Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
#101 Old 3rd Jan 2015 at 9:41 PM
So, random question, did anyone ever did find out what happened to the creator of lunasimslulamai? I don't think I saw it mentioned anywhere in this thread. I really hope she is ok! It's been like 3 years! I mean it was like she was really active, but then it was like she fell off the planet. This is kinda disturbing to me especially since there was no formal good bye or anything.
Advertisement
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#102 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 10:01 AM
Nilxis talked to her like a year ago or something, everything was fine then. Life happens, it isn't much we can do about it. Now the hole site is lost more or less, a creator with no creations isn't much, better she stays away if you ask me, for her own health that is, Awesims too totally gave it up after that.
Lab Assistant
#103 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 3:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SkittlesxP
So, random question, did anyone ever did find out what happened to the creator of lunasimslulamai? I don't think I saw it mentioned anywhere in this thread. I really hope she is ok! It's been like 3 years! I mean it was like she was really active, but then it was like she fell off the planet. This is kinda disturbing to me especially since there was no formal good bye or anything.

It has been a bit more than a year, not three! Geez! :P

But people falling out of communities happens and will always happen. Real life, a sudden lack of inteterest, problems, etc. It can be anything and everything.
Test Subject
#104 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 7:40 PM
Hey all,
I just wanted to leave a post saying thanks for this thread and all the effort people have put into making Luna's downloads available again! I was soooo disappointed to find i couldn't download anything directly from the site or blog any more, i have recently just reinstalled the sims3 and have been collecting my CC i previously used, Luna was my first port of call, i love the content available there so i was relieved to find this thread and to then see that people had made such an effort!
Thanks all and happy simming!
Theorist
#105 Old 20th Jan 2015 at 8:52 PM
Thanks so much to everyone that collected all of Awesims and Luna's sets. I thought I had all of Awesims worlds and sets but when I checked I was missing a couple of things which is really weird because I usually get everything of hers regardless of whether I can use it or not. This is perfect. Thanks for all the hard work you guys have put into this. I'm so sad that Sarah's gone from the community and she will be sorely missed. As for Luna, she'll be missed as well. I do have her sets - not all but it's good to know that they're out there if/when I need them.

Life is short, insecurity is a waste of time. ~Diane Von Furstenburg
You don't get out of life alive. ~Jimmy the Hand

♥ Receptacle Refugee ♥
Test Subject
#106 Old 3rd Feb 2015 at 12:37 AM
I just wanted to add my thanks. Have been looking for Luna's sets for quite a while and was about to make a request in WCIF. Lucky for me and the mods, I did remember to give the search function a go before.

Many thanks to you all!
Test Subject
#107 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 8:09 AM
First of all, I just really would like to thank everyone's effort in making both Luna's and Awesims' downloads available again. I reinstalled my Sims 3 game some months ago and I was not even close to downloading/redownloading everything I needed before I saw the files were gone :c Why do people have to be so vile with someone's creative work...

Sorry if I'm bothering or if this is not the place to it btw, but in the middle of the download spree, I wasn't able to find the Set Azalea (El Soberao 2) and Mezclas 9 (the renaissance one), neither by searching the masterlist nor by scouring the sets and folders, no matter what keyword I tried. I might have overlooked something really obvious, but are they available in the folders?

Thanks in advance and again many thanks for all the effort!
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#108 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 10:10 AM Last edited by Volvenom : 8th Feb 2015 at 11:12 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by Eisenkraehe
First of all, I just really would like to thank everyone's effort in making both Luna's and Awesims' downloads available again. I reinstalled my Sims 3 game some months ago and I was not even close to downloading/redownloading everything I needed before I saw the files were gone :c Why do people have to be so vile with someone's creative work...

Sorry if I'm bothering or if this is not the place to it btw, but in the middle of the download spree, I wasn't able to find the Set Azalea (El Soberao 2) and Mezclas 9 (the renaissance one), neither by searching the masterlist nor by scouring the sets and folders, no matter what keyword I tried. I might have overlooked something really obvious, but are they available in the folders?

I think it's such a shame, because our list probably will never be complete, not as complete as what Luna was able to do while uploading it anyway. I will see if I have them in my folders anywhere, or perhaps someone else does?

Update @Eisenkraehe I found you the Azalea set and updated the tomb with it. The renaissance set I've never used. I asked for it, so hopefully someone comes back to us with a link.
Test Subject
#109 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 6:49 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Volvenom
I think it's such a shame, because our list probably will never be complete, not as complete as what Luna was able to do while uploading it anyway. I will see if I have them in my folders anywhere, or perhaps someone else does?

Update @Eisenkraehe I found you the Azalea set and updated the tomb with it. The renaissance set I've never used. I asked for it, so hopefully someone comes back to us with a link.

Oh, thank you so much! :D

And yeah, it is a shame. :/ Even more because there's no way to contact Luna, right? I tried taking a look at her Tumblr but her last post was from Nov 2012...
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#110 Old 8th Feb 2015 at 9:58 PM
Oh, thank you so much! :D

And yeah, it is a shame. :/ Even more because there's no way to contact Luna, right? I tried taking a look at her Tumblr but her last post was from Nov 2012...

I sent a message some time ago and didn't get a reply. I wouldn't keep my hopes up for a download from her either, it's just too much to expect her to keep other places.
Lab Assistant
#111 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 12:56 PM

Umh… does anyone know the possible name of the rar file for “mezclas 9”? because just by looking at Luna's previews pics I can remember I have the stuff in-game so… I’m pretty sure it has to be somewhere in the archives?

edit: just launched my game to confirm that I indeed have the objects from that set installed (if it's that one I linked the one you're after) - again, no idea about rar filename. A question of searching, I guess.
Lab Assistant
#112 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 1:11 PM Last edited by kikaimegami : 9th Feb 2015 at 10:39 PM.
I super appreciate everyone who has archived Luna's work. Thank you so much!

Also, a word to the wise: While merging it all into one package file sounds like an awesome idea, it will make your game take forever to load and your content panels slow as balls.

EDIT: Actually, my bad, CC Magic makes it a group of eight package files since they can only be 1 gig each, but still. Yikes.
Field Researcher
#113 Old 9th Feb 2015 at 9:31 PM
For some strange reason the Mix9 set is named "nuevas mezclas con libros de luna.rar" and is in Luna 16. That book laptop is one of my favorite pieces of cc out there.
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#114 Old 10th Feb 2015 at 11:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Nylaba
For some strange reason the Mix9 set is named "nuevas mezclas con libros de luna.rar" and is in Luna 16. That book laptop is one of my favorite pieces of cc out there.

That's perfect ! I have updated my post with a quote from you
Test Subject
#115 Old 11th Feb 2015 at 7:51 PM
I wanna thank you all for contributing with all these items and Volvenom for compiling them. <3

beep beep meow
Mad Poster
#116 Old 11th Feb 2015 at 8:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by mariniyakaos
I wanna thank you all for contributing with all these items and Volvenom for compiling them. <3

Yes, thank you so much, Volvenom, and the others who worked on this. I have a lot of Luna's CC, but it's comforting to know that the rest isn't lost forever.
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#117 Old 11th Feb 2015 at 8:34 PM
I'm doing it for myself as well, thank Nylaba for all the sorting in those files, that's a BIG job
Test Subject
#118 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 8:37 PM
Volvenom, I have a heck of a lot Luna's & Sarah's files so if you let me know what your missing I'll have a look to see if I have it, If I do I'll upload them & PM you the links if you like?
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#119 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 11:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by scoobs
Volvenom, I have a heck of a lot Luna's & Sarah's files so if you let me know what your missing I'll have a look to see if I have it, If I do I'll upload them & PM you the links if you like?

Thank you. I don't know what we're missing, we'll have to wait for someone to tell us I guess
Test Subject
#120 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 9:43 AM
Hey, thanks for making all of these files available again. My hard drive died and I had to re-download everything, and it seems the midcentury bathroom from Awesims is missing now. It was definitely there when the files were on Mediafire. Any chance you could re-upload it? I'd very much appreciate it.
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#121 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 11:43 AM
I don't have anything for awesims myself, so I'm dependant on someone else to help out with this. Lets hope someone responds
Lab Assistant
#122 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 1:12 PM
Are you telling me that I forgot to upload something? How could you, how could you???

Here is a direct link (it's in the same folder that the rest of the files): https://mega.co.nz/#!cUcBkToB!QFsO1ZEGtyS0ZmgBuQEOGLcB6HGRDHOSzDzw9reAzd4

it's the "Mid Mod Bathroom"

If anyone else sees anything missing let me know

Sorry for the annoyance.

P.S. I might as well mention that I been having some on and off PC problems for years months, so if I don't respond, well you can assume

(also, I sometimes forget to log-in here -and also at the 1000 other Sims sites- so if there's any urgent trouble you can send me an ask at Tumblr, I have anon enabled so no need to register/log-in/de-anon)
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#123 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 3:20 PM
Looks like interesting things you have there soundtracks, hm ... have to go poke around

I take it that means I don't need to make a new post on the tomb then?
Lab Assistant
#124 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 4:08 PM
I leave that up to you

(I mean, maybe someone downloaded everything in the Mega link and believes that they are set and done with all the Awesims content—and nope! something was missing... thanks the me, eh )

Okay, I’m babbling.

another P.S. - I hope that the interesting things are not from my Tumblr, all terrible stuff
dodgy builder
Original Poster
#125 Old 8th Mar 2015 at 4:50 PM Last edited by Volvenom : 10th Mar 2015 at 11:49 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by soundtracks
I leave that up to you

(I mean, maybe someone downloaded everything in the Mega link and believes that they are set and done with all the Awesims content—and nope! something was missing... thanks the me, eh )

Okay, I’m babbling.

another P.S. - I hope that the interesting things are not from my Tumblr, all terrible stuff

Hm ok ... it's time for home made carbonara now, I'll figure it out later tonight

You tumblr yes, what makes it so terrible? Except for the blurry pictures, not that they are terrible either. It looks rather interesting to me, a bit retro in design. Perhaps I'll have to download then? Just to prove you wrong :p

Just added a edit text, should be fine
Page 5 of 8