Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#1 Old 23rd Feb 2021 at 6:46 PM
WCIF: Mod that prevents birds from dying so quick?
My poor bird died in 3 sim days, even though it's cage was always clean and it always had food. Given how they cost over 700 simoleons and my sim isn't the richest, I'd like them to live a little longer...

Now, I know that there's supposed to be a mod for this on this site called More Awesome Than You!, but I can't get to it. I tried registering with various usernames and used my own, legit gmail address, but the thing just keeps telling me that I look like a spammer so I can't register. So that's not an option... (Does anyone know how I could get that site to accept my registration...?)

Is there any other mod like that?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 23rd Feb 2021 at 7:25 PM
You don't have to register to download from More Awesome Than You (which many of us abbreviate to MATY). I certainly never have, and I've downloaded a lot of Pescado mods there. Go to this page, click on your highest EP, and then click on hacks. You should find what you're looking for there.

All Sims are beautiful -- even the ugly ones.
My Simblr ~~ My LJ
Sims' lives matter!
The Veronaville kids are alright.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#4 Old 6th Mar 2021 at 5:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HugeLunatic
I think what you want is cagedpetfixes by twojeffs.

Thank you!!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 6th Mar 2021 at 5:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by AndrewGloria
You don't have to register to download from More Awesome Than You (which many of us abbreviate to MATY). I certainly never have, and I've downloaded a lot of Pescado mods there. Go to this page, click on your highest EP, and then click on hacks. You should find what you're looking for there.

I must've gotten lost on the page then or something... That's good to know for future donwloads. Thanks!