Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Store All Fish and Harvestables at Once *Compatible with 1.67*

by treeag Posted 9th Jan 2010 at 9:48 AM - Updated 18th Mar 2014 at 6:48 AM by treeag

294 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 236 Feedback Posts, 57 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 10 of 12
Test Subject
#226 Old 16th Nov 2012 at 8:34 PM
I Love This Mod - Please Update!! :d
Test Subject
#227 Old 23rd Nov 2012 at 12:35 PM
Quote: Originally posted by simdebster
I do not think that you can cook with most, if not all, of those items. Mushrooms maybe, but I think those ones in particular are more for magic spells. So storing them in the refrigerator would make no sense.

If the frig can supports having them put inside why not add it to the addon? I dont know about you but this sounds like a grate addon for cleaning out your inventory fast & easy after harvesting!

Also the addon does say "Store All Fish and Harvestables" "Harvestables" would so include Alchemy mats too, should not matter if can't be used in cooking or not

<3 the addon's keep up the grate work tree. :lovestruc
Test Subject
#228 Old 24th Nov 2012 at 8:39 PM
This mod does indeed work with Seasons and patch 1.42. It will not store spell ingredients because when you use the Alchemy Station it doesn't reference stuff that is in the fridge. If you don't want it clogging up your inventory then manually store in the fridge, but you will have to get it out to make elixirs. It would be easier to store in a storage box from France, China or Egypt or use the one the TreeAg made and keep it next to your alchemy station.

Correct answers - $3
Thoughtful answers - $2
Wrong answers - $1
Dumb looks - still free
Forum Resident
#229 Old 25th Nov 2012 at 12:32 AM Last edited by anak_ponti : 26th Nov 2012 at 2:04 AM.
The pumpkin doesn't get stored in fridge with this mod, even though when I set the pumpkin to edible in Ingredients XML file.
Theorist
Original Poster
#230 Old 26th Nov 2012 at 5:27 AM
Working just fine with 1.42 and Seasons. It doesn't need any update.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#231 Old 27th Nov 2012 at 1:56 AM
Treeag, I have 1.42/seasons and it works perfectly! Thank you so much!! Love this mod!
Scholar
#232 Old 27th Nov 2012 at 11:31 PM Last edited by ToRnado : 28th Nov 2012 at 6:52 AM.
not working with seasons i couldn't click on the fridge anymore no interaction/menu appeared. it's been like this since SN pinpointed it to this mod once removed the menus appear again.
Instructor
#233 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 2:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by anak_ponti
The pumpkin doesn't get stored in fridge with this mod, even though when I set the pumpkin to edible in Ingredients XML file.

Well I didn't fiddle with any coding but my pumpkins don't get stored in the fridge either.

Quote:
See, that's why you need to be more like me. It's pretty obvious that I'm a big, terrible, mean person. If somebody says I am a terrible, mean person, I will just grin evilly....and be mean to them! It's good to be bad. *J.M. Pescado*
Theorist
Original Poster
#234 Old 5th Dec 2012 at 4:04 AM
I'll look into it soon.
Lab Assistant
#235 Old 9th Dec 2012 at 2:30 PM
Also, the ones from SuperNature don't store into the fridge, either. Please also take a look. Thanks
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#236 Old 11th Dec 2012 at 12:26 PM
I don't seem to have any issues with edibles not storing in the fridge, but the option doesn't go away if they have anything plantable in their inventory period when I click on the fridge the option remains. Before it only showed up when they had food stuffs in their inventory, after SuperNatural it seems it is confused if the herbs and flowers are supposed to be placed there or not. I dunno if this means anything and it's really not a big deal to me personally; just thought I would bring it up. I love this mod for a lot of reasons, all of which I am sure have been stated repeatedly. Thanks so much for your hard work with this and many of the other mods you have not only made but have also made a serious effort to continue updating for your mod fans. It's very much appreciated. Thanks! (I'm sorry if I worded this a little weirdly/it doesn't make sense; it's very early where I am and I haven't slept lol)
Theorist
Original Poster
#237 Old 3rd Feb 2013 at 10:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by virgalibabe
Well I didn't fiddle with any coding but my pumpkins don't get stored in the fridge either.

I've (finally) looked into this, it is because I have a check to only store edible ingredients and the pumpkin is marked as inedible in the game code.

Anyway this is compatible with 1.47/1.48, no update necessary.
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#238 Old 13th Feb 2013 at 3:31 AM
Yep, this is a great mod to have, but as others have already said, Once you click store all harvestables the fridge becomes unclickable! SO SAD, this mod like your other mod for Put Away All books, are just great things to have. Please let me know when or if it might be fixed. Thank you for all your hard work.
Theorist
Original Poster
#239 Old 13th Feb 2013 at 3:02 PM
I've never been able to reproduce the problem so I'm not sure what could be causing it.
Test Subject
#240 Old 22nd Feb 2013 at 12:42 AM
This not compatible with the new 1.50 update. Is it going to be updated?
Theorist
Original Poster
#241 Old 22nd Feb 2013 at 5:48 AM
Can you tell me what's wrong with it on 1.50?
Test Subject
#242 Old 22nd Feb 2013 at 11:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by treeag

Yah I updated to 1.50 and the mod doesn't show when I click the fridge now when my sim has food in inventory.
Test Subject
#243 Old 22nd Feb 2013 at 11:31 PM
Quote: Originally posted by nihonnippon
Yah I updated to 1.50 and the mod doesn't show when I click the fridge now when my sim has food in inventory.

I take back...sorry...works now.
Test Subject
#244 Old 26th Feb 2013 at 8:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by treeag

It works just fine.
Instructor
#245 Old 11th Mar 2013 at 3:04 PM
It would be nice if you could update it, so the Supernatural stuff can go in the fridge too. It's been out for a while now.

Without the mod everything that came with Supernatural can go in the fridge. With the mod, none of the alchemy products can be stored.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#246 Old 15th Mar 2013 at 2:51 PM
So far it seems to be working in my University game. I just can't do without your mods, Treeag. We don't mean to keep after you about updating, we just can't do without these mods of yours. They are so usefull. Thank you.
Instructor
#247 Old 20th Mar 2013 at 8:29 AM
BIG THANK YOU FOR THE UPDATE!!!

You are to cool! MWAH! :lovestruc
Space Pony
#248 Old 27th Mar 2013 at 10:52 PM
I find your mod indispensable! Am having a problem with it & university Life. It has worked for the last few weeks, but today my female sims stored everything & suddenly she can not select the fridge - no options whatsoever :/ Her husband still has all options. I replaced the fridge, but she still can't select anything. I reset her but still no options. Please, please fix this
Theorist
Original Poster
#249 Old 28th Mar 2013 at 4:38 AM
I'm not sure how I can fix that because it doesn't seem like the mod is at fault since the other sims still have all the options. A glitchy sim is more likely. Try emptying her inventory.
Space Pony
#250 Old 1st Apr 2013 at 10:28 PM
Will give that a try! Thank you
Page 10 of 12