Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#3801 Old 17th May 2022 at 6:48 PM
So, so far in my game, I am (simself) going steady with Daisuke Jigen from Lupin the Third. Lupin and Fujiko are already lovers, but it took some initiative for my commitment issues to be pushed down so I could go out with Jigen. Not like Goemon would want to date me. I'm actually sick of samurai and you can thank Smile.dk, a Swedish band marketed as a Danish one for their samurai gimmick since "Butterfly" a song I have grown tired of.

I don't know where this will lead, but, I just might cheat on Jigen if the right man comes along and tries sweeping me off my feet.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Advertisement
Instructor
#3802 Old 17th May 2022 at 9:13 PM
Quote: Originally posted by PANDAQUEEN
So, so far in my game, I am (simself) going steady with Daisuke Jigen from Lupin the Third. Lupin and Fujiko are already lovers, but it took some initiative for my commitment issues to be pushed down so I could go out with Jigen. Not like Goemon would want to date me. I'm actually sick of samurai and you can thank Smile.dk, a Swedish band marketed as a Danish one for their samurai gimmick since "Butterfly" a song I have grown tired of.

I don't know where this will lead, but, I just might cheat on Jigen if the right man comes along and tries sweeping me off my feet.

Lupid the 3Rd is my favorite anime of all time!

I really need to make a Lupin sim.

My PC specs.
Windows 7 64 bit,AMD FX 4300 quad core processor, 8 gigs DDR3 ram, 1 gig Geforce 9500 graphics card, patch 1.67.2
Every time I reinstall the game I run it clean without any CC, not even the store bought stuff so it isn't CC or mods that cause me trouble.
Instructor
#3803 Old 18th May 2022 at 12:54 AM
Don't ask me why but this just seems funny to me.
Screenshots

My PC specs.
Windows 7 64 bit,AMD FX 4300 quad core processor, 8 gigs DDR3 ram, 1 gig Geforce 9500 graphics card, patch 1.67.2
Every time I reinstall the game I run it clean without any CC, not even the store bought stuff so it isn't CC or mods that cause me trouble.
Instructor
#3804 Old 18th May 2022 at 3:58 PM
Lupin the 3Rd just got hit on by the villain from Final Fantasy VIII.
Screenshots

My PC specs.
Test Subject
#3805 Old 18th May 2022 at 5:41 PM

Mad Poster
#3806 Old 18th May 2022 at 5:51 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 19th May 2022 at 5:44 AM.
So I ended up cheating on Jigen with...Richard Epcar (His English VA) (Technically. I used Nraas MasterController to change him around in CAS) I did a similar treatment to Goemon (Lex Lang is his English VA)

I left Lupin and Fujiko alone. Lupin's English VA is equally goofy looking as he is. For a man bearing a family name meaning "wolf" in French, he looks more like a monkey.

And I think I just heard our garbage can get crushed by the garbage truck. Film at 11.

Edit: Me, Richard and Lex moved out and into a small house in town. Had babies with Lex (a daughter named Xanthe Lang) and Richard (twin boys named Stanford and Stanley Epcar).

Yes, I am guilty of "the celebrity sin" (making Sims of celebrities just to make them into my playthings). Doing a celebrity-sin-and-alphabet-baby challenge.

Not to mention I am somewhat of a silver fox hunter. Both in-game and in reality. Truth is, I enjoy the thrill of the chase of information, and no one gets in the way of this klutzy, Katamari-like walking disaster...unless you want to roll away stuck with random crap picked up along the way. Like that episode of Chowder or that Travelers insurance commercial many years ago when I was attending Phoenix Academy for Tired Geniuses.

Regardless, I may move into a bigger house with more guys and more room for my large family. Just a matter of finding a space 64x64 in size.

I once had a family of two parents and 20 kids and this was on my old PC Tower, Bessie II. SURELY, a matriarch with 27 men and 1 child per man (2 in Richard's case) should be easily handled with my modded game on a more powerful PC Tower, Bessie III, in the past 6 years.

P.S. I am just using the Instant Baby option in the MasterController Cheats modules. But yes, I may get a Naughty reputation and I have been trying to use the Above Reproach reward to see its capabilities.

P.P.S. 27 men? According to the old primers, the 27th character in the Latin alphabet was the ampersand (&). Eventually, like the E grade, it fell out of use.

P.P.P.S. Recycling is tomorrow and I am stumped by that loud crunch of plastic as I don't see the remains of a flattened wheelie bin. So, I still have more work on my challenge

Edit 2: So, the babies are now toddlers and their playdates consist of cuddles with their Imaginary Friend dolls...and then Lex Lang kissed me with a Heat of the Moment Kiss. Richard is now mad at me. He's raking leaves in the rain in his athletic outfit. Angry Leaf Raking. A new sport for the spurned.

When the Epcar twins aged up, they inherited my purple hair. I had to give Stanley (the younger twin) his father's black hair. I let Stanford have my purple hair. Xanthe inherited her father's black hair when she aged up.

Well, Richard won't be talking to me for a few days. But for now, we got jobs to support our children. I'm a singer under the stage name Lady K, Lex Lang became a magician under the stage name Goemon Ishikawa XIII (a nod back to his original form) and Richard Epcar is a writer (the real Richard Epcar, not only holds a personal record as a voice actor of 600 characters in anime and video games, but also works as a writer and director in various productions.)

Well, for now, I can't talk to Richard, especially since he's doing something unusual in the rain.

Currently, delivering singing telegrams doesn't pay much per job, but the weekly stipend more than makes up for it. However, the uniform is not flattering to my curves.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

Mad Poster
#3807 Old 19th May 2022 at 6:58 AM
Quote: Originally posted by EvilMcNastySim2015
Lupid the 3Rd is my favorite anime of all time!

I really need to make a Lupin sim.

@EvilMcNastySim2015, didn't know you were a fan.

Although I specialize in comedic vignette and magical girl anime, along with collectible monster adventure anime, I don't mind the classics. In fact, Speed Racer (Originally released in Japan as Mach Go Go Go) was actually my first anime growing up.

Instructor
#3808 Old 19th May 2022 at 10:57 AM
@EvilMcNastySim2015, didn't know you were a fan.

Although I specialize in comedic vignette and magical girl anime, along with collectible monster adventure anime, I don't mind the classics. In fact, Speed Racer (Originally released in Japan as Mach Go Go Go) was actually my first anime growing up.

Oh yeah, I became a fan a few years ago after seeing Castle of Cagliostro and Part 2 on streaming and it became my favorite anime.

Speed Racer was one of my first two, along with Super Book of all things and a bunch of other stuff I didn't know was from Japan when I was a kid.

My PC specs.
Mad Poster
#3809 Old 19th May 2022 at 7:30 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 20th May 2022 at 12:07 AM.
Oh yeah, I became a fan a few years ago after seeing Castle of Cagliostro and Part 2 on streaming and it became my favorite anime.

Speed Racer was one of my first two, along with Super Book of all things and a bunch of other stuff I didn't know was from Japan when I was a kid.

Been a Lupin fan since its debut on adult swim before the Toonami restructuring. IIRC, that was back during my freshman year of high school in 2003.

Damn, I'm old.

Planning on ordering Part 1. From what I remember being told, it was darker in tone until Hayao Miyazaki was hired on to direct a few episodes (I shit you not, The Hayao Miyazaki!) Also Lupin's outfit changes in one of the opening sequences to match with his famous Part 2 outfit. Jigen is has more dimension to his character (which the Japanese word "jigen" refers to space-time dimension, not character development, but still I applaud the pun as a linguist with countless language books. Rather break the walls that divide the world instead of my spirit for hope that I have a better future.) Goemon was humorless to the point of coming off as wooden. Fujiko was masochistic at points in betrayal. But Zenigata remained foolish.

Just a quick comparison to Part 2 IMO.

I think I should go patch things up between the two quarreling lovers in Sunset Valley.

Edit: Although the toddlers grew up well-adjusted into children, my simself, Richard and Lex are fighting like children after that lovers' tiff turned into a love triangle. Somehow, when I was focused on Xanthe Lang and the Epcar twins, one of the adults cheated on the other and now they're fighting in the bathroom.

Instructor
#3810 Old 19th May 2022 at 11:50 PM
Been a Lupin fan since its debut on adult swim before the Toonami restructuring. IIRC, that was back during my freshman year of high school in 2003.

Damn, I'm old.

Planning on ordering Part 1. From what I remember being told, it was darker in tone until Hayao Miyazaki was hired on to direct a few episodes (I shit you not, The Hayao Miyazaki!) Also Lupin's outfit changes in one of the opening sequences to match with his famous Part 2 outfit. Jigen is has more dimension to his character (which the Japanese word "jigen" refers to space-time dimension, not character development, but still I applaud the pun as a linguist) Goemon was humorless to the point of coming off as wooden. Fujiko was masochistic at points in betrayal. But Zenigata remained foolish.

I think I should go patch things up between the two quarreling lovers in Sunset Valley.

Yeah, it starts out darker but then becomes more like Part 2.

I have been watching the new dub on HiDive along with Part six and it is pretty great.

My PC specs.
Instructor
#3811 Old 20th May 2022 at 8:06 PM
This is the most ambitious cross over in history.
Screenshots

My PC specs.
Instructor
#3812 Old 20th May 2022 at 8:08 PM

Damn, I'm old.

Planning on ordering Part 1. From what I remember being told, it was darker in tone until Hayao Miyazaki was hired on to direct a few episodes (I shit you not, The Hayao Miyazaki!) Also Lupin's outfit changes in one of the opening sequences to match with his famous Part 2 outfit. Jigen is has more dimension to his character (which the Japanese word "jigen" refers to space-time dimension, not character development, but still I applaud the pun as a linguist with countless language books. Rather break the walls that divide the world instead of my spirit for hope that I have a better future.) Goemon was humorless to the point of coming off as wooden. Fujiko was masochistic at points in betrayal. But Zenigata remained foolish.

Edit: Although the toddlers grew up well-adjusted into children, my simself, Richard and Lex are fighting like children after that lovers' tiff turned into a love triangle. Somehow, when I was focused on Xanthe Lang and the Epcar twins, one of the adults cheated on the other and now they're fighting in the bathroom.

Don't feel too bad, it sounds like you and I started watching Anime around the same time on the same channel.

I can remember when the only way to get anime outside of Cartoon network was to go to SunCoast video for VHS tapes.

If you are old then so am I.

My PC specs.
Mad Poster
#3813 Old 21st May 2022 at 1:55 AM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 21st May 2022 at 6:44 AM.
I was able to afford DVDs. I once paid for one in dimes... unrolled. Back then, you got a few episodes per disc and a disc cost $30. Depending on state tax, it was about 6-8% more. Never saw that clerk after the dime incident.

In my game:
With the adults fighting like children and the children well adjusted, the adults may experience psychological maladjustment and blurred vision if they keep fighting.

Still, the tensions are high, but Richard got paid for the first few chapters on a non-fiction book concerning the use of French cuisine as weaponry and my simself got promoted in her Sing-o-Gram job.

I eventually changed my hair color and the Epcar twins now have purple ombre hair. Stanford is a defiant little brat (seeing as he witnessed my betrayal, I'm not surprised he's siding with his father). But he and Stanley were able to get on the school bus, no problem, but Xanthe froze and missed her first day of school. She had to take a painting class so she wouldn't be left out in the rain.

And somehow, a squirrel got into the house.

Instructor
#3814 Old 24th May 2022 at 4:34 PM
This was sent to my Sims in the mail as a wedding gift.
Screenshots

My PC specs.
Mad Poster
#3815 Old 24th May 2022 at 4:40 PM
This was sent to my Sims in the mail as a wedding gift.

Impressive.

Who got married?

Instructor
#3816 Old 24th May 2022 at 6:24 PM
Impressive.

Who got married?

One of my custom Sim who is based on a character in a book I am writing named Nayla T'Shira to another custom sim of mine named William Troughton.

I'll post a screen shot latter.

My PC specs.
Instructor
#3817 Old 24th May 2022 at 8:10 PM
Here is my main Sims Family, the Troughtons.

William, Nayla, and their kids Joh, Tom,Patrick,Peter,Sylvester,Paul, and Heather.

I installed the Woohooer mod to allow risky woohoo outside of my control because I thought it would help populate my town. It ended up forcing me to build a new house!

My PC specs.
Scholar
#3818 Old 25th May 2022 at 12:49 AM Last edited by Elynda : 25th May 2022 at 1:05 AM.
@EvilMcNastySim2015 Obviously you are a Doctor Who fan. Not only does your sim family share a surname with Patrick Troughton, but also have the actors' first names of six other Doctors - if you consider there have been two Peters.

Legend is history as we would like it to be. We pick through the dusts of time for what is worth keeping and, here and there, we occasionally find treasure.

Simblr: Elyndaworld *** Wordpress: Tales of Nantrelor
Instructor
#3819 Old 25th May 2022 at 1:56 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Elynda
@EvilMcNastySim2015 Obviously you are a Doctor Who fan. Not only does your sim family share a surname with Patrick Troughton, but also have the actors' first names of six other Doctors - if you consider there have been two Peters.

Yeah, been one since 95, watched on MPT.

The dog is named Colin.

I was wondering if anyone would catch that.

William Hatnell and Patrick Troughton are my favorite Doctors and it just grew from there.

My PC specs.
Mad Poster
#3820 Old 25th May 2022 at 2:43 PM Last edited by PANDAQUEEN : 25th May 2022 at 3:09 PM.
So, Richard chased the squirrel out of the twins' room, we made up as we threw Lex and Xanthe out and now the relationship between me and Richard is stronger. (Lex and Xanthe live next door.)

Although officially we're known as the Lithgows (cribbed it from my stepgrandmother's maiden name. My grandfather was in the hospital for brachycardia recently, in case you were wondering about the busy season.) We're technically Lithgow and Epcar. My boyfriend Richard and our twins, Stanford and Stanley are the Epcars. In-game, I am Panda Queen Lithgow.

Test Subject
#3821 Old 25th May 2022 at 4:13 PM
Not much right now, I can't really think of a good family to add in and I always end up deleting them.
Mad Poster
#3822 Old 25th May 2022 at 4:41 PM
Quote: Originally posted by dnov
Not much right now, I can't really think of a good family to add in and I always end up deleting them.

You're probably aware I commit the "Celebrity Sin" of putting sims based on celebrities in to turn into my playthings.

Try something you're comfortable with.

Field Researcher
#3823 Old 26th May 2022 at 10:10 PM
My sims are discussing a problem which seems unsolvable for the time being.

Screenshots

If I lived on Mars, I would be pleased because the Earth is not my cup of tea
Mad Poster
#3824 Old 27th May 2022 at 8:50 AM
Well, sadly, Lex Lang broke it off with Panda Queen Lithgow. But she got a strengthened relationship with Richard Epcar and their twin boys, Stanford and Stanley are excelling academically, but Stanley caught a cold from the other children.

Field Researcher
#3825 Old 27th May 2022 at 7:14 PM
Okay, it worked this time.
Screenshots

If I lived on Mars, I would be pleased because the Earth is not my cup of tea
Page 153 of 162