Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

(UPDATE: 23-JUL-2016) Eat Outside Restaurants + Waiters

by icarus_allsorts Posted 5th May 2014 at 8:32 PM - Updated 22nd Jul 2016 at 4:51 PM by icarus_allsorts : Mod update

134 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 50 Feedback Posts, 83 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 2 of 6
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#26 Old 7th May 2014 at 10:18 PM
Everything you do is awesome. Thank you so, so much.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#27 Old 8th May 2014 at 5:25 AM
A much-needed mod. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#28 Old 8th May 2014 at 9:47 AM
thanky you very much excelent
Lab Assistant
#29 Old 8th May 2014 at 11:34 AM
Quote: Originally posted by icarus_allsorts
Weird indeed. I really can't fathom how the problem you describe could happen in the first place. It seems to work fine with the NRaas mods I use so far (haven't tested it with AnyLotSize). Does anything weird happen if you start a new game with it?

Starting a new game with it works fine.

Quote: Originally posted by ~MadameButterfly~
Maybe even clearing script cache?

That seemingly did it for my old save and it's now working fine with that, too. Should have thought about it before..

Thanks for your help, I really appreciate the effort
Mad Poster
THANKS POST
#30 Old 8th May 2014 at 1:11 PM
I love this so much :) Thank you
THANKS POST
#31 Old 8th May 2014 at 1:25 PM
THanKS ♥
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#32 Old 8th May 2014 at 3:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by stana
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~MadameButterfly~
Maybe even clearing script cache?

That seemingly did it for my old save and it's now working fine with that, too. Should have thought about it before..

Glad you got it sorted out, and thank you ~MadameButterfly~ for the good suggestion
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#33 Old 8th May 2014 at 8:05 PM
Sweet! It has always baffled me as well why they had those awesome lots but no one was outside eating. Thank you !! =P
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#34 Old 9th May 2014 at 1:02 AM
thank you!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#35 Old 9th May 2014 at 1:34 AM
cool reminds me of the 60's fast food drive-ins.
THANKS POST
#36 Old 9th May 2014 at 2:36 PM
thanks
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#37 Old 9th May 2014 at 6:41 PM
Sooo awesome EA should have thought of this!! tyvm
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#38 Old 11th May 2014 at 8:12 AM
afhkl
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#39 Old 11th May 2014 at 1:17 PM
This is amazing! I love that you can not only eat outside but pick what the sims eat thank you very much for this. :D
Test Subject
#40 Old 12th May 2014 at 10:56 AM
Hi, thanks for modding work first.
I edited the file strings used S3PE,this is the string files exported, translation for Chinese (Simplified) and Taiwanese (Chinese Traditional)
Screenshots
Attached files:
File Type: rar  Chinese Twiwanese string.rar (487 Bytes, 5 downloads)
Description: translation for mod
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#41 Old 17th May 2014 at 7:13 PM
really cool mod :)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#42 Old 21st May 2014 at 4:08 PM
Thanks for making this awesome mod. I'm glad my sims can now use the tables instead of them just being decoration
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#43 Old 23rd May 2014 at 2:31 PM
Wow! thank you so much for this, now I can actually see them eating!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#44 Old 26th May 2014 at 4:35 AM
You know what you're doing when it comes to the sims 3, thank you.
Test Subject
#45 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 11:46 AM
Hello!
I really like the idea of this mod, but it didn't work in my game. None of the interactions show up when clicking on Bistro or Diner.

I tried playing with only this mod in Mods\Packages folder and starting new game. Sadly the result was the same.
I always delete scriptCache.package after installing/uninstalling script mods.

And I play the Sims 3 with Japanese language. Is it possible to cause this issue?
My friend who is also Japanese has the same problem as mine. But Japanese translation has been done in this mod, so a tester has no such a problem?

By the way, your "Choose Your Ingredients / Cook With Any Ingredient " works fine in my game.
I'd appreciate it if you could fix this problem when you have time.

my game version: 1.67.2.024005
installed: all EPs and SPs
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#46 Old 4th Jun 2014 at 5:15 PM
@juna: That's very strange... You have the right patch level and I've just tried starting a completely new game with just this mod and it worked perfectly fine. You said none of the mod's interactions appeared on the Bistro, but does the default "Eat Outside" (外で食べる…) interaction appear there? Could you try going into Edit Town, adding a new Bistro or Diner to a lot and seeing if the Eat Outside interaction appears on the new rabbithole? Or try saving the game once and see if the interactions appear when you reload the saved game?

ちなみに、日本語訳は私自身がつけたのですが、英語版しか持ってないので、実際それが日本語版のゲームに正しく表示されるかどうかは正直確かめたことがない… ただそれは今の問題の原因じゃない気がする、少なくとも 「外で食べる…」というコマンドが訳さなくても勝手に日本語で表示されるはず。
Test Subject
#47 Old 5th Jun 2014 at 2:35 PM Last edited by juna : 6th Jun 2014 at 9:28 AM.
Thank you for the reply and further testing!
Sorry for my poor English skill, I meant that the interactions in "None of the interactions" was all interactions of Bistro and Diner including the default interactions as well as this mod's interactions. So the default "外で食べる" interaction doesn't appear, and I can't direct a sim to get a job or take a cooking skill class, etc from Bistro or Diner.
Please see this image. http://i446.photobucket.com/albums/...bistrodiner.gif

As you said, I tried adding a new Bistro and Diner to an empty lot, but the result was the same. Also tried saving the game and reloading the saved game, but it didn't solve this issue.

And I tried moving Diner to another lot, and returning it to the original lot. Then, the default interactions appeared! But this mod's interactions didn't appear. I saved this data and reloaded it, the state has all returned.
My friend first tried this, but it was the same result as mine.

It's really weird why this happened in my game when this mod worked perfectly fine in your game or the others.

icarus_allsortsさんが日本語訳されたのですか! 最初に日本語翻訳して下さって感謝です!
長くなってしまいますが、一応日本語でも書かせていたダきます~m(__)m もじ化けした部分をひらがなカタカナ入れ換えたのでよみにくくてすみません;
英語でどう書くか分からないところは省略したり言い換えてたりするので、↑で横柄な感じになっていたらごめんなさい!
-----------------------
返信とさらなるテストありがとうございます!
意図したように英語に出来ていなかったみたいですみません。"None of the interactions" の "the interactions" は、この mod のメニューダけじゃなく、ビストろとダイナーのデフォルトメニュー全部のことを指したつもりでした。なのでデフォルトの「外で食べる」は表示されていないですし、ビストろやダイナーから仕事に就かせたり料理スきルの授ぎょうを受けさせたりという指示を行うことも出来ません。
この画像を見ていたダければ分かりやすいかもしれません。(URL 省略)

あなたが言ったように、新しくビストろとダイナーを空き区画に置いてみましたが、結果は同じでした。また、セーブ&リろードも試しましたが、解決されませんでした。

あと、ビストろとダイナーを別の区画に一旦置いて、元の区画に戻したところ、デフォルトのメニューは出るようになりました。しかしこの mod のメニューは現れないままでした。この状態で一度セーブしてリろードすると、最初の状態に戻ってしまいました。
これは最初に友達が試してくれたのですが、私と結果は同じでした。

あなたや他の方の環境では大丈夫なのに、なんで私の環境ではこうなってしまうのか本当ふしぎですネ><
どうぞよろしくお願い致します!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#48 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 3:06 PM Last edited by icarus_allsorts : 6th Jun 2014 at 3:33 PM.
@juna: Thanks for the info, now I can see where the problem is happening (I think), just not WHY... I'll see what I can do about it, there's a chance I might be able to fix it. And your English was perfectly clear btw, I just asked the question to make sure

EDIT: Just one more thing I want to confirm, do you (and your friend) have Seasons installed?
THANKS POST
#49 Old 6th Jun 2014 at 11:45 PM
i love it. thx
Test Subject
#50 Old 7th Jun 2014 at 7:35 AM
Quote: Originally posted by icarus_allsorts
@juna: Thanks for the info, now I can see where the problem is happening (I think), just not WHY... I'll see what I can do about it, there's a chance I might be able to fix it. And your English was perfectly clear btw, I just asked the question to make sure

EDIT: Just one more thing I want to confirm, do you (and your friend) have Seasons installed?

Thank you, icarus_allsorts!!
I was relieved that my English was understandable.
And your question, Yes, I and my friend have installed Seasons. I can't wait to use this mod! :lovestruc
Page 2 of 6