Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Rubric Wrangler
#2976 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 1:17 PM
Trivial vent: WTF? Who in the name of sanity and reason sends images as .DOC files?! How is that possibly easier than just sending a straight up JPEG?!! Ugh, I am surrounded by technical incompetence.

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Advertisement
Alchemist
#2977 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 2:12 PM Last edited by cupcake12winx : 27th Feb 2011 at 2:44 PM.
Why must there be so much awesome stuff to download? <_>

EDIT: Also, I want $60 so I can have TS3's stuff packs. Boo. Or at least HELS and OLS...
Rubric Wrangler
#2978 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 6:09 PM
Oh, and goody, my brother's cat just threw up all over my bed. Like, ALL OVER. I have to wash my blankets, my quilt cover and my comforter. Disgusting animals.

The meadows are in bloom:
who has ever seen such insolence?

simblr
Lab Assistant
#2979 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 7:10 PM
School is canceled for a week; normally I'd be all 'Hooray!', except we've already missed a damn month of school and I don't want to have to repeat the year. :s Bloody hell, I've got a sick amount of work to catch up on!
Mad Poster
#2980 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 7:25 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Nabila_Ici
School is canceled for a week; normally I'd be all 'Hooray!', except we've already missed a damn month of school and I don't want to have to repeat the year. :s Bloody hell, I've got a sick amount of work to catch up on!

I know how you feel. My school system has cancelled due to snowstorms for so many days that the school year is now scheduled to end after the date that the city amphitheater is reserved for graduation. If graduation can't be rescheduled at a later date, we'll be getting IOU diplomas and taking our finals after graduation. I really hope it doesn't come to that.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Lab Assistant
#2981 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 7:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Rabid
I know how you feel. My school system has cancelled due to snowstorms for so many days that the school year is now scheduled to end after the date that the city amphitheater is reserved for graduation. If graduation can't be rescheduled at a later date, we'll be getting IOU diplomas and taking our finals after graduation. I really hope it doesn't come to that.

Ugh, that really sucks, there's no point celebrating graduating if you know, you haven't graduated and are still stressed out about finals.

What I'm really scared about is the fact the military issues these orders completely randomly, so we could be in school one day, and then just not the next week. And they're in charge until September, and people are just getting angrier with everything. D:

I hope I can still take my SATs in May, otherwise, no university either. Woo! /end sarcasm
Theorist
#2982 Old 27th Feb 2011 at 11:34 PM
It's 11.30pm and the work for my seminar on Tuesday has only just been put up on the internet by the lecturer. That only gives us Monday to do all the work, and it's not exactly light work, there's over 20 pages of academic articles to read, and six pages of ancient sources. I have plans with a friend tomorrow after lunch and I'm going to see a play in the evening, so I don't exactly have a clear schedule tomorrow. I'm so irritated. She expects us to "manage our time, make lists, make timetables" and then she does this. How can you do any of those things when you can't rely on her to make the work available in time?

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Forum Resident
#2983 Old 1st Mar 2011 at 12:11 AM
What the fuck is wrong with them?! They've decided to make me sit at the goddamn table for an hour doing homework, but I'm finished with all of my fucking homework, and have to sit at the same goddamn table doing nothing.

WTH is their deal?
Alchemist
#2984 Old 1st Mar 2011 at 7:22 AM
That nightwitch girl has a bucking lot of nerves to be rude to me. TO ME. OMG, she's so fucking lucky MTS is a very strict site. I can't really control myself too well when someone is rude to me and I can't even respond accordingly!

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#2985 Old 2nd Mar 2011 at 2:29 AM
^ Don't let people on this site get to you, it's just a website, ignore whoever the person is, they're obviously immature. You can also add them to your ignore list.

"Going to the chapel of Love"

the girls club . statistics . yearbook .
Alchemist
#2986 Old 2nd Mar 2011 at 7:19 AM
Not directed at anyone here.

Before you start typing in English, you should at least know how to spell it 0_o. And something's wrong with my freaking eyes..
Alchemist
#2987 Old 2nd Mar 2011 at 7:30 AM
Quote: Originally posted by cupcake12winx
Not directed at anyone here.

Before you start typing in English, you should at least know how to spell it 0_o. And something's wrong with my freaking eyes..

I know the feeling, believe me, I do.

Alchemist
#2988 Old 2nd Mar 2011 at 12:23 PM
I had the weirdest dream last night. I was driving somewhere with my mom and some random dude, and a tornado appears. We avoided that, but then.. the guy falls into a pit of lava? Then gets out.. then back in the car, while all of a sudden there's lava and fire everywhere. We drove away from that... into the ocean. And drowned. Then I woke up.

WHAT THE HELL?!
Theorist
#2989 Old 2nd Mar 2011 at 6:33 PM
I have to write a personal statement for something, but I hate writing about myself. It's so hard to promote yourself while not sounding arrogant.

Mad Poster
#2990 Old 2nd Mar 2011 at 7:50 PM
I had a dream that Will was standing by his car with a university jacket on, and he ran up to me and hugged me with one arm and told me I should call more and that him and the family miss me.

I haven't called to Australia in over a week.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Mad Poster
#2991 Old 2nd Mar 2011 at 8:46 PM
The same woman has been waxing my eyebrows for two years; she's gentle, she's quick, and she knows how I like them done. I called to make an appointment this week and it turns out she's on sick leave all week. However, I need to get my eyebrows done in time for next Monday because I have an interview for a media fellowship at my college. This means that I'll have to have someone else do them for me. I'm afraid this temporary replacement is going to rip off half an eyebrow or something.

Do I dare disturb the universe?
| tumblr | My TS3 Photos |
Theorist
#2992 Old 2nd Mar 2011 at 8:59 PM
Oh great, I just read over my personal statement and it turns out arrogance wasn't my problem at all, it's sounding like a pretentious jerk.

Alchemist
#2993 Old 2nd Mar 2011 at 11:04 PM
WHY DOES THIS COMPUTER HATE ME?! Gah. No matter what my dad and I do, we can't get this damn desktop to cooperate with sims. It's fucking annoying, because we're both running out of ideas, and the only idea we have left involves fucking the graphics of the computer.

Stupid technology.
Mad Poster
#2994 Old 3rd Mar 2011 at 1:02 AM
^ Maybe I can help? I'm good with finding issues like that.

My vent is that my game just crashed again for no damn reason! Again! I did *NOTHING*. AGAIN. And it crashed. No lots will install, I get stupid popups with NOTHING IN THEM and it crashes randomly and we don't know why. I need this game so bad too.

This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Scholar
#2995 Old 3rd Mar 2011 at 1:47 AM
Same here, with Sims 2. Every time I try to open this one lot it tells me that the application will now terminate. ARGH. I just knew SimPE would ruin my game, even though I haven't done anything to it! *blames SimPE*

"Time is an illusion. Lunchtime doubly so."
- Douglas Adams (The Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy)
tumblr
Mad Poster
#2996 Old 3rd Mar 2011 at 4:27 AM
Mine just crashed 5 minutes ago when I was at a community lot and my sim went to go buy cigarettes. WTH? I mean, I've been using the cig racks for years . . . no issue. I think it's this computer. One too many reformats and it's like a brain after shock treatment.

Alchemist
#2997 Old 3rd Mar 2011 at 10:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by DigitalSympathies
^ Maybe I can help? I'm good with finding issues like that.

Well, the only thing I can give you is that every time I try to run TS3 or any of the EPs, a little box pops up saying, "The application failed to initialize properly." That's it. My dad may have fixed it, but we haven't been able to test it yet, so..
Mad Poster
#2998 Old 3rd Mar 2011 at 10:26 AM
I've had a headache for three days straight and nothing is getting rid of it. Ugh. I hope it isn't something serious.
Inventor
#2999 Old 3rd Mar 2011 at 6:18 PM
I'm gonna go ahead and complain and vent.

My day has been crap. I forgot my anthology for English, I ran into a wall in basketball so now I have a bruised knee, I was in a rubbish team for Basket ball, I accidentally threw a ball into someone's face in Basketball = huge guilt, I forgot about my after school revision session, I broke a glass, I have a headache and my Mum hates me. But then again, things could be much worse...

Darkness thrives in the void,
but always yields to purifying light.

My Tumblr
Alchemist
#3000 Old 3rd Mar 2011 at 6:43 PM
I just can't believe I've caught a flu again! Mostly because of the Romanian teacher, who came to school sick as hell and she even kissed us on March 1st (it's a holiday we have, called "Mărţişor", to symbolise the arrival of springtime. Boys give girls some white and red strings, also girls give other girls). And because of two of my friends, who were also sick as hell and one of them coughed in my face. Thank you very much, dearies. You're such sweethearts!

Page 120 of 123