Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Forum Resident
#1451 Old 13th May 2016 at 3:49 PM
I'm playing Rimworld (early access). Never seen anything like it. It's graphics are a complete carbon copy of Prison Architect. But the gameplay... I'm playing on easy as easy comes, and no matter what it always ends the same, everybody ends up dead.

I got 15 dead people, five are unburied. Out of 4 survivors, 3 are trapped in a medical bed, and the one left standing has no skills and is sworn to non-violence, Raiders and mad animals will be coming to get him soon. He'll be dead about 2 seconds after I return to the game.
Advertisement
Scholar
#1452 Old 17th May 2016 at 2:51 AM
Just finished Uncharted 4. Loved it! Been playing a lot of Tropico 5 lately too.
Top Secret Researcher
#1453 Old 24th May 2016 at 3:09 PM
Game dev tycoon... I simply can't stop! It's not as detailed as I've wanted it to be, but it extremely addicitive. I love desigining games, and all of my simulation games (in game) are masterpieces. Too bad you can't establish industry around certain game genre, because game punishes you for making two similar games in a row, and you don't have enough game themes researched in order to be creative, but you need to keep making something in order to not go bankrupt.

It's quite a complex management game, even though it's mechanics are quite simple. I love it.
Field Researcher
#1454 Old 7th Jul 2016 at 12:22 PM
Another holiday, another Steam sale. Currently toying around with my latest acquisitions: Chip's Challenge 1 (blasted level 23), Organ Trail: Complete Edition (good ways into an Endless game), Castle of Illusion HD, and several classic SEGA Genesis/Megadrive titles. Along with Spelunky HD dailies, and of course, one of my Sims games when I can find the time.

WARNING: Professional Lurker Alert!
Quote:
"Ew, trees [WooHoo-ing]."

-- "Oral Pollination", Not Always Right
Scholar
#1455 Old 7th Jul 2016 at 4:45 PM
Overwatch...
Scholar
#1456 Old 7th Jul 2016 at 11:58 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HarVee
Been playing a lot of Bully again. Kind of wish Rockstar would give us Bully 2 already.
I love that game! I never played it until about 2 years ago when I beat it after I bought the PS2 version on the Playstation store. Then I got the Xbox 360 version recently and played through that too. A Bully 2 would be awesome.
Test Subject
#1457 Old 9th Jul 2016 at 10:05 PM
Half-Life 1 and their expansions. Opposing Force is the best expansion, but Blue Shift is also good
#1458 Old 10th Jul 2016 at 1:10 AM
Napoleon: Total War

I moved my downloads to Simblr thebleedingwoodland
My newer quality downloads on my blog The Bleeding Woodland
Test Subject
#1459 Old 15th Dec 2016 at 2:21 PM
1) the Witcher 3
2) The elder scrolls V : Skyrim
3) The Sims Medieval
4) The Sims 4

Test Subject
#1460 Old 18th Dec 2016 at 9:25 AM
Sims 4 and Neverwinter... Two days and I'll be putting Neverwinter (and probably TS4 too) on the backburner, and be going full force into the 2nd closed beta of Revelation!
Lab Assistant
#1461 Old 26th Dec 2016 at 3:25 AM Last edited by OrennaKhali : 26th Dec 2016 at 3:36 AM.
Was really into minecraft for a while, building my singleplayer town. I'm still a bit salty that the game randomly locked me out and wants me to buy it again tho. So it's been sitting abandoned, my world has.

Here's some pics of my builds, some of which i never got the chance to finish. ;-;

Town had round 13 houses, a museum, a library, an old inn, an old shrinehouse, a combo shop, a restaurant, farms, a foundry, a clinic, an unfinished palace, and several guard towers and a barracks to go protect the town.
Screenshots
Top Secret Researcher
#1462 Old 27th Dec 2016 at 8:19 AM Last edited by r_deNoube : 27th Dec 2016 at 8:55 AM. Reason: Illustrate. Punctuate. Change illustration.
Life is Strange.

(I mean that's the name of the game that I like.)

(Of course I am still into Sims, but for me that is not a game and certainly not an obsession.)
Test Subject
#1463 Old 1st Jan 2017 at 4:55 AM
Been addicted to the Star Wars Galaxies Emulator, Call of Duty Modern Warfare Remastered, Sims 2 on the DS and thats about it
Top Secret Researcher
#1464 Old 10th Jan 2017 at 6:17 PM
Orcish Inn. Still in alpha, but quite playable.
Forum Resident
#1465 Old 11th Jan 2017 at 9:44 PM
Sims4, Sims2, Skryrim , Fallout NewVegas and Fallout 4 :-)
Mad Poster
#1466 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 2:09 PM
The Sims 1-4 and Sonic World.

Sonic World is a fangame from a YouTube user named OzCrash as he's responsible for the programming. His videos as of late, where a second page of playable characters at the character screen is added, allows you to play human characters such as Doctor Eggman, The President of the United Federation (he was modeled after George W. Bush at the time) and the GUN Commander (in the comics, he was named Abraham Tower and in all universes, has a case of heterochromia, where one eye is blue and the other is brown, which, in spite of the condition's 1 in 500 rate, my parents never seen this condition in humans)

In any case, Sonic World has tons of characters from the classic Sonic, Tails and Knuckles to obscure ones like Big the Cat, who in spite of being listed as a retired character due to lack of popular demand, he still appears in the official games and Marine the Raccoon, who appeared in Sonic Rush Adventure.

Characters with weak attacks in the official games are given new attacks to put them on equal footing with Sonic, but be advised that there are a number of enemies with homing missiles, water hazards (which a timer is provided and time varies from character to character, but once it hits 0, the familiar "Running Out of Air" tune plays and...Well, that's obvious) and ever frustrating drop zones.

Still, R8 (Release 8) won't be out for a while.

This fangame caught my attention on YouTube. I actually like seeing the interpretation of a large scale platformer.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Test Subject
#1467 Old 16th Jan 2017 at 2:26 PM
The Sims 4, World of Warcraft, Skyrim and Life is Strange.
#1468 Old 18th Jan 2017 at 12:21 AM
Started getting into Fallout 4 and Dragon Age 2.

Life is paradoxically coincidental to the ironical tyranny applicable to the unparalleled definition of reverse entropy.

"A thunderstorm breaks the wall of darkness." - Lyrics to Storm

"Meh." - me
Field Researcher
#1469 Old 23rd Jan 2017 at 4:35 PM
Urban Empire! It's like SimCity meets Civilization V, but there's politics involved so every decision you take must be voted through the city council (which contains several political parties).
Lab Assistant
#1470 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 5:38 PM
Mario Kart 8
Super Mario Maker
New Super Mario Bros. DS, U
The Sims 3
The Sims 2
The Sims
Super Mario World
Super Mario Bros. 3
Half-Life 2, EP One, EP Two
Super Mario 64
SimCity 2000, 4, 5
1981 Donkey Kong
Mario Bros.

And Odyssey when it comes out...
Instructor
#1471 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 7:26 PM
Sims City 3000, I finally found a copy at a local thrift store that will work on my modern PC!

My PC specs.
Windows 7 64 bit,AMD FX 4300 quad core processor, 8 gigs DDR3 ram, 1 gig Geforce 9500 graphics card, patch 1.67.2
Every time I reinstall the game I run it clean without any CC, not even the store bought stuff so it isn't CC or mods that cause me trouble.
Test Subject
#1472 Old 18th Feb 2017 at 2:20 PM
Final Fantasy XIV. Can't stop playing this. :')
Mad Poster
#1473 Old 26th Jun 2017 at 6:08 AM
Miitopia and Tomodachi Life. The latter has been around for a while and the former currently has a demo on the Nintendo eShop.

These games utilize the Mii avatar system first implemented on the Wii and carried over to Wii U and 3DS. I have tons of Miis, mostly my family, some are Sonic the Hedgehog humanoids, five are STEAM geniuses and one is Trump. I put him on the furthest away page where I place villain characters.

I utilized the Miis I made into my Miitopia game.

Miitopia is this quirky RPG where you insert Miis into the roles of various people. The story is the Dark Lord has waged war on Miitopia and started randomly removing people's faces and to make matters worst, monsters end up wearing the victims' faces. With a party of four, you set off to rescue the faces and defeat the Dark Lord.

In the demo, the job classes are Warrior, Mage, Cleric, Thief, Pop Star (which is divided into Male or Female) and Chef.

The demo reaches a limit when you rescue the faces of the victims of a town appropriately titled Greenhorne and you present an introduction letter to the guards of Greenhorne Castle.

The game won't be available until July 28, but the customizable story characters is fun.

I actually played through it three times. Once with a party consisting of me, my parents and my troublemaker chef Uncle Ernie. Then a party consisting of the characters from a rather cheeky web comic that gives a humorous spin on European History called Scandinavia and the World created by a Danish cleaning lady who now relies on Patreon donations. Then, myself, Bill Nye, Neil DeGrasse Tyson and Michio Kaku.

I always had a Thief, a Cleric and a Warrior in the three parties.

I had spent the majority of the latter two party quests "grinding" (leveling up in an area where enemies are plentiful and rewards come easy)

I enjoyed it thoroughly. I may order the game on Friday in the pre-order phase.

Personal Quote: "I like my men like my sodas: tall boys." (Zevia has both 12 and 16 oz options)

(P.S. I'm about 5' (150cm) in height and easily scared)
Theorist
#1474 Old 3rd Jul 2017 at 6:33 PM
I finally have a new modded Skyrim game that has had 0 crashes and 0 freezes. Level 12 so far. It's probably not going to last because I can't resist adding more outfits, more cooking recipes that add Osare sushi and chocolate, more sound and lighting and reverb and follower commentary, more and more Skyrim. Will be much more careful, adding only 1 mod at a time and play for at least an hour before adding another. But when it happens I hope to be ready to remove the culprit and revert to previous save. Unfortunately, it's still possible to get save game corruption which is what happened last time a year ago.
Test Subject
#1475 Old 11th Jul 2017 at 4:03 PM
Probably Game of Thrones, the Telltale game(PS4), and I'd have to say Sims 4 also(computer)

Page 59 of 63