Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Faster Eating (and drinking) (NO LONGER UPDATED)

by DrChillgood Posted 22nd Jan 2015 at 11:55 PM - Updated 24th Oct 2017 at 4:05 AM by DrChillgood

238 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 75 Feedback Posts, 162 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 10
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#101 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 8:49 AM
Thank god this mod exists... or rather, thank YOU!

The last straw for me with the slow eating of my sims was when mine REALLY needed to get to work. She literally spent 30 FRIGGIN' MINUTES staring into space. Never been so frustrated with this game. xD So again, thank you for closing that horrid, teeth clenching gap of time for spacey-eating sims. :P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#102 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 5:14 PM
this is awesome, thank-you so much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#103 Old 15th Feb 2015 at 10:25 PM
Just tried this out in my game -- Sim could use the fridge just fine (cooked pancakes even!) and only did one much shorter passive action per meal. Thank you sooooo much!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#104 Old 17th Feb 2015 at 2:30 PM
This is probably the most useful mod to date.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#105 Old 20th Feb 2015 at 4:01 AM
Oh my gosh thank you! There's been so many times where it's taken my sims multiple Sim hours to eat a sandwich...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#106 Old 20th Feb 2015 at 12:01 PM
thx so much
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#107 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 1:25 AM
Can you please make one for writing? if not .. thank alot for this awesome mod
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#108 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 6:17 AM
Truly appreciate this mod so much!!! I Can't believe EA/Maxis does not see the difference after the patch that caused the slower eating! ty ty ty!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#109 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 7:13 AM
Thank you , Thank you and Thank you. Sims slow eating annoys me no end this is just what they needed
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#110 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 12:44 PM
Thank you so much.
I hate that the sims took for ever to eat
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#111 Old 22nd Feb 2015 at 1:45 PM
Thank you so much for this. Being late irl and in game is a chronic thing for me and my sims often simply don't have the time to eat! Thank you again!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#112 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 1:57 AM
Thank you SO SO MUCH for this! It's a huge game changer!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#113 Old 23rd Feb 2015 at 3:58 AM
wow ive wanted this forever
Test Subject
#114 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 12:27 AM
For anyone getting the fridge bug, in my case it was the "Daily Save Mod" as it seems it's not compatible with the latest patch anymore and causes weird problems.

Also the inteen mod by darkpool is not compatible with the latest patch don't know if that was a contributing factor, but daily save for sure is.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#115 Old 24th Feb 2015 at 1:20 PM
Thanks for this. I was starting to tear my hair out in frustration when my Sims had more important stuff to do like go to bed in time to get up and go to work and eating took away a good chunk of the night. This Mod will be so helpful.
On another note I wonder if anyone has ever considered making a mod to lower the amount of time a house can be on fire. I forgot to put my sprinkler system in and the house burned for almost two days whilst my Sims stood outside unable to do anything till the fire stopped.
MTS2 Hot Pepper
#116 Old 25th Feb 2015 at 2:04 PM
can you make a new mod that forbids party guests to eat all food available in the house with no stopping?

Currently playing Sims 4 full collection. (and fixing my mods folder)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#117 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 4:44 PM
Bless YOU!! O_O It was driving me a little nuts watching my sim just sit there, time ticking away.... Just EAT already!! >_< Then I thought "if it's bugging me, it's probably bugging someone else.... I bettcha there's a mod for that!" :D And here it is!! YAY!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#118 Old 28th Feb 2015 at 10:05 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#119 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 1:43 PM
Thank you so much. I was so angry at my sims for eating so slow, and you saved my nerves with this mod. Thank you so so much.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#120 Old 1st Mar 2015 at 10:34 PM
Sweeeeet!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#121 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 3:01 AM
Thank you so much! The Sims take far too long to finish eating in this game... if a real live person ate like them they would never get anything done! :/ So thanks!! <3
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#122 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 11:11 AM
I have been looking for a mod that makes sims eat faster. Thank You!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#123 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 10:09 PM
Works great!!!
Test Subject
#124 Old 2nd Mar 2015 at 10:15 PM
I love it, however I happened across something rather strange, not sure if it's because of this specific mod or not (didn't notice it until I used this one) but even though the eating took a little less time (thanks again for that) my sim would use the toilet repeatedly, over and over, until I canceled the automated action and told them to do something else. I just thought that was odd enough to mention.
Lab Assistant
#125 Old 5th Mar 2015 at 2:37 AM
Are you open to making a version that isn't quite as drastic? I do think the base game has VERY slow eating, but your mod makes it just a tad too quick for my taste. I'd like something in the middle, if possible. But either way, thanks for making this!
Page 5 of 10