Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Quick Reply
Search this Thread
Mad Poster
#176 Old 21st Feb 2013 at 1:46 PM

The freshmen follow the lead of the upperclassmen and ignore the llama mascot getting his slap dance on in their midst. Don't worry about the position of the young lady's hand in the foreground - she's engaged to the young gentleman, so it's all right.

"Remember, David, the key to successful studying is focus! No matter what embarrassing things your parents do around you, keep your eyes on your work and your work on your mind!"

It's okay to be distracted by fires, though. This is the second one today - Peter started one at breakfast.

"Great fire, honey! Couldn't have done it better myself! What say we go upstairs after we eat and light one of our own, wink wink nudge nudge."

Ugly is in the heart of the beholder.
(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Advertisement
Lab Assistant
#177 Old 27th Feb 2013 at 10:14 PM
Bunk bed fail:

He stood up to look at the rain without moving out of the way first. :P

Not only am I surprised that they can shower with the Thinking Cap on, but look at this fingers! Ouch!

Good to see that she finally found a "bed" she likes.

Um ... forgetting something?

I used to have a dog that did this.
Scholar
#178 Old 3rd Mar 2013 at 12:13 AM
Faith Goodie was starting to doubt the Garden Club members' expert credentials with this remark:

"Overall, this is a good healthy plant. My observations are:

Plants such as this give gardens and landscapes an extra special touch."

This plant is from the well-known, low-maintenance genus of fenestra claustrum.
Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#179 Old 3rd Mar 2013 at 3:17 AM
Well, ieta_cassiopeia, I'll take this as a gardening tip: the Garden Club digs the window planters that came with Seasons. Makes sense.

On the topic of the Garden Club, I once filled my sim's garden with the most lavish, expensive statues, but the only thing that got noticed were the cheap patio lights. Grrr!
Field Researcher
#180 Old 3rd Mar 2013 at 3:48 PM
Yes Teddy step out the car. But next time, like everyone else please!

Top Secret Researcher
#181 Old 3rd Mar 2013 at 9:32 PM
Okay, so I was taking some pictures for something and I had Sakiko in a pose from a pose box. Shiro ignored this and reached out to congratulate her. This happened.

She looks like she's trying to be patient with him, though. "Shiro, get your hand off my boob or I am biting it off."

Trans Rights Are Human Rights

Be careful who you hate; it may be someone you love.
=^..^=
Lab Assistant
#182 Old 4th Mar 2013 at 12:30 AM
One day at my Greek House, Hoh Hoh Hoh ...

This won't end well.

The ending of an accepted flirt from the perverted female mascot.

And then it's back to business!
Field Researcher
#183 Old 4th Mar 2013 at 3:18 PM
Effelenn LOL cows are not allowed. Greek house...hmm you´re from Greece?

At daytime visible

At nighttime invisible

Lab Assistant
#184 Old 5th Mar 2013 at 5:33 AM
[QUOTE=Flarz]Effelenn LOL cows are not allowed. Greek house...hmm you´re from Greece?

No, I am a born citizen of the United Sates. Do you not have the University expansion pack? In Uni, one can create a fraternity/sorority which is called a Greek House. Cheer Leaders, Llama Mascots, and malicious Cow Mascots (the Cows are supposedly from a rival university) often walk by dorms, community lots and Greek Houses. When a cheer leader or a Llama come in contact with a Cow, a fight usually breaks out. In this case, the Cow first (successfully) flirted with the cheer leader, then attacked.
Mad Poster
#185 Old 5th Mar 2013 at 4:33 PM

Eh, that customer can look after herself for a minute.

After he closed up for the night, a tree got struck by lightning (stupid witch), so he interrupted restocking to run out and panic, getting all stinky. He wouldn't go back to restocking till he felt fresher.

Must Be My Ride Home by Peni G, on Flickr

Phaser Cat by Peni G, on Flickr

(My simblr isSim Media Res . Widespot,Widespot RFD: The Subhood, and Land Grant University are all available here. In case you care.)
Field Researcher
#186 Old 6th Mar 2013 at 11:36 PM
No, I am a born citizen of the United Sates. Do you not have the University expansion pack? In Uni, one can create a fraternity/sorority which is called a Greek House. Cheer Leaders, Llama Mascots, and malicious Cow Mascots (the Cows are supposedly from a rival university) often walk by dorms, community lots and Greek Houses. When a cheer leader or a Llama come in contact with a Cow, a fight usually breaks out. In this case, the Cow first (successfully) flirted with the cheer leader, then attacked.[/QUOTE]

Sure i have, but i never cared about the universitys and students. After all you wrote, it sounds like fun.
Field Researcher
#187 Old 7th Mar 2013 at 7:15 PM
The Hunchback Of Notre Dummy

Lab Assistant
#188 Old 7th Mar 2013 at 9:55 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Flarz
The Hunchback Of Notre Dummy

That's just creepy. lol.
Field Researcher
#189 Old 10th Mar 2013 at 7:19 PM
Always ready for lunch.

Scholar
#190 Old 12th Mar 2013 at 3:39 AM
This is what happens when you use public service agencies as a dumping ground for bin Sims in a Megahood...

"No, of course I'm not staring at your chest, Officer Curious! Can't you tell I'm peering at the snow?"

"Is that what they call it now, Captain Prince? I just thought you were...inspecting my uniform."

And as for the story...Chloe wanted to flirt with someone, so I let her be the one to tip Paris Prince's straight-from-CAS gender preference to female by flirting with him. He was delighted and threw up the crush hearts you may see above...and then crouched down to "look at the snow", despite the fact the only thing he was facing was a blank wall (and Chloe's chest!). Considering that he was all for them having their first WooHoo with each other on the lobby couch immediately afterwards, I'm taking that as a euphemism for her snow-white probationary-hire uniform shirt...

(Sorry about the bad lighting, by the way; I'm still getting used to Radiance, and I'm not used to actually needing a lot of lights to get good pictures.)
Lab Assistant
#191 Old 14th Mar 2013 at 7:56 PM
You Will Die Laughing at the Last One
I summoned Crumplebottom onto a haunted lot for fun one time. Turns out that she isn't afraid of ghosts.

Said the mounted rainbow trout to the penguin: "Ha ha ha! You'll never reach me up here, little birdie!"

"Laaaaaaaaa!"

My sims stargaze in the middle of a hail storm.

Last but not least, the Social Bunny tips my servo with a golden Easter egg before he departs.

Test Subject
#192 Old 15th Mar 2013 at 4:24 AM
Mary Sue Pleasant needs some dental work lol

Field Researcher
#193 Old 15th Mar 2013 at 9:02 PM
Effelenn Agnes isn´t afraid at all....never lol.
Lab Assistant
#194 Old 16th Mar 2013 at 10:36 PM
Here's an old photo from a deleted neighborhood. I paused the game and noticed this. Awkward positioning...

Marebear<3333
Mad Poster
#195 Old 18th Mar 2013 at 3:23 AM

The second birth of twins is a little weird.
Gallagher: Let me hold that for you.
Minnie: Here we go again!
Minerva: I am never, ever doing this, Mom!

Hm. Looks like Guadalupe Newson's party ended just in time - Erika Swain's about to lose her head.

Saluting the sun when holding a toddler is perfectly safe with Downtown Academy's new velcro uniform!

Who knew Count Ralph Buckingham, Master Vampire, was afraid of curve balls?

Field Researcher
#196 Old 19th Mar 2013 at 7:35 AM
Recently I had Gene Ramaswami study cooking so that he could get a job promotion (he's a scientist). Apparently his cookbooks contain some very, ahem, interesting recipes!:

I think Gene needs to see a chiropractor!:

A townie recently died on the Ramaswami's lot (the cowplant in the picture should give you a pretty good indicator as to how. ), and poor Gene found himself in a rather painful prediciment when her tombstone spawned:
Field Researcher
#197 Old 21st Mar 2013 at 10:51 PM
Walking on water glitch:

The mailbox goes right through Marshall Cooke:

Larry London thinks the dresser is the bed:

I have a simblr now! Check it out: simblr
Had a long day and need a laugh? Check this out for funny sims stuff!
Theorist
#198 Old 22nd Mar 2013 at 7:19 PM Last edited by DJ. : 19th Jul 2017 at 6:17 PM. Reason: fixed pic links
"Hey, there are no kids here. Sorry, but we're leaving."

Screenshots
Lab Assistant
#199 Old 27th Mar 2013 at 9:34 PM
How is this possible?

Cynthia Kim literally talks to her daughter-in-law through the bathroom door:

Check this out: the date isn't even over with and she wants to go out on another one.

Lastly, I once ran into some problems while making default replacement face templates:

Field Researcher
#200 Old 29th Mar 2013 at 10:06 AM
It runs in the family!

Adult blonde is blonde teen's father and uncle of the brown-haried sim ;]
They even have the same eye colour =D
Page 8 of 104