Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Instructor
#226 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 6:19 PM
Oh, that's so sweet ^^ Finally (well, I know this is not the end of the story, but ... I'm happy for the two of them ^^ ).
Good luck Nathan! ^^
Advertisement
Instructor
#227 Old 23rd Jun 2011 at 6:31 PM
Hope he comes well from the war... if he comes...=/

I am Brazilian but I live in Switzerland!!!!
Call me Paula if you want :)
My Tumblr =)
Lab Assistant
#228 Old 24th Jun 2011 at 9:16 AM
Wow....it took her forever and a half to finally realize it but wow...true love always has obstacles it seems >.<

From the day I was born...until the day I die...
The only side I'm on...
Is my own.
Field Researcher
#229 Old 28th Jun 2011 at 7:46 PM Last edited by Liv94 : 29th Jun 2011 at 12:58 PM.
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
WHY? WHY? WHY?!
I won't let you kill him!

And in moments like this one in most of the stories the next chaper would be about a girl finding out her pregnancy and later, than the father of the child won't return because of something
You may use this idea but then the story would become too predictable.
But I wish these two good luck anyway and I'm waiting for more
Lab Assistant
#230 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 12:12 AM
;_; Their moment was beautiful. I think I need a tissue. Oh, Nathan -- I do hope you return to Melissa... Her story is so gray, the sort that's just tinted with blue; so....tragic. I hope this day does not become one of few happy times for her .
Theorist
#231 Old 29th Jun 2011 at 2:45 PM
I think Melissa definitely needed that talk from her dad! I do love how she said she was going to see Nathan and that she'd be back the next morning though!

I hope she sees Nathan again, but things just don't seem to work out for Melissa.

"Your life was a liner I voyaged in."
Mad Poster
#232 Old 6th Jul 2011 at 8:11 AM
I love this. This was the chapter I have been WAITING FOR.

Angie/DS | Baby Sterling - 24/2/2014
This account is mostly used by my sons to download CC now, if you see me active, it's probably just them!
Lab Assistant
#233 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 2:17 PM
Wonderful story! I hope he doesn't die in war! My guess is that she is a good girl and waits for him and he returns a changed man...
Lab Assistant
#234 Old 17th Jul 2011 at 6:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Kathleen_Anne
Wonderful story! I hope he doesn't die in war! My guess is that she is a good girl and waits for him and he returns a changed man...

+1

I'd be crushed if something bad were to happen to Nathan. However, I have a feeling that war will change Nathan - that is, if he doesn't die.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#235 Old 21st Jul 2011 at 3:27 PM Last edited by surfer85 : 11th May 2014 at 2:18 AM.
Alchemist
#236 Old 21st Jul 2011 at 6:20 PM
Yay, you're back! Melissa's a stunner, now that she's a young adult. Not that she wasn't until now, but, eh, now even more.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Field Researcher
#237 Old 21st Jul 2011 at 9:17 PM
Yay, the next chapter! ^^
Melissa looks cute as a student She's really beautiful young woman :> But is she going to wear her glasses all the time? I hope so - they suit her
Nice introduction to the next part of her life Rebecca seems to be an interesting one...
Please, don't make us wait for the next part for so long! :]
Lab Assistant
#238 Old 22nd Jul 2011 at 1:14 AM
Glad you're back! As they've said above, Melissa is stunning as a young lady! So Nathan must be gone. Will she get a letter? =3 Great update!! More soon please. ^ ^
Field Researcher
#240 Old 23rd Jul 2011 at 8:25 PM
Nice update I don't know what else should I write.
Forum Resident
#241 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 5:48 AM
Awwwww Poor Mellissa

Official Foundation Challange Contestant. R1-R2-R3-R4

BLOGGER A Random Legacy - Vasher
Instructor
#242 Old 24th Jul 2011 at 11:24 AM
That's so .. Melissa XD But what about Nathan?Aren't they writing to each other?What if something bad happens to him?
Theorist
#243 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 3:06 PM
I hope Melissa doesn't go crazy with the social side of college and mess up, although I agree with the above poster, that is very Melissa!

Test Subject
#244 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 6:01 PM
I saw this picture of a girl and immediately thought "Wow! That's Melissa in real life!"
Don't know if you agree with my opinion, I just wanted to share it with all the readers and the author, of course)

Alchemist
#245 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 8:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Helenica
I saw this picture of a girl and immediately thought "Wow! That's Melissa in real life!"
Don't know if you agree with my opinion, I just wanted to share it with all the readers and the author, of course)

Lol ... Now I really wasn't expecting that.

Evil doesn't worry about not being good. - The Warden, Dragon Age Origins
Instructor
#246 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 8:54 PM
Just dye her hair red and you got Melissa!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#247 Old 25th Jul 2011 at 11:46 PM Last edited by surfer85 : 11th May 2014 at 2:19 AM.
Default Chapter 24 - September 1968 - Scene III
Thanks for the comments, everyone.
That's an interesting picture. Those look like the same exact glasses Melissa wears, that's for sure.

Forum Resident
#248 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 12:07 AM
I think I smell trouble brewing. And now I see how you have your comic laid out. Hehe. But I want mine a big different haha. I just love how it's cartoonised too.

Thanks for inspiring me surfer :D

Official Foundation Challange Contestant. R1-R2-R3-R4

BLOGGER A Random Legacy - Vasher
Lab Assistant
#249 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 12:38 AM
{{crosses fingers/squeezes eyes tight}} Please, please, please don't let her turn into an alcoholic and ruin her life....please, please, please. She's stunning! I can't get over it.
Theorist
#250 Old 26th Jul 2011 at 10:40 AM
She's just been told how much talent she has and now she's going to flunk a History test for a party?

Page 10 of 14