Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Store All Fish and Harvestables at Once *Compatible with 1.67*

by treeag Posted 9th Jan 2010 at 9:48 AM - Updated 18th Mar 2014 at 6:48 AM by treeag

293 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 235 Feedback Posts, 57 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 4 of 12
Test Subject
#76 Old 7th Feb 2010 at 10:49 PM
Thanks for this mod! Can you please include groceries from the store? That would be GREAT!
Test Subject
#77 Old 12th Feb 2010 at 11:49 PM
OMG Thank you so much!
I was just playing and was praying for a mod

I love you!
Test Subject
#78 Old 18th Feb 2010 at 8:33 PM
Thnx for doing this! I've always hated dragging everything to the stankin' fridge.
Field Researcher
#79 Old 22nd Feb 2010 at 2:57 PM
This mod is wonderful and works great. Thanks. One thing, though, could you include eggs, cheese, steaks, and burgers in the 'Store All Harvestables?' They are harvested from plants too.

Have a bright platinum diamond day!
Deb
Theorist
Original Poster
#80 Old 23rd Feb 2010 at 2:17 AM
You mean they're not getting transferred currently? I think they are already
Test Subject
#81 Old 2nd Mar 2010 at 12:06 AM
I love you! No more finger cramps! :D

Cake or Death?
Test Subject
#82 Old 2nd Mar 2010 at 11:18 PM
genius genius genius thank goodness u can't sleep
Test Subject
#83 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 3:25 PM
Thank You!!! This is just what I need.

Teirza

P.S.- I know how you feel; I get, if I'm lucky, 4 hours of sleep a night (I usually fall asleep around 4am and have to be up by 8).
Test Subject
#84 Old 10th Mar 2010 at 11:13 PM
Oh thank you so very very much!! I was getting kind of angry the other night trying to store everything XD
Test Subject
#85 Old 16th Mar 2010 at 2:46 AM
Thanks a lot! it really sucks to put a lot of ingredients from inventory to the refrigerator one by one.
Instructor
#86 Old 29th Mar 2010 at 12:42 PM
Great idea! Somehow I always end up with whole Sim families gardening and then I have to stuff 200+ peppers into the fridge. This is the perfect download.

Now here's the bit where I'm getting greedy; I'm feeling slightly guilty about that, but it's too good a chance to pass up: is there any way you could write a hack that allows to sell harvestables by the dozen or half-dozen? I like to sell them so non-gardening Sims can have fresh fruit and veggies, but selling them single is such a drag.

I looked around but there's no such hack, so I figured asking might be worth the try.

Again, thanks ever for this hack!
Test Subject
#87 Old 10th Apr 2010 at 8:16 PM
Great job thanks for making it easier to put away fruit and fish.
Only cheese, eggs and meat have to be put away one by one so much time is saved !Also RSI preventing haha
Field Researcher
#88 Old 17th Apr 2010 at 6:18 AM Last edited by simdebster : 18th Apr 2010 at 3:08 AM.
If you read this previously, I deleted the post because the problem appears to stem from the user created neighborhood and not this mod. My other neighborhoods are working just fine with this mod. Sorry for jumping the gun.

By the way, I just love this mod. It has to be one of the most useful ones that I have.

Have a bright platinum diamond day!
Deb
Lab Assistant
#89 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 12:45 AM
great mod and works just fine with the lastest patch install, also is there way I could modify this great mod to add Store all Meat and daily products because all the meat & dairy products won't store from inventory to fridge?
Theorist
Original Poster
#90 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 2:56 AM
They won't in your game? Strange, they will in mine. What's your game version? I'll look into it some time.
Test Subject
#91 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 4:00 PM
this is lovely, but em...what if your sim just catched a shark or like a minnow (buyable in the supermarket) and you dont want it in the fridge? how can u know which 1 is cought by you so u can put it in the aquarium and which 1 is from the supermarket?same with fruits harvested by your own simfor the (perfect garden wish) you have to keep replanting your best fruits. How do you know the difference between your and the supermarket stuff. Because when they are all together in the inventory you cant see which 1 is perfect and which normal (an original EA mistake) I BET.

simmishness
Theorist
Original Poster
#92 Old 24th Apr 2010 at 4:15 PM
Well, you can always put those in the aquarium first (or replanting the fruits first) before storing the rest in the fridge But actually, you can see which is perfect and which is not in sim inventories as well as fridges.
Lab Assistant
#93 Old 30th Apr 2010 at 6:09 AM Last edited by sweetviper : 8th Jul 2010 at 4:23 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by treeag
They won't in your game? Strange, they will in mine. What's your game version? I'll look into it some time.

well my treeag, my The Sims 3 version is v1.12.7, The Sims 3 World Adventures v2.7.7, The Sims 3 High End Loft Stuff v3.3.11, The Sims 3 Ambitions v4.087, and it doesn't work at all it crashes.
Lab Assistant
#94 Old 30th Apr 2010 at 7:22 AM
Quote: Originally posted by simdebster
This mod is wonderful and works great. Thanks. One thing, though, could you include eggs, cheese, steaks, and burgers in the 'Store All Harvestables?' They are harvested from plants too.

yeah that would be nice to add to the "Store All Harvestables?"
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 8th May 2010 at 8:19 AM
Hello, This is General_Durandal

I have been using this mod and your others for a long time now and never got around to thanking you so, thank you for making this mod and your other mods, they are essential for playing The Sims 3.

Also
Could you make it so eggs, roasts, hot dog links, cheese, and burger pates can be stored quickly as well, that would be extra helpful.
Theorist
Original Poster
#96 Old 11th May 2010 at 5:27 AM
To all who requested for eggs, roasts, cheese, etc, what is your game version? I'm on the latest patch now and they all in fact do get stored along with the vegetables in my game. I have no idea why they wouldn't in your game
Lab Assistant
#97 Old 12th May 2010 at 12:25 AM
well for me is the lastest for all three treeag.
Theorist
Original Poster
#98 Old 12th May 2010 at 4:09 AM
This is weird because for me it works for both store-bought and harvested meats and stuff. The only difference I can think of is that I'm using Awesomemod. Do you use any core mod?
Scholar
#99 Old 12th May 2010 at 4:32 AM
this not working for me i have no patches i never see the option appear on a fridge
Theorist
Original Poster
#100 Old 12th May 2010 at 4:38 AM
Framework failure?
Page 4 of 12