Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
Test Subject
#76 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 4:28 PM
i have the imortal mods the career mod but still cant find the overstuffed mod i have the vampire tweeker but if i use it my face all over my sims body is covered in the sims blood how do I wash it off she has 4 babies im thinking to re do the vampire coven challenge but i also love my sim to gain all the trophies and that so I dont know how i can do that if im only in one career per sim and I dont know what to do.
Advertisement
Test Subject
#77 Old 30th Jul 2015 at 4:43 PM
whats the best world to play a vampire coven challenge moonlite falls or midnight hollow? moonight falls where all the fellow supernatural creatures are or dark and spooky midnight hollow?
Lab Assistant
#78 Old 12th Aug 2015 at 8:03 AM
Interesting, I'm gonna try it.

Icon made by me!
Test Subject
#79 Old 16th Aug 2015 at 10:42 PM
Does everybody live in the same household because it sounds like i'll have a lot of people?
Test Subject
#80 Old 27th Sep 2015 at 1:58 AM Last edited by yourmama29 : 30th Sep 2015 at 9:57 PM.
You should of made it "If one does not starve themselves before elderhood then he/she shall become the witch mother/warlock lord" so instead of them just being a old vampire using a potion or CAS you turn them into a witch, but they should need max alchemy, you still count them as a vampire that knows witch stuff and alchemy, or like "If a child is born on a full moon (does not matter if its night not or not) he will be kicked out once of age to start his own coven can have any skills"
Test Subject
#81 Old 20th Mar 2016 at 4:59 PM
I don't know if this has been asked already, but how does the coven feel in regards to time travel?
Test Subject
#82 Old 28th Mar 2016 at 6:13 AM
Awesome! I think I'll mix this with the Kidnapping challenge ( Kidnap NPCS ) And if one victim misbehaves, I'll just feed on them. For that though, I will need to build a basement - Cough, cough, motherlode, cough - so this will be...awesome. I only have like, 1 vampire sim out of my 1,010,673 households.
Test Subject
#83 Old 21st May 2016 at 2:57 PM
Sounds fun! I can't wait to try this out!
Field Researcher
#84 Old 9th Jun 2016 at 2:28 AM
Quote: Originally posted by iButterfree
I'm considering doing this challenge as a proper story once I finish my 100 Baby Challenge, but I've decided to give it a go beforehand just to get a feel for how to go about it.

These are the two who will be starting off the challenge, Eldon and Aurelia Varigon. I haven't actually gotten to do anything further than create them, but I should be able to get started today.

So, it's been quite a while, but I was thinking about this challenge the other day, and I decided I finally wanted to commit to my word and give it a proper go! I've also decided it would be a good challenge to use in terms of trying out Tumblr as a platform for storytelling, so my Tumblr is where it will be posted. There's nothing up about it yet as I want to stockpile a good number of updates first before I start putting it out, but I hope to have it out within the next week. It will be strong on the storytelling side, but I will still be doing all of the actual playing behind the scenes. Depending on how that goes, I might post some of that as well.
Test Subject
#85 Old 20th Jul 2017 at 12:48 AM
Default Mod Problems
I can't use mods in the Sims 3 for some reason, they just don't work for me. Is there a way I can play this without the mods? or am I just going to have to have a limit of 8 in my coven?
Scholar
#86 Old 20th Jul 2017 at 1:59 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CandyCakes64
I can't use mods in the Sims 3 for some reason, they just don't work for me. Is there a way I can play this without the mods? or am I just going to have to have a limit of 8 in my coven?

This challenge is for your own entertainment so no one can stop you from playing the way you want However you should really check out why your mods don't work. Post in the help section.
Test Subject
#87 Old 6th Oct 2020 at 7:23 AM
Default looks good
i’m having a lot of fun doing this. a slight change that i made to the rules is if i choose to enslave a race i can beat them in a fight and use cheats to add them to the family. also i am treating slaves as a step above humans. humans are treated like cattle, slaves are treated like servants. basically only difference is the have access to more of the house. this is mostly because i like using fairy auras and those don’t do any good for me in the dungeons.
i’m also thinking of making a goal. actually two goals depending on how things go.
option 1. i am going to “bring back plasma fruits” making it so i no longer need to capture humans. my idea is A. i can only work on this if the current elder has the good trait. and B. i achieve this by having an elite or above with the good trait reach lvl ten in science. if the good elder is outed the vampire who was working towards it has to quit their job and maybe killed, not sure yet. i suppose it depends on who comes into power next. my thought process is an elder that is anything other than good would not put in so much effort to attempt to free the humans which is what the next step would be.
the other option is owning the town and all the humans in it. + as an extra challenge there needs to be at least as many vampire as there are fairies, witches, and werewolves. basically world domination.
with option 1 i would try not to force it to happen, for example if i get to control the traits i am not going to give a potential heir the good trait. so theoretically the only way this should be able to happen is if there is a revolution. i’m also going to make sure anyone with the good trait does not get along with anyone with the evil trait and vise versa. if i started working towards it right away it could be over fast. i mean i’m allowed to give my founder the good trait if i really wanted to but i’m not going to.
Page 4 of 4