Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Test Subject
Original Poster
#1 Old 17th Mar 2024 at 1:58 PM
Default custom default vampire skin only applied to the sim's body but not the face???
so i installed a few new default replacement of custom skin for supernaturals and i got this one issue of the vampire's skin. i tried turning my sim into a vampire but when they turned the skin of their face is different from the rest of the body. it got a maxis-match skin on their face and the body has the custom-skin applied. how do i make the custom skin match with the face? is this a graphic issues?
Advertisement
Mad Poster
#2 Old 17th Mar 2024 at 2:39 PM
Maybe an issue with the skin? What skin is it?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#3 Old 17th Mar 2024 at 9:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Charity
Maybe an issue with the skin? What skin is it?

i took a screenshot and it looked like this. im using lilith's honey skinblend default replacement with the corresponding supernatural ones
Screenshots
Mad Poster
#4 Old 18th Mar 2024 at 9:51 AM
Hmm, I'm presuming that you already tried change appearance at the mirror and it didn't work? Did you try fix tans/burns on the batbox? Have you deleted your cache files?

Are you on a Mac? There was something about a problem with a Mac update. https://modthesims.info/t/604008

Have you tried without any other cc to see if there's a clash?