Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Field Researcher
#76 Old 17th Sep 2020 at 4:13 AM
I have some more updates on this world I've been working on a lot this year. As you can tell, this will be a pretty huge world, and you can really feel how expansive it is in certain areas:
Advertisement
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#77 Old 17th Sep 2020 at 7:17 AM
That looks really good and I love the screenshots in various weather conditions.
Field Researcher
#78 Old 17th Sep 2020 at 5:20 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daisylee
That looks really good and I love the screenshots in various weather conditions.

Thanks! I usually hate it when it rains in-game (everything looks so sad and dreary) but for some reason this world looks nice in bad weather.
Field Researcher
#79 Old 20th Sep 2020 at 3:47 PM
There's another world I'm kinda-sorta working on right now. I say kinda-sorta because as much as I love building worlds, they wipe me out. So, I don't really have an ETA on this one. I'm just farting around with this one as I complete Pottersville. I'm trying to base it on a GTA/Saints Row-type world that is a mixture of urban, suburban, rural, etc.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#80 Old 4th Oct 2020 at 8:13 AM
Even though I'm not a massive CAW-user and would never have the patience to make a world from scratch I really like seeing other people's works in progress. Such stunning worlds you have guys <3
I honestly gasped when I saw thesims1depot's pics of the roads and bridges.
As a tiny world lover I also really liked Slamyy's hood.
Taking on King's landing is such a huge task! Would love to see some more updates.
And when I saw Fluse's world my first thought was I might have to move my sims again if this world is ever uploaded
I just might have to ask for those CAW-files
Lab Assistant
#81 Old 5th Oct 2020 at 9:06 AM Last edited by Fluse : 5th Oct 2020 at 9:36 AM.
Hyvää huomenta @ani_
I won't upload it here on the official mts download section, but I'd love to share it here ^^ You can download the attached file and in it you will find the emptied world (pinewood). it has 2 dive lots, but unfortunately not built.
And since you like small worlds, I put another world (it's called Catsburry^^) into the attached file. I had to empty it too, because like in pinewood I used a lot of cc and other creators houses on the lots, so it was just easier for me to delete all the lots, sorry about that
Catsburry comes with 2 already built dive lots (they are not super pretty to look at, but they hopefully work just fine^^) and two other lots which are hugely inspired by your world arkham xD on one of the lots is the science lab and i recommend deleting it and place a new one, because i used a default replacement for it, which is not included (i changed the script). On both lots are depending smoke effects, that's why i left them in place.
I attached two pictures of the worlds for reference, so you have an idea of where the lots are placed.
I also included cc lists for both worlds and i recommend some recolors:
Lighthouse HD retexture https://modthesims.info/d/510038/li...xture-pack.html
Nilxis recolors from hylewood - swamp waterlily recolor, mossy rocks and the distant terrain recolor. the terrain recolor you probably have to extract from hylewood by yourself, but you can find some recolors here: https://nilxis.tumblr.com/cawresources
I used some plant & object recolors from heavens world Greymont Bay, which you will have to export/import by yourself:
https://modthesims.info/d/598530/
I also recolored an object from the university ep by myself, it's called driveintheater. I attached the images as a separat download, you can import them directly into the world or import them into a package, depending on what you prefer^^
Of course recolors are not a must to run the worlds, but they will look (very) different.

I hope my english is not too confusing and understandable. If I forgot something or if you or any other who downloaded my worlds have questions, please ask

Edit: I forgot to mention that i included CAW Pictures for both worlds^^ so you don't have to use a generic one. imo it's always so annoying to create those teeny tiny pictures :D
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  CAW Files.rar (27.77 MB, 6 downloads)
File Type: rar  recolor_driveintheaterep9.rar (526.0 KB, 4 downloads)
Lab Assistant
#82 Old 5th Oct 2020 at 9:54 AM
I hope this does not count as a double post. I wanted two separate posts, because this is about another world I'm working on and I don't want to throw it all together and create a mess^^
Since I always need inspiration for my worlds this following WIP is huuuugely inspired by this one :
https://technicallyswagpizza.tumblr...ali-lies-at-the
I love Finland and scandinavia in general. I have been to sweden but never to finland and i hope someday i will get there and be lucky enough to watch the northern lights, but that's not important for the world I am working on, sorry^^
soooo.... as you can see I took the Twinbrook Map from Ambitions EP and edited it. I made the map a lot smaller than the original and i got rid of the ugly swamp^^
But I am not sure how to call the world. I prefer one-word-names so there is no gap in the name like in sunset valley (i don't know how to describe it in english xD) I am really clueless how to name the world and i would be really happy if anybody has an idea.
Any suggestions?
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#83 Old 5th Oct 2020 at 5:21 PM
@Fluse
Thank you so much for the CAW worlds <3
And your new world looks amazing too. I didn't get hit by immediate namesugestions, but I'm playing around with words and I'll come back if I come up with something.

Can't wait to test out these worlds
Test Subject
#84 Old 9th Oct 2020 at 6:29 PM
Default University Project
I did these roads a while ago - been mostly in game working on the buildings. Photos are of the entranceway and circulation desk of the library, which I've named after my grandma.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#85 Old 9th Oct 2020 at 11:10 PM
Quote: Originally posted by EpicNumberONE
I did these roads a while ago - been mostly in game working on the buildings. Photos are of the entranceway and circulation desk of the library, which I've named after my grandma.

This looks really good! Love the library!
Test Subject
#86 Old 10th Oct 2020 at 3:44 PM
Quote: Originally posted by daisylee
This looks really good! Love the library!

Thank you! I keep getting "builder's block" Going to go in game in a few and keep at it.
Lab Assistant
#87 Old 14th Oct 2020 at 7:41 AM
This is my large world with straight forward routing:

It's performance optimized, runs very well on my PC with a 10 years old CPU:

Takes a bit of time to load but once ingame there's no lag.
Currently in the last stage of finishing it up, making and putting in residents.
You can grab the beta build to test it out.
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#88 Old 23rd Oct 2020 at 1:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by holden_cf
Since cyberpunk 2077 is delayed again, I have started to build my own cyberpunkish town First lots are created.
Hope you like it.

@holden_cf thanks for using my CC! :lovestruc

Yeah, C2077 has been brutal with the delays. They say it's coming out in November, but at this rate I wouldn't be surprised if it came out in 2077.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#89 Old 25th Oct 2020 at 4:47 AM
Looks good Phenom, and hello Murfee! Long time no see.
Lab Assistant
#90 Old 24th Aug 2021 at 9:51 AM
Hello people^^
*blows dust off of this thread*
After so many attempts to find and/or build the perfect world, I kinda burnt out... it was so frustating that i stopped working on all the stuff and haven't touched sims 3 for a good 9 or so months...
Since 2017 I tried to have a perfect sims 3 world i'd like to play in... And finally I am happy with what I have now. It's actually funny, because it's the world I fell in love with back in 2019 when i first found it : Hylewood by amazing Nilxis
I enhanced it in CAW to my liking (for like... the 100th time...) and it sounds a bit stupid, but I am really proud of it and for 2 months I am playing in it now - it's the first time since 2017 I really play sims 3 again and I am really enjoying it (:
I don't really know why I post this.... i guess I am just happy i can finally enjoy the game again. It's the small things in life probably xD

I put a picture as you can see.
Hylewood is now on a small map (not tiny anymore). It has around 25 lots and 2 diving spots. It also has a ranch and a big festival ground (both 64x64) <3
I disabled wild horses and strays, because the world is so small, but I don't mind because even in big worlds wild horses in down town was annoying^^
Screenshots
Test Subject
#91 Old 25th Aug 2021 at 7:20 PM
have finsh my 1° world and now understand the tool a bit, i start for real .
have a precise idea of the world, so "just" have to do it ..
here is my base, just the rabbit hole on place without deco atm,..
try to transform this to something like "Nilxis' Suvadiva Resort world" ..a bit work ahead :D
Screenshots
Field Researcher
#92 Old 26th Aug 2021 at 10:39 AM
I'm working on re-creating Tephrem from the series Sorcerous Stabber Orphen.
There are very few references to build off of, so it's a lot of imagination at the moment on trying to recreate the feel for the town from the few images available.
I'm stuck a bit on the terrain sculpting of the city, and recently decided to tear down a lot of it and do it over to get the project moving.

But, I am building up the buildings intended to go into the city in my builder world. Here's a handful of my favorites so far.

Mad Poster
Original Poster
#93 Old 26th Aug 2021 at 4:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fluse
Hylewood is now on a small map (not tiny anymore).

I love Hylewood and was redoing it way back when. How did you move it to a larger map? I have always heard this is not possible. But I may have missed something as have not read about this in years.
Test Subject
#94 Old 26th Aug 2021 at 9:26 PM
good advanced on my world today, but next step is a "long way", (picture add),
just want to make the festival park (1), but for this need to do lake texture (2), for this need to end lake form ofc, so ,
have to polish a bit the waterfall, and ofc the upper lake (3), but, for this, need to start montain shaping and texturing (4)....
..but, for this , have to place and define a bamboo forest and the 2° watrefall behind montain (5) ...

near to ending the rabbithole decoration, add 2 views , a bit polish and it's ok, the mainstreet is just place,
nothing do on it for the moment.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#95 Old 27th Aug 2021 at 8:36 AM
@daisylee
Have a look at this thread:
https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=625268
The difficult part was to get the waterplanes to work^^
Test Subject
#96 Old 27th Aug 2021 at 10:21 PM
just ask, but should i create another post for put my world progression or could i continue to post picture here ?

before answer, dayli update

have done the waterfall , a bit montain shaping change 3° peninsula into island, build a night club move 2 lot better place.
it going, it going .

but when see all water come from the 2 water fall, i think there is something magic into this little upper lake, soo much water ....
Screenshots
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#97 Old 28th Aug 2021 at 6:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Fluse
@daisylee
Have a look at this thread:
https://modthesims.info/showthread.php?t=625268
The difficult part was to get the waterplanes to work^^

Thank you! I will do.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#98 Old 29th Aug 2021 at 12:19 AM
That looks really good. Many of the buildings are quite nice once the black is all redone.
Page 4 of 4