Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

New Pet/Pet Cage: One-Eyed Alien

by Klinny Posted 20th Apr 2007 at 8:30 AM - Updated 19th Nov 2008 at 10:39 PM by Canoodle

107 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 102 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 5
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#51 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 11:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fobeh
could you please (!!!!!) get this in a zip format?

I'm not going to upload a zip version on top of the rar, as that would double the space used by the site. Also, I'm not going to switch to zip as I personally find the rar format more efficient.

However, if you'd really like a zip version, send me a PM and I'll e-mail it to you instead. That's about the best I can do
Test Subject
#52 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 1:41 AM
I love it!! so much cuter then the "wormrat"
Instructor
#53 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 2:51 AM
Will this satisfy the want to buy a womrat cage? And THANK YOU! My 'aileeums' (my two year old named the aliens 'aileeums') will love this!

You can keep your knight in shining armor. I'll take my country boy in turn-out gear!
Proud single mom, firefighter's girl, and beautifully imperfect person.
Avatar is me (tall girl), my Abbi (short girl in hat), and my boyfriend James (lone man) at Abbi's Kindergarten Graduation last May.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#54 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 5:31 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Chelleypie
Will this satisfy the want to buy a womrat cage?

Hmm, that's actually a really good question.. and I'm afraid I actually have no idea. The item is technically a womrat cage, but I'm not sure how the Wants work in relation with custom-content.

I tried to test it, but unfortunately none of my Sims had the Aspiration, and after 20 minutes of trying to force it upon them I gave up.

So I'm very sorry I don't have an answer for you ^-^;;
Lab Assistant
#55 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 7:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by BillySIMS139
Reminds me of a Tribble from Star Trek!

This is exactly what I was thinking. I love it.

What was it like to see
The face of your own stability
Suddenly look away
Leaving you with the dead and hopeless?
Test Subject
#56 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 9:47 PM
Ever since I've seen this, I've been wondering: Is it possible to make other pets as well? Like, I've always wanted a pet turtle or even better, a pet snake (which is probably impossible to do, but still ^^").

In any case, this is very creative and original, I just love it, even though I've never played with alien sims XD And I agree with antitheftmilk, it also reminded me of Tribbles XD
Deviant Savant
retired moderator
#57 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 10:05 PM
Yes, it does satisfy the want for a womrat cage.. And it's just the cutest thing ever

"I guess I should warn you: If I turn out to be particularly clear, you've probably misunderstood what I said" - Alan Greenspan
Lab Assistant
#58 Old 27th Apr 2007 at 11:41 PM
Wow! thats soo cute! although its some alien its adorable thanks for sharing!
*downloads*
Test Subject
#59 Old 2nd May 2007 at 12:57 AM
I had one of my families buy one of these little dudes, and I was soo busy watching it that I forgot about the family! They are soo cute! I love them! They are going to take over all my towns now. Thanks!!

[love] can turn the best of friends into {strangers} // 0 bottles of beer on the wall...how do we end the song?!?
Lab Assistant
#60 Old 2nd May 2007 at 1:15 PM
aww..cute ^^ thanks:*

*Make some noise people* *SchranZ and t3cHno*
Field Researcher
#61 Old 3rd May 2007 at 1:37 PM
tihi *giggle* that looks quite cool ^^
Do you think you could make something similar to this, but Harry Potter themed? these Pygmypuffs (whatever the spelling may be...) look a bit like this... I think they look a lot like that

I just imagine them without the ears, mouth, arms and feet ^^ so basically just one round, furry, fluffy ball with stretched eyes.... in weird, girly colours, like pink, purple, bright blue and colours like that.... ^^ I think you'd have a lot of Harry Potter fans on your side ^^

I'm back and sort of not... I think I'm leaving mts2 and the whole sims2 business... If anyone is interested in uploading what I've created but not uploaded so far, please contact me...
Test Subject
#62 Old 5th May 2007 at 12:59 PM
Wow! These are amazing!

Thank you!
Test Subject
#63 Old 6th May 2007 at 5:36 PM
oh wow this is MUCH cooler than the womrat or whatever they call it. thanks!
Test Subject
#64 Old 9th May 2007 at 1:20 AM
Thats cute. My sims will love it!
Test Subject
#65 Old 16th May 2007 at 2:26 PM
aww
its so cute!

thankss =D

This riddle of revenge please understand it has to be this way
Lab Assistant
#66 Old 18th May 2007 at 7:56 PM
Yay! I ♥ this; thanks so much. I've been waiting for a new pet option for a while anyway.

10/10 for creativity and all around awesomeness!

When life gives you lemons, study them and write a book about all the things you can do with lemons and win an award. 'Cause awards are shiny.
Lab Assistant
#67 Old 20th May 2007 at 3:25 AM
Exelent! I'm not into ailens, but this will be great for my fantasy sims, Thanks!
Field Researcher
#68 Old 10th Jun 2007 at 7:12 PM
Default New Pet/Pet Cage: One-Eyed Alien
I love this little guy. Having so much fun with him in my Trek neighborhood. Here's a fun pic. I got Phlox at the exchange.
Screenshots

My sims gaming journal. Not very informative.
http://marjchaos.tripod.com/
Instructor
#69 Old 11th Jun 2007 at 6:22 PM
thanx alot!! they're sooo adorable!! and alien!! thats so cool!! thank u!!

hi!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#70 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 2:01 AM
Thank you everyone for your comments! I'm very glad so many people are enjoying my little alien pet. And for the people who'e asked, I'm actually not doing requests or movie/book/game-themed objects at the moment, sorries!

chaotess - Ooh, thankies for showing me the screeny! I love seeing pictures of my stuff in other people's games! I'm all happy now!
Test Subject
#71 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 5:52 PM
These little alien pets are so incredibly cute.
Thank you so very much for making them. :]
Field Researcher
#72 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 6:56 AM
Haha, this one is awesome and a bit strange. Thank You ;]
Inventor
#73 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 8:25 PM
Wow it's cool and histerically funny at the same time, He's so cute.
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 17th Jul 2007 at 2:47 PM
Aliens don't like cats or dogs. They are too much with the sims.
It's why aliens needs own pets. And that's where Klinny comes in.
We all wanna' thank you Klinny for making our aliens best friends! :D:D
THANKS KLINNY SOO MUCH!!

Lots and Houses - I can build a lot the way you want! Send me a request!
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 6:47 PM Last edited by MrsSmellymaus : 7th Aug 2007 at 6:17 PM.
I'm not sure, so I ask: Are they replacing the womrats? Or are they additional?

Anyway, they are very cute and a long, long, very long time ago, when I first saw Tribbles on TV, I felt in love with them. Now, I can have some kind of Tribbles! Thanks!

EDIT: Thank you, Klinny for answering!
Page 3 of 5