Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Versatile Head Stones and Tomb

by gromit Posted 30th Sep 2005 at 9:04 PM - Updated 17th Nov 2008 at 12:03 PM by -Maylin-

80 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 74 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 3 of 4
Test Subject
#51 Old 14th Nov 2005 at 5:06 PM
Oh wow, thanks alot! I'm downloading them now.
Test Subject
#52 Old 18th Nov 2005 at 10:23 PM
Thank you these will come in handy
Lab Assistant
#53 Old 20th Dec 2005 at 2:13 PM
Another one for my New Orleans :D
Lab Assistant
#54 Old 2nd Jan 2006 at 9:04 AM
These will be great for my communty graveyards
Test Subject
#55 Old 4th Jan 2006 at 3:04 PM
Thanks
Test Subject
#56 Old 6th Jan 2006 at 12:46 AM
well done
nice i like them a lot thanx
#57 Old 13th Jan 2006 at 7:55 PM
Awesome :D
Test Subject
#58 Old 28th Jan 2006 at 1:31 AM
Beautiful Grave stones , Nicely done

Thank You !
Test Subject
#59 Old 26th Feb 2006 at 12:38 AM
Thank you! I've been looking everywhere for tombstones for my Giovanni (vampire) family

L.
Test Subject
#60 Old 25th Jun 2006 at 1:59 PM
Thank you so much for helping to complete my cemerty was wondering how to make it bigger without killin all my sims off great work
Test Subject
#61 Old 2nd Jul 2006 at 12:59 AM
Finally, I can use something other than the same old headstone. Thanks for taking the time to make these. It's much appreciated.
Test Subject
#62 Old 11th Jul 2006 at 4:17 AM
These are wonderful, thank you so much
Test Subject
#63 Old 6th Aug 2006 at 10:14 AM
these are good. They also will make graveyards feel more real. well to me anyway lol.

jodie
p.s good work!
Test Subject
#64 Old 25th Sep 2006 at 3:06 AM
Beautiful craftsmanship as always!

"HIDE THE RUM!!!!" - Capt. Jack Sparrow
Field Researcher
#65 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 10:34 PM
i have a PROBLEM:

when ever a ghost levitates theyre tombstone, it makes the tomb casket thingy move weird. it realy messes up my movies, please make it so the tomb moves with the tombstone! i would realy appreciate it. thanks for vreating it though!

my personal life can be supported by veiwing this video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-n2z-Q6x6eU and others on my youtube page. I believe there's a few building tutorials there aswell. I create rather sporadically, so excuse me if I'm gone from this website for months or years at a time.
Field Researcher
#66 Old 26th Sep 2007 at 9:49 PM
ah good! my gravekeeper was looking for some new stones!

thanks!

DOEreoh
Field Researcher
#67 Old 23rd Dec 2007 at 8:20 AM
these (and the above ground tombs) are really nice. i've been wanting these forever, and they've been here all the time. thanks - great job!
Test Subject
#68 Old 11th Jan 2008 at 4:34 PM
These are great! I have noticed that they cannot be moved once placed, so I have to be sure I put them where I want them to STAY.

(()) Pass this ribbon if you know someone who has
//\\ survived, is living with, or has died from cancer.
Non-Hodgkin's Lymphoma survivor since 2004
#69 Old 20th Jan 2008 at 9:54 AM
These are AMAZING! Thank God someone decided to make something other than the boring maxis ones. Thanks!

Bites and Kisses
Vampire
Field Researcher
#70 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 4:49 AM
Thanks! I just built a community cemetery with a mausoleum and have been looking for a tomb just like this!!
Test Subject
#71 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 2:24 PM
YEEEEEEESSSSSSSS!!!!!!!! I've been looking for this sort of thing for my My Chemical Romance themed neighborhood! Really cool.
My sims no longer have to be stuck looking at the ugly and meaningless maxis tombstones!
From a very happy (and slightly manic)Sim Lover

You don't get it, my username is MEANT to be pathetic......

If you do go on MTS2, answer this Mr Way (Gerard not Mikey). If life is a dream for the dead, how come it's a nightmare for the living?
Test Subject
#72 Old 5th Oct 2008 at 9:48 PM
Oh thank god! This will definitely help me out with the Threed cemetery portion of my EarthBound/MOTHER neighborhood!

THANK YOU!!!!

Sims 2: The best game ever.
Instructor
#73 Old 8th Jan 2009 at 1:06 AM
I've used your tombstones and skeletons in a couple uploaded lots now and probably another one in the future so I just wanted to say thanks for your slightly macabre frame of mind!
Lab Assistant
#74 Old 15th Jul 2009 at 8:50 PM Last edited by TigerSoundNet : 15th Jul 2009 at 9:04 PM.
Gromit, first to show off your most excellent headstones!
(I am "borrowing" Anny's The_Vampire_State_Building and SeluXereZ's Elvira for this little presentation.) Btw, Targa's "Ascension" - Elevator Stairs (V2 invisible) is the way that Elvira is beaming down into the grave-bedroom.

And at the end, Sims2-flat-graveyard-for-underground-bedroom-PROBLEM kind of shows in a nutshell, a problem with creating a flat graveyard, that I simply cannot resolve. (Every test, with a lower-room, comes out with a foundation-like top, for me?)

And minus the stairs and bushes, I just want to drop the bottom graveyard on top of the grave-bedroom, above it.

... Jim ...
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#75 Old 28th Dec 2009 at 5:10 AM
Thank you, these will look wonderful in my cemetery and my church with graveyard. Now I need to find urn shelves to make a mausoleum.
Page 3 of 4