Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

ATTN TESTERS: Cryptology Career!

by NataSqui Posted 6th Jun 2006 at 8:51 AM - Updated 8th Jun 2006 at 8:01 AM by NataSqui

37 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Alchemist
#2 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 9:37 AM
I like your sim. She looks good in fat.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 9:50 AM
Thanks I figure, well, might as well make the rest of the screenshot cool to look at, not just a boring career description :D

ON WEDNESDAYS, WE WEAR PINK
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 10:25 AM Last edited by Blooplie : 6th Jun 2006 at 10:26 AM. Reason: mispelled word
Thank you..I always welcome a new and different career path for my sims..will try it later.
Test Subject
#5 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 10:27 AM
That is a great mesh *points at the fat women* where did you get that? Could you please link me the thread (If it is on MTS).

Cool career, though.XD
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 10:28 AM
woah! this is way cool! thanks heaps !:o !!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 11:45 AM
Hey *°Ally-Chan°*! You can definately get the mesh on MTS2. It's by martaxl, and there are so many recolours.

Thanks to everyone else who posted, thanked and / or rated :D

Test Subject
#8 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 12:34 PM
Hello!Thank you! I like it a lot!And could you do it in spanish?sorry i don´t speak very well english i never have ask for anything in this website! :S
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 5:40 PM
It's a cool idea for a career. It's a bit daunting, though, to see that moving from level one to level two takes EIGHT skill points. Most careers take zero to two skill points to move from level one to level two.

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Forum Resident
#10 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 6:38 PM
very awesome!

Quid agis, medice?

My nickname is Purple Ginger
My nickname's nickname is Ping
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Jun 2006 at 10:52 PM
Very original, thanks!

"That is not dead which can eternal lie, and with strange aeons even death may die."
Test Subject
#12 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 12:41 AM
Sounds like fun. Thanks for sharing...can't wait to try it. I also like the woman!
Test Subject
#13 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 1:44 AM
I have a request for a career!
I'd love a Theology Career. I found a Theology Major, but I'm new to this & have no idea how to get a mojor into my game : )
Here it is-
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=110688
I'd love a career like that!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 7th Jun 2006 at 10:18 AM
Your siggy says that career requests are always welcome could you make some..LA gangster career or a crooked cop career or even a werewolf career? :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 8th Jun 2006 at 7:42 AM
Wow so many positive replies Thankyou all so much. If you requested anything or suggested anything i will PM you :D

-NataSqui

Test Subject
#16 Old 11th Jun 2006 at 4:43 PM
Great work and thanks! by the way I love the big lady in the screen shot.
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Jun 2006 at 11:47 PM
I am definitely downloading this. Thank you so much :D
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 1:43 AM
My boyfriend is going to love this! (Me too!)
He has been complaining about lack of careers recently!
Hehe

Thank you for all your hard work

"Too weird to live. Too rare to die" - Hunter S Thompson.
Test Subject
#19 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 6:50 PM
I always wished there where a few more careers in the game,thanks for making this for us.
And a werewolf career sounds cool,is it possible for you to make one?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 13th Jun 2006 at 11:07 PM
It is possible, however there would have to be at least 10 levels Of course, there are probably ways to do it with just one level... but i don't know how

Test Subject
#21 Old 14th Jun 2006 at 9:38 PM
Thanks for this! You can only reach criminal mastermind and mad scientist so many times before the careers become meaningless.

Now if only there were a cryptoZOOlogy career... Sasquatch, and Nessie, and Yeti, oh my! :D
Test Subject
#22 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 8:48 AM
Default Career Request
Hey NataSqui,

I know a few people that said that they would like a Psychology/Psychiatrist career, which would be really cool, if its not too much work could you please make one?, Thanks, it would be greatly appreciated if you could do that for us, Ta.

Snakes.
Test Subject
#23 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 9:42 AM
Very nice! It has been a little bit dry of careers at my place but this one is great. Both thumbs up :D
Test Subject
#24 Old 16th Jun 2006 at 7:41 PM
thanks. This is a great idea. as others have mentioned, playing the same careers over and over does get a bit boring!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 27th Jun 2006 at 1:44 AM
Default Testing The Cryptology Career
Hello and thank you for a new Career! As others have mentioned, the few careers available get boring after a while. *g*

I started 'testing' this last night with a male character. I love it so far and so does he because he's a "Fortune" aspirant and he sure is making lots of money!

Okay...I did find a few minor glitches. I figure you'd want to know about these to help you out. ;-) I actually took notes! LOL

My character found the job opening on the 1st day of joining the neighborhood. I took notes, but I didn't write this part down: The days that he wad to work were listed as Sunday and Tuesday only. The skills needed for the 1st level were set at Logic 5 and Creativity 3.

1st Day: My male character got the first chance card. One tiny little error within the text of the chance card is that it referred to my character as "her". My male character chose the wrong option and the answer said that he was 'fired'. (He chose to use his personal info for the puzzle). However, when he got home, he got promoted to the second level. Also, the requirements for the second level dropped to Logic 3 while the Creativity level stayed the same. At that point, too, the days of the week that he works seemed to have been fixed to what you had originally intended.

From that level on, the skill points needed never rose. He's now at level 6- Hieroglyph Happy and according to my game, the only requirements are still Logic 3, Creativity 3. So he's moving up really fast! LOL As I said before, this is great for Fortune aspirants!

Now...maybe it's my own game that is causing these little things to happen. The only EP I have is Nightlife, but I have tons of hacks...including The InSIMenator; so it's possible those are affecting the career mod? I'm new to the entire Sims2 game and have just recently downloaded mods and hacks, so my level of expertise in this area is virtually nil.

I'm not a critical person, nor am I telling you these as complaints. Just trying to help someone who wants their mod tested. :-)

Thanks again and I'll keep playing this one to the end!!

Pax,
CTherese
Page 1 of 2