Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Different Kind of Home

by JRW Posted 29th Mar 2008 at 2:55 AM - Updated 7th Apr 2008 at 4:21 PM by JRW

319 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 282 Feedback Posts, 36 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 5 of 13
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#101 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 6:26 PM Last edited by JRW : 5th Apr 2008 at 9:34 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by Samtheman286
Just so you know, you have several of the half-tile flowerbeds with fencing along them. (I'm assuming you used "MoveObjects on"?) The game doesn't like this, so it won't allow any sims (including Gardener NPC's) to water or otherwise tend to the plants. (This includes disposing of it once the plant dies of not being watered.)

I can't tell based on the pictures an easy way to rectify that, but maybe someone with the creative genius to make this lot could also figure that out. :D

The only flowerbeds that the aforementioned remark truly referes to, are the two beds covered with the column, on the "yellow" side of the house. The rest of the beds are completely accessible (the fence itself doesn't intersect with any of the flowerbeds, they are all placed to its sides). However, that column coveres those two beds almost completely, therefore even if they die due to lack of water, that should be hardly noticeable.
If that really bothers you, you can move those beds into a more accessible spot to allow watering, and then move them back. The other possibility is to remove the beds or the column completely. It's your call.
I do hope this "creatively genius" suggestion resolves your problem!

And again (but one can never get enough of this)... thanks you guys!!
Test Subject
#102 Old 5th Apr 2008 at 11:52 PM
THIS HOUSE IS AMAZING!!!

One of the best creations I have ever seen!!

send me a message if you take requests!
Test Subject
#103 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 11:50 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 14th Apr 2008 at 6:02 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
This is "superbe" (like we say in french)
But unfotunately I can't download it, I don't have the EPs required
Test Subject
#104 Old 6th Apr 2008 at 4:40 PM
Waw. Amazing........
Inventor
#105 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 12:00 AM
This is one of the most creative houses I've ever seen. So funny ^^
It will bring some life to any fantasy land out there!
Test Subject
#106 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 12:11 AM
im Expecting more amazing Lots!!!! amazing im lost

(\_/) b u n n i e s :)
(='.'=) -R-
(")_(") //kewlio//
Field Researcher
#107 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 5:20 PM
Oh. my. god. I think... I just had a stroke... :O
Test Subject
#108 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 5:51 PM
Wo your hous is amazingthanks a lot fpr that wonderful house.

I'm not here, it's just my away message.
Test Subject
#109 Old 7th Apr 2008 at 8:54 PM
Oh. WOW!

I don't download many houses--they tend to slow my game down more than other CC. But this one, I absolutely must have. Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#110 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 12:09 AM
WOW!!! That's totally surreal and freaking awesome!!!! Probably the most creative house (sim and real life) I've seem!!! Congrats!!!!
And thank you!!!

... And music is my aeroplane.
Lab Assistant
#111 Old 8th Apr 2008 at 2:38 AM
I would convert this lot to a community art gallery! Very creative and artistic! Fantastic work. I bet it took hours to make.

Love it! :D

"I cannot live without MODTHESIMS2! :D ><

Sims has never been this much fun..."
Lab Assistant
#112 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 7:42 AM
WOW! Haven't ever seen such creative house! Really amazing, and visibly a lot of work!
Does not fi into my "normale" neighbourhood though, but will be great for those sci-fi players :D
Test Subject
#113 Old 11th Apr 2008 at 1:23 PM
This is probably the most awesome sims-house I've seen! I love the tilted chess board, it looks way psycodelic. When I got Bon Voyage I'll definatly download it.
Test Subject
#114 Old 13th Apr 2008 at 7:17 AM
o.O Oh My God! What the heck! This is teh OWNSOME! Well created!

NYAN NYAN NYAN, your point has been mooted.
Lab Assistant
#115 Old 14th Apr 2008 at 5:41 AM
hoooooooly cow (llama?)
Test Subject
#116 Old 21st Apr 2008 at 12:28 AM
Oh my goodness, you are AMAZING! Good job :D
Test Subject
#117 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 12:40 AM
Oh My God This Is Awesome
Test Subject
#118 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 6:15 PM
WOW! It`s so amazing, and look so nice in my game!
Thanx so much!
Test Subject
#119 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 3:54 AM
Default Brilliant!
.... This house...this entire lot is bloody brilliant. Well done, mate! I sure wish I had the time and creative stamina to chuck out something like this.

Everything in this room is eatable, even I'm eatable, but that is called cannibalism, my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies...yeah... Enjoy.
Test Subject
#120 Old 28th Apr 2008 at 9:51 PM
OMG I ABSOLUTELY LOVE THIS HOUSE! This is a truly amazing job. i am going to but the EPs just to download this lot! TYVM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#121 Old 1st May 2008 at 8:55 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 3rd May 2008 at 12:27 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
This is insane! Great job. So creative.
Test Subject
#122 Old 2nd May 2008 at 1:27 PM
I can imagine how much timy you needed to create this house and surroundings. Especially the chess figures.
It´s gorgeous!!
Test Subject
#123 Old 3rd May 2008 at 2:04 PM
You Are So Talented !
I Love It To Death !

McD
Lab Assistant
#124 Old 9th May 2008 at 9:47 PM
WOW O_o too amazing for words, really!! I can't download, because I don't have the expansions and stuff pack, but I would almost buy them for this lot!!!
Test Subject
#125 Old 11th May 2008 at 6:14 AM
Is there any way I can get just the Rubix cube home, and nothing else? Or should I just download the whole lot, and then delete the rest?
Page 5 of 13