Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 20th Dec 2017 at 1:39 PM
Default Vampire Legacy Challenge
Hello, this is the second challenge I've created. (The other one being a Sims 3 BB challenge). This challenge is based on the Vampires game pack. I haven't seen a challenge like this one, but if I copied someone else's challenge then tell me so I can give them credit.

Rules
https://www.simslegacychallenge.com...hallenge-rules/
*It follows all the rules listed in that article except for the rules for house building. You can only use a money cheat at the very beginning to build the vampire mansion. (You don't have to buy the knight.) The Vampire mansion must include a master bedroom for the heir, at least one bedroom for the children and spares, and a "dungeon" type room for the feedees. The Dungeon will have the least nice furniture, which include a cheap shower, a cheap toilet, 2 cheap beds, and cheap radio. The house will have 2 bathrooms, one for the heir and one for the spares/children (The cheap toilet and shower will be in the dungeon.)

Sucession Rules:
*Bloodline: strictly traditional (you can't adopt)
*Heir: up to player

Starting Sim:
*Must be Young Adult
*Must be only one in Household
*Must have Romantic and the Family Aspiration
*Must be female
*Must be a vampire

Gameplay
Gen 1:
*After moving your vampire into the house, your sim must find two young adult/adult male sims (one to breed with and one to feed on.) Once you turn one of the males into a vampire, you move both males into the mansion. The non human male will live in the dungeon and the heir will feed on him. He is only allowed to stay in the dungeon and he will only be able to talk to the vampire male and listen to the radio. The vampire male will do all chores including, feeding the human male and heir. The vampire male will the only one to get a job (he can only be a painter or writer.) The female heir can only have the following hobbies and skills (painting, drawing, violin, organ, reading books, woohoo, watching TV, and listening to a radio.) The heir and her spouse will have at most 3 children. If they don't have at least one daughter and two sons, then they have to try for a baby until they have a at least one daughter and two sons. If the dungeon sim dies before the heir does, the spouse will have to go out and find a new young adult/adult male.

Gen 2-10:
To take the place as heir, the females must fight to death (After a female has lost the fight, she must feed herself to the Cow Plant.) Once the new heir takes her rightful place, after the death of the previous heir. The spare males will now have to got out and each find 1 young adult/adult male for the heir. the heir will pick a random male to be her spouse and one to feed on. The spares will perform the chores (feeding the feedee, heir, spouse,) and have the job (painter or writer). The spares can talk to each other, heir and spouse, and feedee(s) for social and fun needs. The heir and her spouse can only have the following hobbies and skills (painting, drawing, violin, organ, reading books, woohoo, watching TV, and listening to a radio.) The heir and her spouse will have at most 3 children. If they don't have at least one daughter and two sons, then they have to try for a baby until they have a at least one daughter and two sons. If the dungeon sim dies before the heir does, the spares will have to go out and find a new young adult/adult male.

I hope you like my idea and have fun with it. Let me know what you think down in the comments.