I finally can.

Mad Poster
#455 Old 23rd May 2024 at 7:33 PM
You should put this in the Sims 2 Pictures: Tiny details thread!

I use the sims as a psychology simulator...
Mad Poster
#456 Old 23rd May 2024 at 10:44 PM
I'd wondered about that too! Lol one of the biggest high tech industry buildings in SimCity 3K Unlimited was called the "SimMars Research and Testing Facility" or something... Really wish we could have seen what that game would have been like!

Welcome to the Dark Side...
We lied about having cookies.
e3 d3 Ne2 Nd2 Nb3 Ng3
retired moderator
#457 Old 24th May 2024 at 9:20 PM
I would have loved it!

Great find on the mouse mat, I always thought it was a scene from spaghetti western!
Instructor
#458 Old 24th May 2024 at 10:02 PM
Quote: Originally posted by LaraHCroft
In case someone wondered what on earth is the picture on mouse pad from cheap Moneywell Computer I finally figured it out! Maybe everybody already knows and I am the last but anyway. If somebody does not know it it is from unreleased Maxis game: SimMars. Apparently they were working on while working on Sims 1 but they later dropped it because of low staff because their main focus was The Sims.

I was so happy when I found the picture in better quality than from the computer texture because there it is too tiny. I searched it not just from pure fan curiosity but I wanted to make my own mouse pad with that picture Now I finally can.

That's so interesting! From afar it always looked like some kind of desert to me, but I couldn't really understand what it was. SimMars sounds like something that would have been cool. I wish there was a buyable videogame like the ones in the racks for it, that would be nice. :D

Cats are the cutest creatures. And the most stubborn.

My Simblr
Page 19 of 19